Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Real haunted house (Senter & Hellyer)

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-13, 10:33 PM
mrkim
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NOT IT!!!! i hate planning stuff... but I can suggest some spots that can be safe for all levels of suspension
we can just get some people and a good ol road map to we can see how much we can cover and what haunted sites are close by...
Old 07-06-13, 08:56 AM
inno
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If people can help me with sites / addresses / stories, I'll plan the event. No problem here. This sounds fun.

We can take shots of all our cars in front of each of the points.
Old 07-06-13, 09:21 AM
Blackrain
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by inno
If people can help me with sites / addresses / stories, I'll plan the event. No problem here. This sounds fun.

We can take shots of all our cars in front of each of the points.
I'm in like the ovaries. Mrkim I think he in as well. I don't know if I want to share this but here it goes. In my life I have died 2 times and came back ( shot four times, one suicide attempt or success). I went searching for answer,.. Long story short I'm a freaking "indigo". Your like wtf is that. I said the same thing. Lol. But because of this,You dont have to worry about things following us or hurt us in any way. If you want to know what that is research it.

On a different note see how many are down for a haunted cruise? See what path we can take ( 4 or 5 locations) and allotted time slot for each spot. See if we can get different areas of NorCal, cen cal, socal. Heck could be an event every couple months or so. I'm down to help.
Old 07-06-13, 11:05 PM
mrkim
Banned

Originally Posted by Blackrain
I'm in like the ovaries. Mrkim I think he in as well. I don't know if I want to share this but here it goes. In my life I have died 2 times and came back ( shot four times, one suicide attempt or success). I went searching for answer,.. Long story short I'm a freaking "indigo". Your like wtf is that. I said the same thing. Lol. But because of this,You dont have to worry about things following us or hurt us in any way. If you want to know what that is research it.

On a different note see how many are down for a haunted cruise? See what path we can take ( 4 or 5 locations) and allotted time slot for each spot. See if we can get different areas of NorCal, cen cal, socal. Heck could be an event every couple months or so. I'm down to help.
yeah I'm down to help... by the way blackrain that kinda reminded me of a Reddit story... but then again I haven't been to that site for a while (2 hours)

As of for now see that inno is going to take lead on this... I can help provide some info and I believe Blackrain can too.

But by the looks of things is that there are some people here interested in the Hellyer house in South San jose.... which is literally not that far from me...
There is haunted barn house near YB highschool... Thats what I have so far... OH and the haunted TOYs R US near Malibu Grand Prix...
Old 07-07-13, 05:04 PM
Blackrain
Driver School Candidate

I own a bakery I can provide some goodies every time we do this. Donuts, yes I have Cronuts ( my style), croissants, cookies, its a smoker heaven (funny cigarettes). Lol.
Old 07-07-13, 09:54 PM
mrkim
Banned

I own a bakery I can provide some goodies every time we do this. Donuts, yes I have Cronuts ( my style), croissants, cookies, its a smoker heaven (funny cigarettes). Lol.
WTF.... where?! I shall visit and buy food there!!! COOKIES!!!!
Old 07-08-13, 08:39 AM
python
Lexus Champion

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I got a crazy idea..go knock on the door
Old 07-08-13, 06:46 PM
Hpnotiq
Rookie

