Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

MotoGP, 4th of July weekend, Monterey...

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-09, 11:48 PM
rajesh
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody driving down to Laguna on raceday and has room for one more, please do let me know.

Thanks
Old 06-20-09, 10:58 PM
D_ALPINE_M
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baoser
ahhhh the white duc, 4 sho

i was planning on maybe going down with guc32, he recently picked up a kawi zsxr6rr? or whatever the model is...
Cool man, I'm still in the air with this one.
Old 06-25-09, 01:48 AM
dsp979
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhilipMSPT

Did you want to meet in Monterey, or at San Jose Thursday night?
I live in Monterey, but I don't know if i'll get to hang out because I'll be working from noon to ~ 8:30 pm Saturday and Sunday.

Looks like I'll be watching the race at work instead of the media tent at Laguna Seca.

Went to work today, my day off, and I got roped into doing something for MotoGP coverage, so I'll be on the track Thursday. woot woot

Last edited by dsp979; 06-25-09 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-28-09, 08:30 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MaxNine
I live in Monterey, but I don't know if i'll get to hang out because I'll be working from noon to ~ 8:30 pm Saturday and Sunday.

Looks like I'll be watching the race at work instead of the media tent at Laguna Seca.

Went to work today, my day off, and I got roped into doing something for MotoGP coverage, so I'll be on the track Thursday. woot woot
Hey, if you want, you can meet up with me and my buddies at Cannery Row Friday night.

PM me if you will be around...
Old 06-28-09, 08:33 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

MOTOGP RACE TODAY at ASSEN, NETHERLANDS.

Speed Channel, 3PM PST. (2PM PST will be the 250cc race.)
Old 06-28-09, 09:23 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll be watching.

Phillip, I wish Laguna Seca wasn't on the July 4th weekend as family activities prevent me from going. Have Fun and we'll probably see you at EOS, but hopefully sooner.
Old 07-01-09, 03:17 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

I'll be there by tomorrow night...

Ducati Island sets up for motorcycle racing event at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
California raceway hosts MotoGP racing series and Ducati welcomes fans and riders

Motorcycle racing fans are heading to California's Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca for the latest installment in the MotoGP series, with those of the Ducati persuasion looking forward to added entertainment.

Back for its thirteenth consecutive year, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer will host Ducati Island which continues its tradition of being the premier race destination at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

A highlight of the Ducati experience at the legendary California circuit, Ducati Island is open to all motorcycle enthusiasts. On the Island, Ducatisti and race fans will experience special exhibits, partner vendors, autograph sessions, the legendary Ducati Fashion Show, a Wyotech bike build and much more.

The heart of the side event, the Ducati Island Showdown is an exciting contest for Ducati owners who attend the weekend’s races. In order to participate, Ducatisti simply need to ride their pride and joy (Ducati only) and park on Ducati Island or in the Ducati owners overflow parking area.

As an added bonus, if an entrant returns to their bike on Friday or Saturday to find a selection tag; they will be eligible for Sunday’s Island Showdown.

The latest in Ducati fashion, including the new team replica gear will be featured on Ducati Island with vendor row filled with a variety of Ducati’s friends and partners displaying exceptional Ducati related goods, including Foremost Insurance, Ohlins, Capcom Entertainment and more.

Ducati riders past and present will get together on Friday for the Island autograph session; including Nicky Hayden and Casey Stoner.

New to the Ducati landscape for 2009 is the Ducati Museum, a 20 x 60 foot area transformed into the history of Ducati. On display will be a selection of significant street and race machines both past and present. Also being featured for the first time is the Ducati Monster experience, a display of everything Monster, from custom bikes to the new Monster Color Therapy project.

Ducati Island will celebrate the Red Bull Grand Prix taking place at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca from July 3rd until 5th.
Old 07-02-09, 12:49 AM
dsp979
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhilipMSPT
Hey, if you want, you can meet up with me and my buddies at Cannery Row Friday night.

PM me if you will be around...
I'll be at a friend's house warming/July 4th bbq party Friday, doubt I'll make it to the Row that night.

I should be able to make it out there Saturday night once I get off work.

you got pm