Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Spotted: NorCal

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-05, 09:50 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would but I only have 1 currently, and its on my LS, it seems the decals are alittle hard to come by for me for some reason.. anyway nice to meet a local cl member, are you going to the mini norcal meet next friday?
Old 11-02-05, 03:31 PM
GSing430
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

spotted baby blue IS at 76 gas station on milpitas blvd at 7:30am.

lowered with carbonfiber front lip and what appears to be very aggressive offset on all polished Work SP1. saw blond girl filling the gas tank. =)
Old 11-04-05, 01:37 AM
Jimbo2828
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spotted white GS3 at serra bowl on thursday around 1:00am have CL sticker on window. Side skirts and some volk wheels
Old 11-04-05, 02:33 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

saw a white first gen LS4 with nice wald or work rims and headlights with a blue tint.... I tried like hell to get the guys attention (I dont think he was a cl member) but he just ignored me... what a punk
Old 11-07-05, 11:14 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this morning, passed alongside a white gs400 w/ 3pc spoiler, lowered on stock wheels at San Ramon (we both exited 680 at Crow Canyon exit and were on San Ramon Valley together). Also saw a black gs400 parked at the 24hr fitness supersport right after I saw the white GS...looked like it was lowered on volk 18's, with ltuner exhaust???
Old 11-18-05, 02:56 PM
SPORTcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

Default Imperial Jade Mica GS4 - Westbound on Sneath Ln. off of El Camino Real

This morning I spotted a greenish looking car that looked like a modded Lexus.

What up Will?
I've lived less than a mile away from this guy for over a year and this is the first time I've seen him outside our meets. And I'm always driving around San Bruno keeping my eyes open for interesting rides.

Anyways, it was nice to see that Aristo behind and listen to that HKS growl.

See ya around.

~Alan

P.S. Since that one meet at Jackson Arms, I've been back there like a dozen times (including last night). We should do it again sometime...minus the crashing afterwards.
Old 11-28-05, 11:04 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I've been spotted!!!!

Originally Posted by SPORTcoupe
This morning I spotted a greenish looking car that looked like a modded Lexus.

What up Will?
I've lived less than a mile away from this guy for over a year and this is the first time I've seen him outside our meets. And I'm always driving around San Bruno keeping my eyes open for interesting rides.

Anyways, it was nice to see that Aristo behind and listen to that HKS growl.

See ya around.

~Alan

P.S. Since that one meet at Jackson Arms, I've been back there like a dozen times (including last night). We should do it again sometime...minus the crashing afterwards.
Hey what's up Alan,
It really is a trip how we can live so close to each other and not bump into each other more often.
We should do another Jackson Arms Mini Meet again soon.
I'll be watching for you,
Will
Old 12-04-05, 07:58 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

I Spotted a:

White SC430 with WALD wheels. The SC was low to the earth. The Deep dish wheels were shiny. It had a front plate that read "WALD". It had a lipkit but I cannot remember who makes it. Probably WALD too.

I had spotted it DEC 3 2005 near Silver Creek High School at around 10:00 am. Very nice car!
Old 02-03-06, 10:22 AM
jdmtruong
Lead Lap

Default hey jspec

yo, i think i seen u around....runs for the first time. option 2 sticker in the back with a can?
Old 02-04-06, 01:02 AM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jdmtruong
yo, i think i seen u around....runs for the first time. option 2 sticker in the back with a can?
Hey! I used to always go to the runs. But I cut down and only attend private runs. Yeah I do have and OPTION 2 sticker on the back with a HKS Ti CANNON! Where did you spot me? San Jose? Sacramento?

Name:  SOARER.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  34.1 KB
Old 02-06-06, 10:52 AM
jdmtruong
Lead Lap

i spotted u in milpitas i believe. it was at cottonwood. it was long time ago.
Old 02-11-06, 03:48 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Default 1QuikIS Spotted again aka alwayspeeding

About 3 am this morning I'm driving down Geary and I hear FI'd car. I then notice the plates, I'm like hey thats Tim so I pull on over to the next lane to give a heads up to a fellow CL member. Turns out Tim thought I wanted to run him, I never really gave it a shot since I was gunna say hey. BTW the car is sounding sick!!!!
Old 02-11-06, 06:55 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BC-GS430
About 3 am this morning I'm driving down Geary and I hear FI'd car. I then notice the plates, I'm like hey thats Tim so I pull on over to the next lane to give a heads up to a fellow CL member. Turns out Tim thought I wanted to run him, I never really gave it a shot since I was gunna say hey. BTW the car is sounding sick!!!!

sup man yeah i waved at you and took off hahah i thought you want to run ... see ya around homey drive safe
Old 02-12-06, 08:49 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Saw a black IS out at Crow Canyon shopping center in San Ramon on Friday 1/9, parked close to the Albertsons. Gold work wheels, carbon fiber hood, Altezza badge on the rear. Looked hot
Old 02-13-06, 09:05 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Wassup Ryan (GS400Kid)..good running into you last night out in Pleasanthill, walking out of that Thai restaurant. Thanks for coming up to me, and Im glad I got to see those awesome wheels in person bro Its times like those that I wish my paint wasn't looking all tore up, but like I said last night, its in the works this year for a paint makeover See around again bro, and your ride looks sick

Quick Reply: Spotted: NorCal