I'm a license re broker, all the agents know which houses are haunted ( seller have to disclose ghost or paranormal) a seller from New York was sued and lost the case, because of everyone in the neighborhood knew about it. I sold 3 homes that were haunted.
One a guy was shot in his bedroom , chase by an intruder and ending up in the garage, were he was shot a couple more times. I disclose this to the buyer an investor. He didn't care until no one could live there longer than 2 months.
Another home in Kern ( well known by agents) father kills wife and 3 kids, then hung himself. I had a buyer told them this home is haunted, they laughed. 2 weeks after escrow closed i was called out to re listed it because the husband went into a possIble possession.
Here for all you cencal guys. Go to Keene, ca near Bakersfield. There is the ceaser Chavez memorial. What people don't know is that it used to be a old hospital in the mountains 3 stories built around 1910. It was built as a death house more than a hospital. All the people with influenza were sent there to basically died. Children and older folks. After 40s it shut down.
Everything is still there, old beds like they just smashed out. I went there its like a horror movie, your driving in the mtn, take a one road in and nested between the trees and river is this hospital. I can confirm its haunted like no other, we heard kids laughing, screaming, and all the scary stuff. And our cell fone and camcorder all drain of battery or had no reception. It is now guarded since Chavez people bought it. Every Halloween people would go there and get turn around by the guard. Funny thing is there is a church on the grounds and all the south windows were covered. So if your sitting in the church your view of the hospital is block by them. Second there is a room in that hospital (can be seemed without going in, we didn't after hearing kids) with the words f@&k you written everywhere in the room ( imagine Bart simpson writing on the chalk board over and over)
For all you canyon racers, on hwy 178 going to lake Isabella, we you first get into the canyons there is a campground call lower richbar. I was fishing late night with my brother and a friend. Since we were in the canyon everyone brought our guns for safety. After 1 am we caught 7 catfish in 30 mins. Thenit started happening. First we all heard leaves scattering like someone was surrounding us and moving very fast, we all had this sense something is wrong. So I said let's hope it's the mice or small animals. That was great until we started hearing voices in tongues! And we grab our guns terrified with our backs to each other trying to get to the car. It was like we were being hunted. We left the fish on stringer and all our poles, tackle box.
I went back the next day to look for my poles and fish in the morning, met a park ranger. I told him the story he said " this is the spot where we fish all the bodies of people who has drowned in the river. They're bodies would get stuck on the rocks here at lower richbar.
And if your into this then you know about portals. In Hanford California address ,1039 n brown st are four plex units. This place having haunting, I know because my family moved in to the unit as a kid. I would hear constant ringing of bells around 3 am everynite like someone walking around with a little bell, and no one would be out there, sibling and I have seen our clothe take form as if some invisible person was wearing it. Saw a hand with claws appear out of nowhere trying to choke me one time. My mom and I was having a conversation and we saw a 3d shadow look at us and walk thur the wall. My siblings would sleep walk and try to unlock the door at night to go out. My mom and dad would get into fits of rage and would not remember what was said or happen.
Thanks man.. I guess I'm not sleeping tonight... Jus when I got over creepy hide and seek and midnight man...
Old 07-08-13, 06:54 PM
Hpnotiq
Rookie

I was going to do some ghost adventures down in the SJ area... here a couple notable ones I found:

Old Horse Stables
It is said that the old owner of the stables haunts the old barns. These stables are located behind Yearba Buena HS. Many teens go to the old barns at night for a scare. They have reported voices and a ghostly figure of a man.

Hwy 152 (Blood Alley)
There have been numerous sightings of a woman searching for her child, hearing the sound of a stage coach and the snorting and breathing of horses, and a rumor that a woman was killed by a truck driver and she appears in the passenger seat of the truck, screams” and then vanishes.

Chictactac-Adams Interpretive Park
Chitactac-Adams Interpretive Center, on Watsonville Road, is the site of an Indian burial grounds now buried under the asphalt parking lot, drivers have reported that at night while driving by, that their air conditioners in their cars will suddenly turn on & blast cold air upon them. There are trails to take through the park to see ancient rock carvings made by the once native Ohlone tribe. This was once the main village for the area.

East Quimby Road
This road is haunted by the Quimby Jogger. He is said to be the ghost of a jogger that only runs at midnight.
Old 07-09-13, 08:01 PM
mrkim
Banned

Originally Posted by Hpnotiq
I was going to do some ghost adventures down in the SJ area... here a couple notable ones I found:

Old Horse Stables
It is said that the old owner of the stables haunts the old barns. These stables are located behind Yearba Buena HS. Many teens go to the old barns at night for a scare. They have reported voices and a ghostly figure of a man.

Hwy 152 (Blood Alley)
There have been numerous sightings of a woman searching for her child, hearing the sound of a stage coach and the snorting and breathing of horses, and a rumor that a woman was killed by a truck driver and she appears in the passenger seat of the truck, screams” and then vanishes.

