Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Thank You to NorCal Pursuit 4 attendess

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-13, 11:31 PM
gemini1
FNM President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You to NorCal Pursuit 4 attendess

As the lead organizer for The Pursuit 4 Presented By Longo Lexus. I would like to say "Thank You" to all the NoCal CL members who made the trip down to the event.

Being involved in all 4 pursuits as a member of the organizing team. We have had a great turnout from NorCal coming down to The Pursuit 1, 2, 3 and 4. It's always a pleasure to see old friends and meet new NorCal CL members.

The bond between SoCal & NorCal CL members just gets stronger and stronger every year.

Thank You to NorCaL CL who we're staff members RMMGS4. teanguyen, MYIS350G, Mikeyy, msLtuned and GStrilogy.

And, Thank You as alway's to Glen (RMMGS4) for organizing and cordinating all 4 caravans to all 4 pursuits.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 07-23-13 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-23-13, 12:07 AM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bryan, James, Joe, and the rest of the SoCal crew you guys did a fantastic job! Also special thank you to Longo Lexus for an amazing event! Sick rides and dragrace was fun! Well worth the drive!
Old 07-23-13, 12:08 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank YOU Bryan for your continued friendship and support and also we cannot forget to thank JamesN for his hospitality in inviting us to the Pre-Pursuit party and the After party as well !

Yes it's a string of 4 Pursuit events where NorCal has represented well. This year was our biggest participation with 25+ members attending.

The friendships new and old and the comradarie is simply awesome.

The caravans themselves are a big part of the NorCal experience. The caravan groups make the drive feel so much shorter. I never even played the radio with all the chatter going on the walkie talkies it made the time go by much faster.

I'm hoping some of the first time NorCal crew will chime in with their thoughts here as well.

As for the veteran members there were 9 of us who have attended this event in the past.

Thanks again for another great event. It just keeps getting bigger and better !
Old 07-23-13, 12:41 AM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Tfti!!!

jk....
Old 07-23-13, 02:17 AM
kumquatism
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much for the hospitality you and all of Socal presented us for this event. So glad I made it out this time around, and I hope to see you all in the future as well!
Old 07-23-13, 07:03 AM
iRock
Lexus Champion

Thanks to everyone who put in the time to make this great event happen. My girl and I had a great time. The drag strip was awesome.
Old 07-23-13, 08:37 AM
rookieIS
Lexus Champion

BIG thank you to everyone in socal who made this event successful. It was a great honor to meeting all the ClubLexus OG's and veterans.

The Pursuit was indeed remarkable and a memorable experience, thank you again !!!
Old 07-23-13, 09:56 AM
bweezy
Pole Position

Another fun and successful Pursuit! Huge thanks to the entire Pursuit staff, vendors, sponsors and SoCal crew for their hospitality. Definitely looking forward to the next event, it’s just keeps getting better and better.

4 LFA’s on display + LFA drag race = enough said.
Old 07-23-13, 10:17 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

This was my first Pursuit and wow, what and amazing even. The drags was fun, the cars was sick, and seeing all those LFA at one time was the icing on the cake.. Also i want to give a BIG shout out to all the SoCal/norcal staff for organizing this awesome event, and also big thanks to Glen, and Raj for contentiously keeping me posted thru out the whole weekend making my trip easy and very organize. and of course big thanks to Longo Lexus for making this happen. Looking forward and the next one.
Old 07-23-13, 10:50 AM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by gemini1
As the lead organizer for The Pursuit 4 Presented By Longo Lexus. I would like to say "Thank You" to all the NoCal CL members who made the trip down to the event.

Being involved in all 4 pursuits as a member of the organizing team. We have had a great turnout from NorCal coming down to The Pursuit 1, 2, 3 and 4. It's always a pleasure to see old friends and meet new NorCal CL members.

The bond between SoCal & NorCal CL members just gets stronger and stronger every year.

Thank You to NorCaL CL who we're staff members RMMGS4. teanguyen, MYIS350G, Mikeyy, msLtuned and GStrilogy.

And, Thank You as alway's to Glen (RMMGS4) for organizing and cordinating all 4 caravans to all 4 pursuits.
I had an amazing time at the Pursuit 4... and thats thanks to you Bryan, James, and all the other socal members that made this possible. The hospitality of everyone, especially James, inviting all of us over to his house was more than anyone could ask for. This was my second Pursuit, and I hope its not the last

See you at Wekfest Bryan! If you need anything let me know!
Old 07-23-13, 11:18 AM
shadowman
Lexus Champion

Thanks Longo Lexus for hosting Pursuit 4 and thanks to all organizers...

Even though I was unable to attend due to family issue or future family issue, I really looked forward to attending this one. Oh well, life happens. I will make it out to the next one with a vengence for sure... with +2

At least I can re-live the moment through pictures and videos.

Hope to see everyone again on the next one
Old 07-23-13, 02:36 PM
inno
Rookie

Thanks Longo and James for having us over. Great stuff! Looking forward to next year!
Old 07-23-13, 08:53 PM
boostftw
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by obby
This was my first Pursuit and wow, what and amazing even. The drags was fun, the cars was sick, and seeing all those LFA at one time was the icing on the cake.. Also i want to give a BIG shout out to all the SoCal/norcal staff for organizing this awesome event, and also big thanks to Glen, and Raj for contentiously keeping me posted thru out the whole weekend making my trip easy and very organize. and of course big thanks to Longo Lexus for making this happen. Looking forward and the next one.

I'm definitely looking forward to next years event!
Old 07-30-13, 08:31 PM
nonstopz30
Rookie

Thanks Longo, James and company for the hospitality. My first time going to this event and had a blast next time i will be staying all weekend. thank you Glen for the organized caravan met some good ppl and hope to see everyone again soon.
Old 07-30-13, 11:44 PM
/209JOHN\
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks fun ya'll.