Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - March, Monday 25th - Sunday 29th

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-15, 04:37 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - March, Monday 25th - Sunday 29th

WannabeRacer.com

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations and plastic dip jobs between the dates of March, Monday 25th - Sunday 29th.

As a side note, I have had requests to do trips to other locations as well (IE east coast, etc). So if you are not local to me and would like to see if I am able to travel out to your state, PM or e-mail me and I’ll put you on my contact list for if I do make it out there and for me to also be able to gauge interest.

Here are links to some of my vinyl wrapping tours up to norcal:
1 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...066&highlight=
2 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...389&highlight=
3 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...186&highlight=

Just a reminder. E-mail (don@wannaberacer.com) me to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal March 2015 Trip
Type of car:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Here are links to pictures the cars that I have worked on and examples of my vinyl work. My work is not limited to only what's seen/shown below, so feel free to ask if there is something you don't see but are interested in getting done.

Gloss / matte black roof wraps
3M Di - Noc / 1080 carbon fiber roof wraps
Blacked out chrome window trim
Smoked / tinted tail light pictures

Days that I will be available for appointments. Hours available for appointments will be 9am-6pm for each of those days.

March 25th - Wednesday
March 26th - Thursday
March 27th - Friday
March 28th - Saturday
March 29th - Sunday

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
WannabeRacer.com
Old 03-12-15, 08:46 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

I think the owner of this car is a member on this forum. I had a new silver Lexus CT200h come by to have me vinyl wrap his roof with the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber material. The owner of this car was also from Irvine / Orange County. Took some close up pictures around the antenna area and side rails, just to show you the extent of the vinyl coverage and it looks up close. I think the roof accented the silver color of the car fairly well, especially since this carbon fiber finish has somewhat of a silver/gray tone to it, even though it is the black carbon fiber finish. The owner of this car also wants me to wrap his hood with the 3M dinoc carbon fiber material and tint his tails as well, so once I do those, I'll post some more pictures.

-Don Nguyen
Old 03-24-15, 09:06 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

I had some people ask me what a carbon fiber roof on a black car look like, so here are some pictures.

Here is a black BMW E90 335i that I vinyl wrapped the roof with the 3M di-noc carbon fiber material. The owner of this car was from around the LA area and drove out to me in Orange County to have the vinyl work done. I had also vinyl wrapped his window trim in matte black a while back as well. It's not very noticeable in the pictures, but the mirror caps were real carbon fiber, as a reference point for how the vinyl compares to real carbon.

-Don

don@wannaberacer.com