Chictactac-Adams Interpretive Park
Chitactac-Adams Interpretive Center, on Watsonville Road, is the site of an Indian burial grounds now buried under the asphalt parking lot, drivers have reported that at night while driving by, that their air conditioners in their cars will suddenly turn on & blast cold air upon them. There are trails to take through the park to see ancient rock carvings made by the once native Ohlone tribe. This was once the main village for the area.

East Quimby Road
This road is haunted by the Quimby Jogger. He is said to be the ghost of a jogger that only runs at midnight.

The old horse stable... creepy as f***.. I did a little adventure there when I was in highschool... I'm 30 now I am not going near there unless I am armed with holy water and a cross and with a priest.

HWY 152 just creepy looking when driving there at night...

Quimby Jogger... thats hard to do, doesn't matter what hour you go at night... there will be some stupid head light to make it hard for you. I tried to search for that jogger several times.

Some odd ones are:

Evergreen Valley College there was a story of a woman that hung herself.

SJSU at the old gym laughter and crying can be heard, some say its of old japanese war criminals.

Mary's House on Snell ROAD... you can see a light flicker...

Silver Creek highschool the out door stage you will see a fog roam around it (witnessed by my little brother) a girl named AMY would be there...

plenty more...

Oh Python you get nothing but an alarm if you were to knock on the door of the Hellyer house many have tried... but neighbors have said that they have witness lights flashing off and on but no current stories.

FYI: For those curious why there are many bolders (huge **** ROCKS) all over the place, I spoke with a buddhist monk about the meaning of it.
"it is to keep the BAD spirit(s) from getting out or getting in" "just like the stone statues placed in front of temples they serve as guardians that keep spirits at bay"
Old 07-12-13, 07:12 PM
Blackrain
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mrkim
WTF.... where?! I shall visit and buy food there!!! COOKIES!!!!
Lol in fresno, made some giant glazes for a customer today. U should've seen it one glaze one box.
Old 07-12-13, 07:18 PM
Blackrain
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Hpnotiq
Thanks man.. I guess I'm not sleeping tonight... Jus when I got over creepy hide and seek and midnight man...
Lol scary thing is its true. Lets go hunting maybe this time we scare them.
Old 07-12-13, 07:27 PM
Blackrain
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mrkim
The old horse stable... creepy as f***.. I did a little adventure there when I was in highschool... I'm 30 now I am not going near there unless I am armed with holy water and a cross and with a priest.

HWY 152 just creepy looking when driving there at night...

Quimby Jogger... thats hard to do, doesn't matter what hour you go at night... there will be some stupid head light to make it hard for you. I tried to search for that jogger several times.

Some odd ones are:

Evergreen Valley College there was a story of a woman that hung herself.

SJSU at the old gym laughter and crying can be heard, some say its of old japanese war criminals.

Mary's House on Snell ROAD... you can see a light flicker...

Silver Creek highschool the out door stage you will see a fog roam around it (witnes
sed by my little brother) a girl named AMY would be there...

plenty more...

Oh Python you get nothing but an alarm if you were to knock on the door of the Hellyer house many have tried... but neighbors have said that they have witness lights flashing off and on but no current stories.

FYI: For those curious why there are many bolders (huge **** ROCKS) all over the place, I spoke with a buddhist monk about the meaning of it.
"it is to keep the BAD spirit(s) from getting out or getting in" "just like the stone statues placed in front of temples they serve as guardians that keep spirits at bay"
I guess Amy never got over me.... Lol. But rocks its interesting a lot of cultures believe that, Greenland people built roads around certain boulders and even give them addresses. Believe spirits reside there.
Old 07-12-13, 11:38 PM
mrkim
Banned

Dang in fresno... too far for glazed baked foodies...

Yeah those boulders are not as huge but it would make sense in placing those around the entrance or around the place. I would be kind of worried if you happen to see a huge split on one of those boulders... something bad would be brewin'

As for the haunted drive thing... I guess this will take a lot of planning for one person. So its all good if it doesn't fall through... Beside its mainly showing off on what you got with your car... not many people would be interested...
Old 07-13-13, 06:14 AM
python
Lexus Champion

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

[QUOTE=mrkim;8031101]

QUOTE]

yea well I was suggesting u guys do it..not me!

Quick Reply: Real haunted house (Senter & Hellyer)