Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-05, 05:31 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts
Default Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)

hi everyone,

so finally, EOS4 has come to an end. another wonderful sunny day and another awesome outcome. just like how i said it the past few yrs, this year is even more fun than the last. i did a rough count and although we have a smaller turnout than last year, we still got around 90 to 100 cars, and most importantly it seemed like everyone really enjoyed the meet.

there are several people and organizations i want to personally thank for their generous support on this event, so let's give our biggest THANK YOU to them.

Lexus of Stevens Creek continue to support this event greatly for the 3rd year in a row, this is more than what any of us can ask for. with constantly around 100 cars, there is virtually no where else we can hold events like this, but they have always come through, not only providing us with the space, but also the manpower, food, and even support. without them, i can say for sure, we could have never done the past few meets as smoothly.

i also want to thank Lexus Corp for their tremendous support this year. those of you who missed this meet, you just missed so much..... lexus corp transported their famous IS430 and also the lexus hot rod in a big truck to show off at the event. and i am sure most of you guys noticed the new IS350 in the work area when picking up your lunch? having a meet is one thing, but able to see all these *rare* cars, how cool was that!

Last edited by rominl; 10-03-05 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-02-05, 05:42 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

i also want to thank all the vendors for their support. this is in no particular orders.

first of all we all need to thank clublexus member hameed and his crew for creating the online registration for all of us. you guys have no idea how much trouble it saved us by having everyone ready with their signup sheet. and thank you hameed for hosting our website together with all the extra time you put in!

hats off to TM Engineering. 3 yrs in a row already they provided full support to our meet with tons of raffle items, and this year they even took the extra step to make sure all lexus models are covered in terms of raffle items. they were also generous enough to drive up from socal to answer questions and promote their products. big props to todd!

a lot of our local folks already know about Exact Motorsports and Wheel Techniques. This time instead of raffle items they basically just gave out discount coupons to all attendants, so everyone got to benefit from it! i hope you did visit their vendor table to pick up one of the coupons!

thanks for Wald USA to swing by with their full wald conversion LS430 with body kits, wheels, brakes, etc.... thank you for your $100 coupons and your discount support during the meet!

thanks to LMS for coming all the way from socal to represent, hopefully you guys got to check out the supercharged GS300 and GS430, and of course teeman is super happy with his *sure win* raffle on the autostart! also thank you to LMS for their heat sheild for raffle.

also thank you to Asian Scene for bringing in 3 super nice models to the meet! and of course, who wasn't aware of the brand new ipod nano during the raffle!!!!!!!! PAPASMURF definitely deserved the nano, he drove all the way from san diego for the meet, big props to you bro!

thank you to Custom Alignment for their continuous support too. they not only held our BOS meet this year, but they also gave out newsletters and raffle coupons for the meet. they are one superb facility to tune your suspensions!

and of course, thank you to Lexus of Glendale and Carson Toyota from socal for their raffle items, it definitely added a lot of *spice* to the meet!

i hope everyone got your nice dog tags from 2perspectives.com!! Mike was nice enough to setup all the equipments to do dog tags for everyone at a super discounted price. thank you mike! if you haven't gotten one, talk to them!

some might not notice about the MemoryFab with their raffle coupons on wheels. they were not fully present at the meet, but they are coming out strong and i am sure you guys will hear a lot more from them.

and of course, big thanks to jeff from palms photography for coming in and continue to support us!!!!! jeff takes great pictures and thank you for taking pics during the meet. really look forward to the staff pictures, and also all the other great pictures from you!

and of course, we want to take our hats off to red cross for sending over a representative to collect donations for recent hurricane victims, and definitely to all those who were generous enough to do what they can to help!

Last edited by rominl; 10-03-05 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-02-05, 05:55 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aw crap...the IS 430 and the Hot Rod? I tried everything I could do to make it but the cards were'nt dealing out correctly...look forward to the pics
Old 10-02-05, 05:57 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

and i also want to take this moments to thank a few people. this year is *special* to me. last year we had 5 months to plan the whole meet, starting the first meeting in may with over 10 core members. but this year we didn't even talk about the meet until early september. being less than one month and ONLY 5 core members and able to pull off something of this scale, to me it's pretty amazing

first and formost, i am sure everyone agrees, please give our thank you to glen (RMMGS4) for his super dedication to this annual biggest meet in the whole nation. you have no idea how much time this guy dedicates to this meet every year. thank you glen for everything. i am sure for the next 2 weeks we will NOT talk on the phone just to get the meet out of our heads, lol...

