Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > Northern California Lexus Club
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Independent Shops for: 30/60/90k Service, Suspension Mods, Engine mods, etc.

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-06, 06:17 PM   #181
kpt
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ca
Posts: 1
Default I also went to Exact Moto Sports for my 90K

He did a great job on my 2002 ES300. The cost is reasonable and the service is first rated. I now will have a peace of mind of driving my ES300 for another 90K.

K. Tran
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
kpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-06, 06:30 PM   #182
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,193
Send a message via AIM to BC-GS430
Default

Just to clarify, they are located in milpitas.
__________________
2001 Black Cherry GS430
SRT Hi Flow Intake/Race Ecu, Daizen Sways, Pioneer AVIC-D1, DIY Chrome Grill, ClearBra, Tint 35%
Luxlink Remote Start, Sense-O-Shock, HKS HiperMax LS+ Coilovers, Stoptech 355mm BBK, Work Termist TM1 19's Staggered Fat Setup, Carson Tuned Exhaust
http://lgwnorcal.net/rides/gs/bc-gs430.html
BC-GS430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-06, 09:01 PM   #183
shiwen
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
shiwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 86
Default

I would not recommend going to Lexus Concord for 90k service. I had it done in December and am still upset with the quality of work they did. Yes I got a loaner ES and a sad excuse for a detail job, but I should have just gone to Exact like almost everyone on this board recommends. Lesson learned.
__________________
98 GS400 Burnished Gold Metallic
shiwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-06, 02:02 PM   #184
EXACT
Club Lexus Vendor
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: California
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soakgame
Which Lexus dealership do you recommend in the bay area (north bay if possible) for the 90K service (98' GS4)? I called Lexus of Concord and they gave me the following prices (includes TIMING BELT)

$1549.95 (VVT-I engine)
$1199.95 (non VVT-I engine)


I was just curious if anyone in the bay has a cheaper price than that.. or are the rates all the same? Please let me know.. thank you..
Hi! Call Sandy for a quote & ask what include in the 90k servcie. You will be happy with what we will do in 90k service compare to the dealership. Thank you for everyone recommended us.
__________________
Exact Motorsports
907 Hanson Court
Milpitas, CA 95035

(408) 416 - 0061
(408) 263 - 8100

www.exactmotorsports.com
EXACT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-06, 10:56 AM   #185
flyfl1pguy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (2)
 
flyfl1pguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: VALENCIA - O.C.
Posts: 2,115
Default

I wonder if they install HIDs too?
__________________
flyfl1pguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-06, 11:09 AM   #186
imaputz
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (2)
 
imaputz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfl1pguy
I wonder if they install HIDs too?
they do.... but aren't you down south? unless your planning to drive up to NorCal... hehee
__________________
2006 is350 black pearl/black
imaputz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-06, 11:20 AM   #187
flyfl1pguy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (2)
 
flyfl1pguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: VALENCIA - O.C.
Posts: 2,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaputz
they do.... but aren't you down south? unless your planning to drive up to NorCal... hehee
my cOusin lives in VALLEjo and some guy here wants to get HIDs install. Thanks
__________________
flyfl1pguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-06, 05:18 PM   #188
EXACT
Club Lexus Vendor
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: California
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfl1pguy
I wonder if they install HIDs too?
Hi! Thank for asking. Yes, we do install HID. Please call Sandy for a quote.
__________________
Exact Motorsports
907 Hanson Court
Milpitas, CA 95035

(408) 416 - 0061
(408) 263 - 8100

www.exactmotorsports.com
EXACT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-06, 01:47 AM   #189
flyfl1pguy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (2)
 
flyfl1pguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: VALENCIA - O.C.
Posts: 2,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXACT
Hi! Thank for asking. Yes, we do install HID. Please call Sandy for a quote.
Sure thing. . ..
__________________
flyfl1pguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-06, 11:01 PM   #190
martini3
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Da Bay
Posts: 1,599
Default

Sandy,

I'll be taking my sc430 in sometime next week for a major tune-up, 30k.

see you then......teeman3
martini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-06, 06:30 PM   #191
EXACT
Club Lexus Vendor
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: California
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeman3
Sandy,

I'll be taking my sc430 in sometime next week for a major tune-up, 30k.

see you then......teeman3
Hi, teeman3! Can you call me up to let me know what day you are coming. Thank you. I will see you then.
__________________
Exact Motorsports
907 Hanson Court
Milpitas, CA 95035

(408) 416 - 0061
(408) 263 - 8100

www.exactmotorsports.com
EXACT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-06, 09:30 PM   #192
martini3
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Da Bay
Posts: 1,599
Default 30k Service Testimonial- Sc430

Ok, I'll keep this short and simple. Here goes.....


