Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Bringing Lexus back to the Central Valley

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-15, 02:02 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 88 Likes on 80 Posts

Ok guys, for those not included in our Club Lexus Facebook page please join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/369240626541119/ We have a BBQ coming up in a couple of weeks to kick off our summer:

Date/Time: March 14th, 2015 10:00am

Place: Woodward Park

We'll coordinate a meet place before hand so we can roll in together. Check out our event and join!

https://www.facebook.com/events/487293728076821
Old 06-30-16, 02:14 PM
dgeltz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to dig up the old post but I was looking at a post Where the Fresno Owners At and saw this is the post it was directed to. I'm pretty new to the forums (and I usually just dig through old posts instead of starting anything new, hate to be the annoying new guy) and Im new to Fresno. Just ran into some trouble with the SC300 (92) and wanted to see if there is ANYBODY IN THE FRESNO AREA that I could connect with. Pretty confusing problem but I am not asking for "how do I fix this" advice lol. Please if anybody could help a brotha out, Id really appreciate it. Ive been riding a bike in the heat for a few months now lol
-Dillon Geltz
Old 06-30-16, 09:47 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 88 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by dgeltz
Sorry to dig up the old post but I was looking at a post Where the Fresno Owners At and saw this is the post it was directed to. I'm pretty new to the forums (and I usually just dig through old posts instead of starting anything new, hate to be the annoying new guy) and Im new to Fresno. Just ran into some trouble with the SC300 (92) and wanted to see if there is ANYBODY IN THE FRESNO AREA that I could connect with. Pretty confusing problem but I am not asking for "how do I fix this" advice lol. Please if anybody could help a brotha out, Id really appreciate it. Ive been riding a bike in the heat for a few months now lol
-Dillon Geltz
I'll send you a pm
Old 07-11-16, 02:48 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi all,
We're re-visiting our form of communication among all the various social media groups. Some are on the Facebook group and others are on one of these various forum threads, but we realized that if we can send out ONE event notification through text or email, then we might have better participation and we could notify everyone in advance so that they can make plans accordingly.

So what we need is for you to read the thread below and reply through PM. You will be given instructions what to do next.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nor...ification.html

Based on the level of response, we will have a good gauge of the "still active" members. We want to have a big meet before the end of this summer, so we are using this as a feeler to estimate the size of the venue needed.

Your response is critical to us gauging interest and planning the size and location of the event.

Thanks ALL