Spotted: NorCal - Page 4 - Club Lexus Forums

Go Back   > >
Log In 

Spotted: NorCal

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-05, 08:35 PM   #46
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer
iTrader: (5)
 
RMMGS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: California
Posts: 8,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JyGS430
Glen,
Why don't you bring a bunch to the next meet on 7/23. Thanks.

Missed this thread somehow.

Yeah , I'll bring some of the business cards. If I remember.
RMMGS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-05, 01:09 PM   #47
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur
Thread Starter
 
flipside909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: L(F)A, California
Posts: 19,109
Default

07/24/05 3:30P Berkeley - San Pablo Ave going South (towards Oakland).

DWP/CW GS w/Manaray Vertec Evo rims.
flipside909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-05, 03:14 PM   #48
SBMGS4
Lead Lap
 
SBMGS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Posts: 564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipside909
07/24/05 3:30P Berkeley - San Pablo Ave going South (towards Oakland).

DWP/CW GS w/Manaray Vertec Evo rims.

Ryan:

You were in Berkeley?...I work in Berkeley..corner of San Pablo and Ashby.......I see bunches of Lexuses go by with rims....nothing worth mentioning though......I know those guys aren't CL members....
SBMGS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-05, 03:17 PM   #49
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur
Thread Starter
 
flipside909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: L(F)A, California
Posts: 19,109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMGS4
Ryan:

You were in Berkeley?...I work in Berkeley..corner of San Pablo and Ashby.......I see bunches of Lexuses go by with rims....nothing worth mentioning though......I know those guys aren't CL members....
Yeah I was driving through. Traffic was bad on 80 after we had lunch at Daimo, so I took San Pablo all the way to Ashby Ave and the 13 as a matter of fact!!! That kid in the GS was staring awfully hard.
flipside909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-05, 11:23 PM   #50
bchau_gt
Lead Lap
 
bchau_gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Posts: 633
Default

Saw a yellow IS with quad exhausts, tint, eyelids, and lowered on ADR M-Sport rims parked in the Oakland airport hourly parking lot in front of Terminal 2. Curious to know if it's anyone on here. I'd like to learn more about your exhaust piping for the quad exhausts.
bchau_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-05, 11:34 PM   #51
rominl
exclusive matchup
iTrader: (4)
 
rominl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Lovely OC
Posts: 80,678
Default

wow quad exhaust? that's nice. how big are the pics and what kind of exhaust do you know? i wonder if it's custom job
rominl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-05, 12:17 AM   #52
bchau_gt
Lead Lap
 
bchau_gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Posts: 633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominl
wow quad exhaust? that's nice. how big are the pics and what kind of exhaust do you know? i wonder if it's custom job
Nope, don't know much about it. I just walked by it tonight after I flew home. I'm sure it's all custom. The exhaust tips were square-shaped (2 on each side) and they were position towards the outside of the car. I really wish I had a camera on me. The car also had 2 large round fog lights behind the grill between the head lights.

Last edited by bchau_gt; 07-29-05 at 10:42 AM.
bchau_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-05, 05:47 PM   #53
miss_IS300
Lead Lap
 
miss_IS300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchau_gt
Nope, don't know much about it. I just walked by it tonight after I flew home. I'm sure it's all custom. The exhaust tips were square-shaped (2 on each side) and they were position towards the outside of the car. I really wish I had a camera on me. The car also had 2 large round fog lights behind the grill between the head lights.
i think i know which car you're talking about. it was just recently repossessed at my work and then resold to a dealer. the interior in that car is trashed b/c when the guy had the car repossesed he ripped the speakers out and messed up the door panels. and he PAINTED the eyelids onto the headlights... and can we see green streetglow nice wheels on that car though
miss_IS300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-05, 06:45 PM   #54
Fiya
Lead Lap
 
Fiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Posts: 562
Default

- Tuesday 8/2/05 - 5:10pm
- Millbrae (near city hall)
- Silver grey SC Vertex kit, 19"-20" chrome rims, shaved emblems, slammed