Make --> '03 SC430 --> 36K total miles
Level of Service --> 30K tune-up

I called Exact Motorsports on Monday and confirmed a Tues. 1st spot opening.
I came in today and they exactly specified the things that they will do for a 30K service tune-up and provided a quote.
I agreed and they gave me a loaner car at 10:30am cause it'll take an entire business day.
They called me around 4:30pm and said, "It's Done".

Overall Satisfaction --> A+
Customer Service --> A+
Owner/Employee Attitude --> A+
Honesty --> A+
Shop Cleanliness --> A+
Communication --> A+
Lexus/Nissan/Acura/Import car knowledge of mechanics, design and build --> A+
How satisfied was I w/ the 30K service? --> A+
Was it worth the quote? --> A+

POST-ANALYSIS
=============
The ride is much better now.
The punch on the accelerator is tighter and smoother.
Steering vibration is gone.
Overall, the car feels like new and I'm so freakin' stoked right now.

They tell you like it is in terms of what they provide, 1-10. Anything extra you will have to work w/ them and you can negoiate that w/ them. Bottom line, this is the place to get your sh-- done by experienced technicians specializing in specific performance, tuning, installations and maintenance applications to the dynamics of your car.

teeman3
martini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-06, 10:02 PM   #193
Brandicus
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (6)
 
Brandicus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 1,747
Send a message via AIM to Brandicus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeman3
Ok, I'll keep this short and simple. Here goes.....


Make --> '03 SC430 --> 36K total miles
Level of Service --> 30K tune-up

I called Exact Motorsports on Monday and confirmed a Tues. 1st spot opening.
I came in today and they exactly specified the things that they will do for a 30K service tune-up and provided a quote.
I agreed and they gave me a loaner car at 10:30am cause it'll take an entire business day.
They called me around 4:30pm and said, "It's Done".

Overall Satisfaction --> A+
Customer Service --> A+
Owner/Employee Attitude --> A+
Honesty --> A+
Shop Cleanliness --> A+
Communication --> A+
Lexus/Nissan/Acura/Import car knowledge of mechanics, design and build --> A+
How satisfied was I w/ the 30K service? --> A+
Was it worth the quote? --> A+

POST-ANALYSIS
=============
The ride is much better now.
The punch on the accelerator is tighter and smoother.
Steering vibration is gone.
Overall, the car feels like new and I'm so freakin' stoked right now.

They tell you like it is in terms of what they provide, 1-10. Anything extra you will have to work w/ them and you can negoiate that w/ them. Bottom line, this is the place to get your sh-- done by experienced technicians specializing in specific performance, tuning, installations and maintenance applications to the dynamics of your car.

teeman3
if you dont mind me asking tee.. how much was the tune up? I might head there myself
__________________
Brandicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-06, 10:30 PM   #194
martini3
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Da Bay
Posts: 1,599
Default

Pls contact the vendor directly for your specific need(s). Thanks...teeman3
martini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-06, 05:41 PM   #195
EXACT
Club Lexus Vendor
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: California
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandicus
if you dont mind me asking tee.. how much was the tune up? I might head there myself
Hi, Brandicus! Price are vary depend on what model of car & what's the miles of the car. Feel free to give Sandy a call for the quote. Thank you.
__________________
Exact Motorsports
907 Hanson Court
Milpitas, CA 95035

(408) 416 - 0061
(408) 263 - 8100

www.exactmotorsports.com
EXACT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-06, 05:41 PM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
thread closed Lexaxis GS - Fourth Generation 0 10-02-13 05:08 PM
Window Tint recommendations in the SF Bay Area: All Threads Merged RMMGS4 Northern California Lexus Club 335 05-01-13 01:09 AM
Independent Shops in Denver? whitelotus Mountain - Prairie 2 12-05-06 01:27 PM


Tags
30, 60, 90, 90k, bay, ca, car, clublexus, cost, coupon, exact, exhaust, fender, g35, instilation, lowering, ls400, maintenance, milpitas, motorsport, motorsports, price, s2000, s2k, s2ki, sacramento, service, service work, sonicms, south, vex, wiki

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info