Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

NorCal "CERTIFIED" Sacramento CL Meet & BBQ AFTERMATH

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-12, 09:06 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NorCal "CERTIFIED" Sacramento CL Meet & BBQ AFTERMATH

What an awesome event!

I would like to thank Lexus of Sacramento, Lexus of Roseville, Jordan @ A-1 Muffler, John @ AutoSport209, and KC for the wonderful raffle items.
Also, I want to thank Glen, KC, John, Raj, Mariano and Vince for helping me with this event and the caravans. Thanks to the 3 CL mods (Glen, Mariano, and Brian) that came all the way from the bay area to support the Sacramento’s 1st Annual Potluck BBQ GTG.

Thanks to all those who came out to support our 1st Annual Sacramento Certified Event.

It was great meeting and chatting with everyone. This was a great way for our community to become acquainted with each other.

Lastly, the food and drinks were amazing!! Thank you all for your contribution. Please post your pictures and videos.

This is Sacramento’s 1st event in 7 years. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, to better our future events.

I hope to see everyone at these upcoming events:
Blackhawk Meet April 29, 2012
AutoSport Showoff #13 June 3, 2012
BOS #8 June 10, 2012
CVG #4 August 5, 2012
NorCal Member Supported Meets/Events
Check out the event calendar:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nor...-calendar.html

Thanks again,
Jon

Last edited by MyIS350G; 04-22-12 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-21-12, 09:06 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pictures and Videos

VIP'DOUT
http://vipdout.com/club-lexus-bbqmeet-folsom-lake.html

PUREADDICT.COM - Phil
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nor...termath-6.html

Danial/KC
http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/...folsom%20lake/

Short Youtube video from one of the member(more to come)

Last edited by MyIS350G; 05-13-12 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-21-12, 09:07 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks Jon for bringing the SAC members together . You've been working very hard for over a year to make this happen. Thanks to Lexus of Roseville and Lexus of Sacramento for your support and we hope to continue to grow this area with your support.

Thanks to KC "lexuswtf" for being Jon's Wingman and for getting everyone excited.

Thanks to our ClubLexus Moderator's :

Mariano "SFFD103" for cooking up a storm and showing everyone that six packs aren't just for beer drinkers.

Brian "Brociouz" for making the trip out from the Bay Area. Please try and support the meet he is co-hosting next week at the Blackhawk Museum.

EVERYONE PLEASE Look up the Event Calendar posted at the top of the Northern California Regional Forums for upcoming events:

I Encourage all the SAC area people to make the drive down to the Bay Area to attend the 8th Annual Beginning of Summer "BOS 8" meet.

The predictions are that this will be NorCal's ALL TIME LARGEST Lexus ONLY event with between 135 to 180 cars signing up.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out. I wish I could of had a chance to talk to more of the new members.

Glen

Last edited by RMMGS4; 04-22-12 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-21-12, 09:13 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BIG THANKS TO JON FOR SETTING THIS UP
I want to personally Thank Lexus of Roseville, and Lexus of Sacramento for donating great prizes for our raffle.. Thanks to Mariano for being the Grill Master.. special thanks to that one guy picking up our recyclables
AND MOST OF ALL.... THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR COMING AND HELPING WITH SET UP/CLEAN UP!!!!!

I met a lot of great new friends... !! and enjoyed my time with Old friends.. this event was GREAT!!!! Here are a couple of EPIC Pix i was able to ****** up!!

MORE PIX HERE!! >>> http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/...folsom%20lake/

(these photos are UNedited. all 1000 + of them..... so there may or may not be some embarrassing pix... ENJOY)

Last edited by lexuswtf; 04-23-12 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-22-12, 04:12 PM
brociouz
Uber 1337 Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Great job putting this meet together Jon!!! I think I speak for everyone in saying that it was a resounding success.

I've seen people on CL trying to put together a large scale Sac meet for YEARS now and to see it finally happen in such a successful way was awesome. Props to KC, Lexus of Sacramento and Lexus or Roseville for pitching in with the help and raffle prizes as well. Between the people, cars, food and weather, I'd say it was a perfect event. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Last edited by brociouz; 04-22-12 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-22-12, 08:23 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

What a great event!! It was great hanging out with everyone ... Food was awesome too!

A huge shout out to Jon and the rest of the sac crew for working so hard to put this together!!! As well as Lexus of Sac and Roseville for coming out and supporting...!

Ill leave u guys with one pic right now... lol. Jordan tried to get a lanyard out of a tree by throwing his keys!!!

Ill post more later after I have a chance to go though all the pics Ken took during the caravan lol
Old 04-22-12, 08:34 PM
rookieIS
Lexus Champion

well worth the 3hours drive from south bay! thanks to the hosts and mods for making this event a success, it was superbly fun and everything went smoothly
Old 04-22-12, 08:35 PM
lexuswtf
Lexus Test Driver

Raj.. i'll need to find a way to get you the video of the roll in to edit... it's about 12 min of pure awesome
Old 04-22-12, 08:39 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexuswtf
Raj.. i'll need to find a way to get you the video of the roll in to edit... it's about 12 min of pure awesome
Your photo bucket albums has some AWESOME pics!!! (You also got some great pics of my car )

Oh and yeah for sure -- although erik failed on the go pro... he went the wrong way so he got zero footage of our caravan LOL.
Old 04-22-12, 08:56 PM
Adik
Pole Position

big thanks to kc and jon for making this event happen.. me and my wife had a great time.. looking forward the next one

Old 04-22-12, 08:58 PM
VIPLexy650
Driver

my 1ST meet and i loved It.... It was AMAZING thank you jon for making it happen and thanks everyone else for coming got a chance to meet some real cool peeps and a big thanks to the guys helped me get there since had no other means of getting there at the moment. and thanks to the raffle i now have license plate frames which are the first part to my REBUILD!!!!!!! thats right im keeping the BABY lol cant let her go thanks again everyone!!!!
Old 04-22-12, 09:00 PM
OmgElias
Driver School Candidate

It was a great time! and nice meeting all of you guys!
Old 04-22-12, 09:24 PM
Duck9i6
Rookie

Great people + great food + great cars = damn great time!
Old 04-22-12, 09:29 PM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Bay Area Caravan shots... Shots by CL member iRock (Ken)

And thanks to KC for getting this awesome shot of me!!

Old 04-22-12, 09:40 PM
fasthuh
Lead Lap

nice day for a bbq! thanks!

Quick Reply: NorCal "CERTIFIED" Sacramento CL Meet & BBQ AFTERMATH