Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Real haunted house (Senter & Hellyer)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-18, 07:36 PM
Dubneerg
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I grew up in this area and the rumor that I heard on multiple occasions was that an Asian family lived there. The teenage daughter was pregnant and afraid to tell her parents because they would disown her so she murdered her parents and hung herself in the garage. People say her brother came home and found them and now watches over the house to this day. The house doesn't have anyone living inside still. Everyone I knew growing up called it the hell house. If you try to get too close, an alarm is triggered. The boulders and fence isn't enough to keep everyone away though. Something must've happened there since no one has lived there for as long as I've known about it and that's many years now. Also the fact that it's so closed off and obviously not open to anyone. It's HAUNTED.
Old 09-18-18, 09:12 AM
ls4dirty
Driver School Candidate

I used to go to the temple a lot as a kid, and I heard MANY stories about this house. This was coming from a monk telling me this when I was a kid. Looking back at it now, I was not taking him seriously and I doubt a monk would’ve lied.
They had told me that a group of monks slept in the living room and heard noises. Then they all woke up in the garage (??????????) which is why I didn’t take them seriously.
Yes, the rumor is exactly what the previous reply above me said, but there is SO much more. I think the most chilling one was that the girl had an exorcism and the monks tried to “bless” her or do whatever they could to get her normal again. They never did it and the story is she never got better.
Old 09-18-18, 09:24 AM
ls4dirty
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mrkim
Has anyone here experienced the ghost in Golden Gate park?

The story goes if you are driving around in golden gate park at night a cop car will appear behind you and tail you, if you happen to pull over you will get a speeding ticket, when you go file that ticket that officer is not on the listing and in fact was dead long time ago. It was said if you happen to spot said cop car while you are in Golden Gate Park your suppose to get out of the park and once you do, he will disappear.
I also heard about this but with hellyer park in San Jose! We were sitting around a bonfire one night and my friends uncle told me of how he got pulled over by a white cop. He wasn’t talking about race, he was talking about the cop was all white head from toe. Even his face was pale paper white from uncles own words. He didn’t think much of it but he told me the cop gave him a chilling kind of experience. The cop pulled over and interacted with him regularly, except he was VERY old school. I forgot what uncle had said but the cop said some old fashioned **** that my uncle hasn’t heard since he was a kid. uncle told me the cop went to go look at the front of his car, it got really dark for a split second then he disappeared into the thin air.
Old 09-21-18, 09:27 PM
Pyramid
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I still remember as if it was yesterday. I was 12 years old at the time. I'm an old man now. My parents bought a ranch home with cattles and horses. And endless views of dirt and crops. I had no friends my age. They lived across town. Most of the kids I hung out with were twice my age and had no fear. I guess that's expected living in rural/farm area. So I ended up adapting their courage and attitude as well. One night we (5 friends) decided to enter an abandon home. No electricity., Our light was the moon. We didn't go inside the house to scare ourselves. Never even thought the home was haunted. We went inside to smoke cigarettes and just chill - in kitchen area. And out of nowhere, my friends sister said, lets play spirit of the glass. So her brother opened the cupboard, and sure enough shelves full of glasses and plates. We sat on the floor (with slight of darkness) enjoying our cigarettes. And I said, how do you play spirit of the glass? She said, we need to draw a cross. On top of the cross we write, Good. On the bottom of the cross we write, Bad. On the right of the cross we write, Yes. And on the left, we write No. We turn the glass upside down and place at the center of the cross. Then we hold hands and call the spirit as a group. Spirit? Yes, someone close to you and no longer alive. Other friend said, lets call my grandpa's spirit. I miss the old fart. I wouldn't mind hearing his voice. We lol! When we settled down we called out his grandpa's name. I'm not going to lie. I was nervous and scared. But I didn't want to show the older kids. Grandpa Sam, if you're with us tonight, show us a sign you're here. Nothing. We called his name again. Nothing. After our 5th try we screamed like we just saw a ghost. We didn't see ghost/spirt. Instead, we saw the glass move slightly (about 2 inches) to the right (Yes). NO JOKE!!! Mind you, the glass was placed on concrete floor. We ran outside the abandon house so fast some of us forgot to grab our jacket and cigarettes. And strangely enough, I never told my parents about that evening. Every day I walked by the abandon home, it gave me chills. And it's giving me chills now. Never again will I play spirit of the glass. If you have no fear. Try on your own or with friends. And let us know your experience.

EDIT: DO NOT try this at your home. If I recall correctly. If you reach a spirit....the spirit may never leave your home. And the spirit may not be the spirit you called. The spirit could also be evil.

Last edited by Pyramid; 09-22-18 at 12:46 AM.