Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-05, 09:44 PM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LadyLexusIS300
heyhey!
there was so much love out there today
great weather, awesome location, sweet whips ... the only thing missing was the keg

[IMG][/IMG]

1NewLexIS300 (mike), me, IS3ELLA (ken)

aw, you put the retarded picture up.....hahaha.......damn glare

guys, i finally got LadyLexus to come to a EOS meet

i kinda liked last years event better........more people, sponsors and presentations.......
Old 10-02-05, 10:50 PM
hi im arie
Driver School Candidate

heres my contributions (sorry not many pics, my friend took em with his camera)
thanks for introducing me to my first club lexus meet... no more blabbering and heres the pics

http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=268369

sorry i tried to post the pics here but it said i had too many images. so ill just post the link to the one i made on my.is. sorry im still new to this boards and still getting the feel for it, but enjoy !

great turn out, big thanks for LMS for the heatshield i won from the raffle.

Enjoy,
- Arie
Old 10-02-05, 11:27 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brandicus
in the interest of not blowing up my comp ill post these one at a time

btw markGS4 your car is awesome bro

heres the east bay dudes outside the airport from the freeway exit...
Brandicus...thanks for the compliments bro!!! That's the first props Ive gotten on my ride from a CL member, which is definitely a compliment. And you were definitely representing the OG LS's bro (nice win on the raffle too!!! ). I was nice meeting you and all the folks that I was finally able to place names with the faces.

And the 20 deep caravan from Fremont was off the hook. I only wish someone caught a rolling picture of my ride in the process

Here's to the next meet (big one or mini, Im there). Thanks to all the behind the scenes people and organizers that made my first CL meet an enjoyable one (as well as to all the people i met and talked with!!)
Old 10-02-05, 11:53 PM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

Had lot's of fun today. Great people and nice cars! I'd like to thank the raffle ticket selectors for helping continue a second year of winning the big ticket prize. Here's a few photos from the festivities.

Old 10-02-05, 11:58 PM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

And more pics ...

Old 10-03-05, 12:04 AM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

And more ...

Old 10-03-05, 12:57 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

here's my contribution...the GS lineup

...and mine at my first CL event (what an honor to be lined up with all of these nice GS's)..

Old 10-03-05, 01:02 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Man, you guys are fast. But then again, you did not have to make a trip back to SoCal.

I was glad I could make it at the last minute. I would have been bummed to miss my first EOS. Nice job everyone.

BTW - I saw you there Mark. You took off before I could say Hi. Next year.
Old 10-03-05, 01:12 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by LadyLexusIS300
heyhey!
there was so much love out there today
great weather, awesome location, sweet whips ... the only thing missing was the keg

[IMG][/IMG]

1NewLexIS300 (mike), me, IS3ELLA (ken)
Sarah! Aww man...I was trying to figure out who was that one chick hanging out with Mike & Ken. You've changed since I saw you last. That was way back at BOS in June 2004. No wonder you looked familiar to me but I just couldn't put a finger on it. Maybe next time.
Old 10-03-05, 01:16 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Finally...i'm home!!! Thank you Glen, Solo, Henry...and the rest of the crew for the usual NorCal hospitality. Starting with a 10 car convoy going up, our 13 car convoy going home went well. I'll follow up on this thread shortly. Now I need to catch up on some sleep and hopefully wake up in time for work in about 5 hours.
Old 10-03-05, 01:16 AM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

awww I didn't realize this was going on this weekend... sorry so swamped w/ work and family... where was my notice??? lol sorry guys wish I coulda made it up there.. hope you all had a blast!
Old 10-03-05, 03:12 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks to all the organizers this year, it was really nice not having to do any work this time around, I suggest you try it sometime Glen although, those crew shirts are slick, damn

Thanks also to Alan for waking me up in time to catch the end of the meet, I suck at Sunday mornings, err mornings in general

The only thing I regret is letting Papa win the nano, that was alllll ME!!! ugh...had i bought raffle tickets
Old 10-03-05, 07:46 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Neo
Man, you guys are fast. But then again, you did not have to make a trip back to SoCal.

I was glad I could make it at the last minute. I would have been bummed to miss my first EOS. Nice job everyone.

BTW - I saw you there Mark. You took off before I could say Hi. Next year.
Sorry Neo, I wish I got a chance to meet you and some of the other LGW folks. Goes to show what a rookie I am, I bounced thinking there was nothing left to do...then I saw Redgs's pics and thought, "man, when did they have the GS's lined up out front????"....sheesh, shouldve stayed longer to chat and take more pictures. But yes, definitely next year, or at the next mini meet.
Old 10-03-05, 10:17 AM
SBMGS4
Lead Lap

Thanks to Glenn and his crew for putting on another show..the hard work you do does not go unnoticed.

Great to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

Convoy was cool from Fremont, but too short in time.

Brandicus..thanks for the shot of my car on the way home.....it's the first pic of my car actually on the road..thanks...will have to "borrow" a copy for my archive.

Thanks again to all.
Old 10-03-05, 10:23 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Default Thanks to everyone for supporting EOS 4!

Thank you everyone for coming to EOS4!

Henry, I want to thank you especially for keeping EOS smooth and simpler than years before. You kept your word without letting obstacles overwhelm the members and kept the show damn organized. Special thanks to Mini for making the drive all by herself from SoCal Friday night. Many of you that did not know, Mini was extremely tired when she arrived. Keep in mind she did not caravan with the SoCal guys. The wife enjoyed catching up with u and we hope time will allow a Henry Jr. to present itself. And lastly, hats off to you for keeping Glen sane this year.

Glen, once again EOS4 is sealed, locked and history. Going over and beyond is your character and your willingness to meet everyone on a personal level is something rare in existent. Im glad we kept the meet simple and fun this year. Records are not important if we are not having fun. This year you have planned this event with charisma and sanity. Keep it up big guy!

Chris Lee, RedGS4 and all the other local volunteers, thank you for all your hard work. LGW is what it is today b/c of everyones contribution for a positive cause.

-sOlo & seRena-

Last edited by solo; 10-03-05 at 10:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Official post-EOS4 meet thread (pics go here, 56k have fun)