solomon (solo), guys please give this guy the loudest applause. first i want to thank him for everything graphic related to this meet. our flyer, all the signatures, tease pictures, name tags, tshirt, this guy did it all. his talent in graphics is just beyond my descriptions. and aside from that he spent the time to communicate with several vendors, his contribution to this meet was definitely appreciated.

and who can forget about ryan (flipside909) from socal.. i am telling you guys, without ryan, you will NOT see the IS430 and the hot rod today. he helped us to maintain all communications with lexus corp and made everything happened. he also helped to communicate with couple of vendors, and of course, helped to organize the super convoy from socal. this is not easy, i am sure everyone knows that.

want to thank chris (al7ezza) as well. he was busying travelling but he still found the time to discuss with us on a lot of issues and gave us help whenever we need them. he helped to take care of all the promotions at is300.net side, thank you chris!

and of course i can't say enough thank you to ALL the helpers who contributed to the meet today, you guys are just awesome. without you, this meet would NOT happen. to my team, thank you to everyone for coming in so early and your effort is totally appreciated. you guys did a fabulous job! and thank you to those who fall into glen's team as well, you guys rock! thanks to chris (redgs4) for all the behind the scene printing and prep work, you saved a lot of work for us! and i am sure i missed couple other names, but thank you to all helpers!

and of course, last of all before i end my long boring thread, i want to thank ALL ATTENDENTS today! without you, this meet wouldn't have been this fun. without you, we would have no motivation to do this yet again. without you, we wouldn't have been able to show both lexus and other vendors just how serious the lexus group is. without you, norcal wouldn't be able to show the nation how we come together. and without you, the name EOS would still be unknown.

THANK YOU ALL!

Last edited by rominl; 10-04-05 at 08:40 PM.
Old 10-02-05, 06:01 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by DPRSupra
aw crap...the IS 430 and the Hot Rod? I tried everything I could do to make it but the cards were'nt dealing out correctly...look forward to the pics
yes jeff, you missed this one badly..... will try to upload pics later, but i am telling you man...... me and jeff and teeman had a lot of fun!
Old 10-02-05, 06:07 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by rominl
yes jeff, you missed this one badly..... will try to upload pics later, but i am telling you man...... me and jeff and teeman had a lot of fun!
my car is not yet worthy to grace the driveway with your guys'...no wheels cracked kit but will be ready next year
Old 10-02-05, 06:33 PM
Fiya
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DPRSupra
Here you go I took more and will post later.

Lexus Hot Rod

New GS

and the line up
Old 10-02-05, 06:47 PM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be sure to attend EOS v5
Old 10-02-05, 06:51 PM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

more pics!!
Old 10-02-05, 07:04 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

seeing the Lexus hotrod in person=AWESOME.

and meeting flipside909 was good!
Old 10-02-05, 07:41 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

in the interest of not blowing up my comp ill post these one at a time

btw markGS4 your car is awesome bro

heres the east bay dudes outside the airport from the freeway exit...

that jag hat is NOT mine lol

Old 10-02-05, 07:45 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

that'd be me.... the only first gen ls4.... (nt!!!)

WHAT AN AWESOME CL DECAL!! *COUGH* glen dont forget lol

That salesman is going to send me some wald stickers!!

Last edited by Brandicus; 10-02-05 at 08:53 PM.
Old 10-02-05, 07:49 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

teeman is a pimp (I love your cigar case bro!)

line of soarers
Old 10-02-05, 07:51 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandicus
that'd be me.... the only first gen ls4.... (nt!!!)

dude, i was there later on, i have a LS too...
Old 10-02-05, 07:55 PM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Default Thanks for the kind words Henry!

Thanks for the kind words Rominl(Henry)!

2perspectives.com was really privleged to be there and wanted to thank Henry(rominl), Solomon(Solo) and especially Glenn(RMMGS4) for even allowing us to be there.

The event was very cleanly done and very organized. It's a testament to you guys.

We still have a bunch of pendants available so anyone interested..drop an email to

sales@2perspectives.com and mention that you were at the event.

Thanks guys and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Michael
a.k.a. Anthracite SC (eventhough my car is green!)

Quick Reply: Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)