Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

* Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-13, 12:20 AM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *

Thanks for coming out everyone! Shoutout to Jorge for helping with this meet....oh, and of course Jordan for making a costco run and bring tons of food! We had 25+ cars come out... Plus some non Lexus cars!

After party was at barber lane Quickly... Some of us were there till 1:30am

Last edited by GiantsFan; 06-01-13 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-01-13, 12:35 AM
KL411
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Enjoyed the movie!
-sorry, had to leave right after the movie. Had to rush home to feed the dog.
Old 06-01-13, 02:22 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This was a great event. Thanks Mnym8ker (Jorge) and GiantsFan (Raj) for working together to put this event together.

Met some new people and saw some old faces i haven't seen in quite some time.

Much more quality time was had at Quicklys and good to see even more members show up there that didn't come to the movie.

I'll make more comments and post pictures at a later point. From talking to people tonight it appears a lot of you will be at the Wheels N Meals event tomorrow.

I have reserved parking for those that arrive before 1pm. Look for the ClubLexus Banner and canopy.

See you guys AGAIN in about 10 hours from now !!!!!
Old 06-01-13, 06:41 AM
mrkim
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where's the Oral B tooth brush kit? if someone were to tell me that Oral B tooth brush Kit was in some kind of raffle afterwards I would have joined you guys instead of heading home.
Old 06-01-13, 08:44 AM
mnym8ker
Driver

Originally Posted by mrkim
where's the Oral B tooth brush kit? if someone were to tell me that Oral B tooth brush Kit was in some kind of raffle afterwards I would have joined you guys instead of heading home.
That would have been cool. I heard you can fine tune those things to really spin those bristles like a ****.
But we should leave the raffles at meets for the ones who originated them @ the LexusGirls meets.
We had fun I'll post Picts in a bit
Old 06-01-13, 10:08 AM
Dee8
Driver

Originally Posted by GiantsFan
Thanks for coming out everyone! Shoutout to Jorge for helping with this meet....oh, and of course Jodan for making a costco run and bring tons of food! We had 25+ cars come out... Plus some non Lexus cars!
Thanks for spelling Jordan's name wrong Raj!!

And thanks to all who helped plan, coordinate, buy food, spend their time in my ratchet company!!
Old 06-01-13, 11:15 AM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by KL411
Enjoyed the movie!
-sorry, had to leave right after the movie. Had to rush home to feed the dog.
No problem! Thanks for coming out!

Originally Posted by mrkim
I think that was a personal purchase

Originally Posted by mnym8ker
That would have been cool. I heard you can fine tune those things to really spin those bristles like a ****.
But we should leave the raffles at meets for the ones who originated them @ the LexusGirls meets.
We had fun I'll post Picts in a bit
haha, Raffles were originated much further back that #Lexusgirls my friend!!! We have been doing raffles at our big meets for years lol

Originally Posted by Dee8
Thanks for spelling Jordan's name wrong Raj!!

And thanks to all who helped plan, coordinate, buy food, spend their time in my ratchet company!!
No idea what you are talking about

And thanks
Old 06-01-13, 04:12 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GiantsFan
No problem! Thanks for coming out!

I think that was a personal purchase

haha, Raffles were originated much further back that #Lexusgirls my friend!!! We have been doing raffles at our big meets for years lol

No idea what you are talking about

And thanks
Several of the big meets we have given out over $10,000 in raffle prizes, swaybars, wheels, etc.

Raj , I think Diana was thinking when you said Jorge that you meant Jordan. Thanks to Jorge for his work putting the meet together with you and thanks to Jordan for his generosity providing, pizza, chips, drink, Alcohol and a ton of other goodies.

Membership has it rewards !
Old 06-01-13, 05:11 PM
GS Trilogy
Driver

Jordan, thanks for the goodies. Next meet ur meal will be comp by me. Other members, plz recognized Jordan for his kindness to the CL family. Thanks again J.
Old 06-01-13, 07:01 PM
mnym8ker
Driver

Fast 6.......
Attached Thumbnails * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-1.jpeg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-2.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-3.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-4.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-5.jpg  

Old 06-01-13, 07:03 PM
mnym8ker
Driver

Fast 6.....
Attached Thumbnails * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-6.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-7.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-8.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-9.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-10.jpg  

Old 06-01-13, 07:10 PM
mnym8ker
Driver

Fast 6.....
Attached Thumbnails * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-16.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-17.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-18.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-19.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-20.jpg  

Old 06-01-13, 07:25 PM
mnym8ker
Driver

Fast 6.....
Attached Thumbnails * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-21.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-22.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-23.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-24.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-25.jpg  

Old 06-01-13, 07:36 PM
mnym8ker
Driver

Fast 6......
Attached Thumbnails * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-29.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-30.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-31.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-32.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-33.jpg  

Old 06-01-13, 07:38 PM
mnym8ker
Driver

Fast 6....
Attached Thumbnails * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-11.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-12.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-13.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-14.jpg   * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *-ff6-15.jpg  

Quick Reply: * Fast 6 @ The Drive In: Aftermath Thread *