Wow your car is BANANAS I'm pretty sure it was "Jc4dint" the winner of last years SC photography contest. I tried to give you a thumbs up but I was on my cell and driving the opposite way so I think I just put my index finger in the air toward your direction lol Anyways great car, everything flows together perfectly.
Fiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-05, 09:32 PM   #55
Jc4dint
Driver
 
Jc4dint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: California
Posts: 197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidrool
- Tuesday 8/2/05 - 5:10pm
- Millbrae (near city hall)
- Silver grey SC Vertex kit, 19"-20" chrome rims, shaved emblems, slammed

Wow your car is BANANAS I'm pretty sure it was "Jc4dint" the winner of last years SC photography contest. I tried to give you a thumbs up but I was on my cell and driving the opposite way so I think I just put my index finger in the air toward your direction lol Anyways great car, everything flows together perfectly.

Oh hey wassup man, nice car too. The first thing I saw was your kit, very nice man. I smiled back
How come you don't come out to the meets? Well, it was nice to see another SC on the road.

Peace out man!!!
Jc4dint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-05, 10:02 PM   #56
JyGS430
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Posts: 388
Default

Tuesday, Aug 2nd, 5:20pm
Northbound 280 near Serramonte
Black GS300 w/ personal license plate: BB GS300

Is that anyone on CL?
JyGS430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 07:39 AM   #57
HighOctane
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: California
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipside909
Yeah I was driving through. Traffic was bad on 80 after we had lunch at Daimo, so I took San Pablo all the way to Ashby Ave and the 13 as a matter of fact!!! That kid in the GS was staring awfully hard.
i think that was me. sorry if i stared too much. just admiring a nice car. don't see too many around my neck of the woods.
HighOctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-05, 07:36 AM   #58
shrine24
Driver School Candidate
 
shrine24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 9
Default New to NorCal

Just moved to Sunnyvale from Florida and have seen a couple nice IS300s. I drive a black IS300 with Tokico Illuminus suspension, Brembo rotors, 18" Konig Trouble Graphite Wheels, Black Pearl Emblems, and a Carbon Fiber SS hood. I was wondering if anyone ever gets together. I don't know many people here and don't know what to do in my free time. Also need to find a good place to get work done on my car.
shrine24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-05, 08:27 AM   #59
SBMGS4
Lead Lap
 
SBMGS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Posts: 564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrine24
Just moved to Sunnyvale from Florida and have seen a couple nice IS300s. I drive a black IS300 with Tokico Illuminus suspension, Brembo rotors, 18" Konig Trouble Graphite Wheels, Black Pearl Emblems, and a Carbon Fiber SS hood. I was wondering if anyone ever gets together. I don't know many people here and don't know what to do in my free time. Also need to find a good place to get work done on my car.
Check back in this forum..there will always be postings for mini-meets, etc...Lately, it's been once a month..

Call Exact Motorsports in Milpitas if you need work done... tell them you were referred from ClubLexus.

Welcome to Cali!!
SBMGS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-05, 03:57 PM   #60
49GS400
Lead Lap
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: California
Posts: 653
Default

Spotted a Silver GS today in Vallejo.

Time: 12:40pm
Where: Century Theatres parking lot in Vallejo.

The car was silver with a TTE lip and RMM grill was lowered on rims. Couldnt really make out the wheels, maybe SSR GT3s. We crossed paths so I know we definitely saw each other. I was in a white GS. Someone on this board?

Last edited by 49IS300; 08-17-05 at 12:49 AM.
49GS400 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone run at Infineon/Sonoma raceway Blzn335 IS F (2008-2014) 5 05-27-15 03:10 PM
***NorCal Certified*** Furious 7 @ the Drive In, SATURDAY, APRIL 25th*** GiantsFan Northern California Lexus Club 25 04-27-15 08:41 PM
JCE10 NORCAL first official meet FPSee Northern California Lexus Club 6 08-31-14 01:08 PM
Club Lexus NorCal Possible Dyno Day @ Sonoma Raceway norcal2jz Northern California Lexus Club 2 06-03-14 03:58 PM
Window Tint...Problematic? Nat LS - 4th Gen (2007-present) 22 05-23-14 12:59 PM


Tags
2is, 430, anzo, aristo, clublexus, corse, dvd, dyna, lexus, linea, motorola, onejay, rtis250, sc35, v400

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved