Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

I'll be at Exact Motorsports again this Saturday (7/24)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-04, 09:52 PM
bchau_gt
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'll be at Exact Motorsports again this Saturday (7/24)

Just thought I'd like you guys know. I'm always open to meeting more of the local guys. I'm actually bringing my SUV in for service, but will have my IS looked at as well.

My appointment is Saturday 7/24 at 10AM. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Old 07-20-04, 10:40 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts
Default Re: I'll be at Exact Motorsports again this Saturday (7/24)

Originally posted by bchau_gt
Just thought I'd like you guys know. I'm always open to meeting more of the local guys. I'm actually bringing my SUV in for service, but will have my IS looked at as well.

My appointment is Saturday 7/24 at 10AM. Hope to see some of you guys there.
a weekend when i am not in town, great!
Old 07-21-04, 10:32 AM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just brought my LX in for service last weekend. We're going to ruin Exact's reputation if we're not careful. I'll be up in Pleasanton Fairgrounds for a company picnic, myself, otherwise I would stop by.
Old 07-21-04, 11:04 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll try. You can always call me. I'm always running around.
Old 07-21-04, 01:30 PM
RayGS3
Lexus Test Driver

For the exact motorsport, do they take care small job like oil change or 15k service for lexus?

btw, i have read somewhere that even i service my car somewhere and as long as I have the maintanence documentted, my warranty will still valid. Is that true?
Old 07-21-04, 01:37 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yes to all questions.
Old 07-21-04, 01:42 PM
ksjs
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by RayGS3
For the exact motorsport, do they take care small job like oil change or 15k service for lexus?

btw, i have read somewhere that even i service my car somewhere and as long as I have the maintanence documentted, my warranty will still valid. Is that true?
They can do pretty much any service, repair or install you want. Call them up for an appt at (408)416-0061 or 416-0062
Old 07-21-04, 01:49 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally posted by RayGS3

yes they do all services

and about the warranty thing, even if you don't have any documents, they have honor the warranty. unless they find out that something wrong in your car is caused by you, they have to honor it. even if if you have your car serviced somewhere with docs, but the dealership fnds out later that the shop did something wrong that causes a problem, they can still void warranty.

what i am saying is, havnig your car serviced outside has very little to do with warranty
Old 07-21-04, 02:06 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

30,60,90k service is what many of us have been going there for years. Way cheaper than the dealer. Many go there for oil change too. You can even bring your own oil if they don't sell it.

They know Lexus.

If you attend the upcoming EOS V3 meet, there will be discount coupons available to ALL entrants for discounts from Exact and Exact will also give out some raffle awards for $$ off their labor.
Old 07-21-04, 08:45 PM
bchau_gt
Lead Lap

I'm just doing regular service on my SUV this weekend; no more performance mods on the IS. I think I'm pretty done with the IS until I get it tuned.

I'm just getting an oil change and coolant flush on the SUV, maybe rotate tires too because it's so much easier with the lift. Too lazy to do the fluid changes myself, and it's messy. I'll probably change the spark plugs myself though. However, in the future, I do plan to take my supercharged IS to Exact for regular maintenance service. I should be there sometime in the next month or so for tires, oil change, and the little inspections.

Too bad none of our "famous" NorCal members can make it. It's not a big deal to me though, I was just posting this in case people were in the area and had some free time. I'd like to help John at Exact out by getting more Lexus owners to check out his shop and meet him. I've stopped by there a few times in the past few weeks, and each visit I've seen one or two Lexus on the lifts.
Old 07-21-04, 11:06 PM
eyedrop
Driver

I'm gonna be busy this weekend. Maybe next time...

Brian, I'm actually going to have David paint my caliper this Friday. Just FYI... I'm just so busy from work that I never get a chance to do anything these days.
Old 07-21-04, 11:15 PM
bchau_gt
Lead Lap

Originally posted by eyedrop
I'm gonna be busy this weekend. Maybe next time...

Brian, I'm actually going to have David paint my caliper this Friday. Just FYI... I'm just so busy from work that I never get a chance to do anything these days.
No problem man. I'm going to try to stop by Dave's place on Saturday afternoon to say hi to Kane. Dave said he could help me with painting my calipers too, but I don't have time either this weekend. I'd stop by on Friday to meet up, but I'm in Denver on business until Friday night.

Please PM me and let me know how much he's charging for the caliper painting. I may ask you how to do it later as well, so I can do it myself.
Old 07-23-04, 04:35 PM
jsl757
Lead Lap

I'll be at exact tomorrow @10. I'm having my exhaust installed...

Jeff
Old 07-23-04, 05:22 PM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by jsl757
I'll be at exact tomorrow @10. I'm having my exhaust installed...

Jeff
jeff- you got the blitz?.....i wanna see........drop by my house sometime this weekend after the install
Old 07-23-04, 06:02 PM
jsl757
Lead Lap

Yea I did. I'm thinking this is the last mod I'm going to do, I'm pretty satisfied with the car the way it is. I still need to drop off that one thing you loaned me so maybe I'll stop by.

Jeff

Quick Reply: I'll be at Exact Motorsports again this Saturday (7/24)