Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Real haunted house (Senter & Hellyer)

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-13, 11:02 AM
mnym8ker
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe we should visit it on september.... Friday the 13TH!!
Old 04-13-13, 02:49 PM
mrkim
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by elevate
There's a bunch of stories/rumors that revolve around this house, especially in the asian (mostly Vietnamese) community. One of them has already been mentioned, the girl hanging herself in the garage.

Another one is that a woman that used to live there went crazy and burned the house down with the family in it, herself included. After the fire was put out, on one of the fences surrounding the house, they noticed that there was a "screaming face" etched into the wood by the fire.

I'm not too sure if this rumor is true since a couple of people always mix this story up but it involves a couple living in the house and one went crazy, killed the other, and buried them in the living room. I either hear that its the husband killing the wife then burying her or vice versa.

Not too sure what to take from them but these were the rumors I've heard. You can probably do some digging on google and find out the truth about everything but quite frankly I'm too lazy to
its pretty much the same of story to be honest, someone died in that house and its being taken over by some "evil" spirit... the only REAL mystery is who the heck puts up and take down the weird clump of christimas lights near the front door every year. I've driven there so many times and I have never seen anyone go up to it.
Old 04-13-13, 02:50 PM
mrkim
Banned

Originally Posted by mnym8ker
maybe we should visit it on september.... Friday the 13TH!!
LOL sounds like a weird car gathering...
Old 04-13-13, 02:59 PM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's an interesting car meet spot
Old 04-13-13, 03:36 PM
mrkim
Banned

won't be surprised if someone's car gets possessed by a spirit, then it messes with you on the navigation, keeps pointing you back to that house.
Old 04-13-13, 06:18 PM
boostftw
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrkim
won't be surprised if someone's car gets possessed by a spirit, then it messes with you on the navigation, keeps pointing you back to that house.
sketchy... lol
Old 04-13-13, 09:48 PM
Davidddd
Pole Position

This is how most scary movies starts off...
Old 04-13-13, 10:21 PM
mrkim
Banned

I thought most scary movies start off when a blonde chick goes takes a shower...
Old 04-14-13, 01:04 AM
elevate
Rookie

its pretty much the same of story to be honest, someone died in that house and its being taken over by some "evil" spirit... the only REAL mystery is who the heck puts up and take down the weird clump of christimas lights near the front door every year. I've driven there so many times and I have never seen anyone go up to it.
Supposedly it's a family member of the person that died in the house that puts all the decorations up. The family tried to sell the house but no one would buy it so they just put up things from time to time so it seems like someone's home. I think there's a house caretaker that comes by once a month or so to check up on things there.
Old 04-14-13, 09:24 AM
mrkim
Banned

Originally Posted by elevate
Supposedly it's a family member of the person that died in the house that puts all the decorations up. The family tried to sell the house but no one would buy it so they just put up things from time to time so it seems like someone's home. I think there's a house caretaker that comes by once a month or so to check up on things there.
lol wow... that I have never seen and I've passed that area countless of times... it must suck for the people to try and sell that house, it looks pretty nice... just gives a weird feeling seeing that you never see anyone going in or out of the house or a car parked in the driveway.
Old 04-15-13, 06:06 PM
ImportISF
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

More info on this link

http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-j...e-haunted.html

So supposedly those boulders are placed there to "contain" the spirit because the last owner hired monks to get rid of the ghost but they woke up the next morning in the garage.. so placing boulders were the last resort
Old 04-15-13, 10:58 PM
bcp_sc300

oo yea that hellyer house, everyone knows about that house in san jose.... never seen anyone around it
Old 04-16-13, 08:47 PM
mrkim
Banned

Alright On halloween who is down to have a mini meet and take pictures of the house to see if they can see something and to go up to CRAZY HORSE ROAD @ prunedale to see if we can capture the any signs of the dead horsemen and horse or hear the indians...
Old 04-17-13, 06:16 PM
ImportISF
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Alright On halloween who is down to have a mini meet and take pictures of the house to see if they can see something and to go up to CRAZY HORSE ROAD @ prunedale to see if we can capture the any signs of the dead horsemen and horse or hear the indians...
I'm down
Old 04-17-13, 09:02 PM
mrkim
Banned

lol anyone here remember or hear of the story of Mt. Madonna? Or the haunted barn near YB highschool?

Quick Reply: Real haunted house (Senter & Hellyer)