Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

EOS V3 Follow Up

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-04, 10:36 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts
Default Re: EOSv3: So Cal

Originally posted by 13s_is300
it was good to meet all of the hard core people who made the trip to this meet. Dedicated people who make the trip just to hang out and meet new people; who have the same intersets. and to get away from work, and talk about cars and not Buissness. it was a great stress releiver for me to just take the time away from the Bussiness world. the meet was well run with Solo and Synergy keeping the event moving at a good pace (not too slow). Thanks to ALL of the volunteers who worked hard to make this happen and to Stephen's Creek.

J
jer, it was so great to have you there bro. all the way from arizona in 12 hours drive, what else can i say. 5 hrs drive to LA and i call it a dead end already, i can't imagine myself sitting inside a car for 12 hours, let alone driving.

definitely appreciate your support!
Old 09-27-04, 10:38 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by Lord of the Celsiors
It was nice to come visit the Nor Cal group for their EOS event this year, it was fun and well organized. Also it was pleasure to finally put some faces on some of the members up North. Some of you looked drainedt this whole weekend, but It looked like all the hard work payed off. I

Thanks to Glenn, Jonathen, and Lawrence for picking Ethan and I up from the airport.
it's great to finally meet up with you eric, you look a lot.... stronger than i thought, hahaha.... next time make sure you just drive your car up for the meet ok/ i need to see it, lord of aristos
Old 09-27-04, 10:39 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by flipside909
Thanks to everyone and the great hospitality the NorCal guys always welcomes us with. It's always a pleasure to drive all the miles to hang out with you all. It's always worth it in my books. Not to forget, many many thanks to our little SoCal group & convoy which got up to 11 cars deep at one time. Lots of memories including the old man in the Benz passing us in the emergency lane LOL. I'm ready for SoCal to NorCal Convoy to EOS v.4. Who's in?
well, i still can't understand how you managed to do it ryan, 11 cars convoy from LA, that's such a hectic to take care of

and that old guy in the mb, i can't believe you guys didn't TRAP him in the emergency lane for the whole trip!

btw, were there a lot of cops?
Old 09-27-04, 10:40 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by rominl
it was great to have both of you and your car there john. awesome setup, no one can complain

and about your exhaust, don't find excuses man, i know you forgot
I never forget how low my car can go..

LOL, since I didn't have a wide open exhaust, I decided to make the exhaust comp a bit more memorable...
Old 09-27-04, 10:40 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by Lexus GS3
This is my first time attending the LGW eos meet. By far was the biggest and most organized meet i ever attented. 8 hours of driving from Los Angeles was well worth it. I wanna say thanks to all the NO Cal staff who organized this event, and also the sponsors who donate all the raffle prizes. I'll definately attend next years EOS meet.

Tommy
thanks again for coming tommy. at least you finally got to see me in person and ask your FINAL offset questions hhehe, just kidding man, anything just pm me

and since you will have wheels for next yr, you need to drive up again
Old 09-27-04, 10:41 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by bchau_gt
This was my first meet ever, and I'm happy to have been able to even make it. I flew in from NY late morning, went home, and drove down to the meet just in time to catch the exhaust sound-off. Kinda wish I could've participated in that as well.

Great job by the organizers and sponsors of the event. I was glad to chat with some local people and meet others. Hopefully we'll have more boosted cars showing next year.
too bad you couldn't get your car in earlier for the show, it would be great to have another FI car among the crowd isn't it next yr make sure you mark your calender earlier

oh and hey, i offered to put your car in my garage and drive to the meet!
Old 09-27-04, 10:42 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Default Re: EOS V3

Originally posted by TAMR_GUS98
My first meet with you guys. I had a blast. I even brought the wifie and my two boys and they also had a blast. Props to the great folks that put this thing together. All your hard work is very well appreciated. You guys have your work cut out for you for the next meet. How are you gonna top this? Hopefully I'll get to meet more of you next time. Sorry I didn't meet all of you this time around. But there was soooo much to experience. Also, props to the SoCal folks that made it. Hope you all made it back safe.

Will
believe me, after last yr's meet, we were asking ourselves the same question too -- how are we going to top this one next yr? well, somehow someway it just happened.... so we will see about next yr
Old 09-27-04, 10:42 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by SBMGS4
Thanks to Glenn and crew for putting forth the effort again this year. It was great to see a bigger turnout.

Nice to see old friends and great to meet some new ones.

Here's my pics:

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...0&ppuser=21937

Looking forward to our next meet........
thanks for all the help yesterday, mike. thank god we got all the help we need this yr. without all the support, it wouldn't be half as successful (just imagine having 10 cars running aroundin the parking lot finding a spot)
Old 09-27-04, 10:44 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by Longo Lexus
Who's car is this? Is it a vendor or a regular guy who's totally committed? It looks like a newer LS430 from the taillights and trunk. This trunk is insane. I love it! The twin screens, sound system, and minibar is craaaazy.......wish there were more pictures of this car.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...92422259GYtwim

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...at=3300&page=1
elizabeth, it's too bad you cuoldn't come. but then i can tell you you did NOT miss much you wanted to see, i would leave it like that

and yes, that's LS430, the only one in the lot i believe. well, he had to thank me for letting him park there
Old 09-27-04, 10:45 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by princess4
all of these pics are fantastic but did anyone get any of the dogs?

the meet was awesome, thanks for organizing it and thanks to all those who showed up to make it what it was
shauna, it was sooooo nice to see you again. and hey, i thought sat i was going to bring you out for a date or something, what's up with that?

anyway, nice to see you and got to introduce you to my wife. now you see just how nice your car is? (did i mention how nice you look as well? )
Old 09-27-04, 10:46 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by PandaGS430
The meet was definately an awesome experience. Instant comradery among owners.....I dont think people realize or understand why we go or do events like this...but for me I saw relationships being built with vendors; people getting "hooked up" with deals even though it wasnt part of the event or the raffle, making friends, using eachothers connections to get our cars where we want them to be....etc.... If just going to see modded Lexus' wasnt enough you gain so much know-how and ideas on how/what to do next to your ride.........definately was a benefit for me to attend such a great meet.....Good Job car freaks!
wanna personally thank you again for all the help andy, thanks! well i honestly i am sure a lot of other car club or people, if they swing by, they will see it for themselves what's a truely organized car event is like. parking together in a parking lot just isn't enough for us anymore. and hey, it was fun!
Old 09-27-04, 10:47 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by JunctionGS
I never forget how low my car can go..

LOL, since I didn't have a wide open exhaust, I decided to make the exhaust comp a bit more memorable...
hahhaa, yeah, that worked. at least LSC didn't get you to pay for the damage on their floor
Old 09-27-04, 10:47 PM
jawnthen
Lead Lap

henry,

you're such a reply "who*re"

Last edited by jawnthen; 09-27-04 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-27-04, 10:57 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

LOL don't hate!
Old 09-27-04, 11:07 PM
jawnthen
Lead Lap

i'm not hating....just try to get my 300 post....hahaha...sorry, lets get off the offtopic and back to EOS

Quick Reply: EOS V3 Follow Up