Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Recommendation for paint and body shop.

Old 05-14-04, 10:51 AM
AndrewG13
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recommendation for paint and body shop.

I just bought a front lip for my IS. Can anyone recommend a place for paint and
perhaps install? I'm in the San Jose area.

Thanks
Andrew
Old 05-14-04, 12:48 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Andrew,
we have been painfully searching for a "good" body shop in the South Bay for several months now. We currently have a couple pf shops that we can tell you NOT to go.

I think the most important thing we are trying to accomplish is to find a "painter" NOT a "Paint shop". We have seen inconsistency from paint shops depending on which one of their painter / employees is doing the job.

We are currently working with a "painter" who has done some work for us already. We have communicated to him that he is under evaluation and that we will bring more business his way depending on his performance. So far he has done a good job.

He is currently painting a members front spoiler, so we will know how this job turns out some time next week.

I will PM you my ph. # and we can talk in detail about this painter, if you are interested in being 'Next' in trying him out.

We locals need to find one or two key shops to take our business to. We need to do business with a shop that knows Lexus cars, has experience painting body kits. In return, we need to focus giving our business to these shops so that we can get good pricing.

Anyone else looking to have painting work done in the South Bay, please contact me if you need a shop or have one to refer.

Thanks

Last edited by RMMGS4; 05-14-04 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-16-04, 01:12 AM
JtWo
Rookie

My parents body shop

Angel Body and Paint
Minnis Circle
Milpitas Ca, 95035

408-946-5044

Ask for Gabe Jr. and tell him that Jon sent cha Lol

BTW there are 2 gabes there. Gabe Sr and Gabe Jr. You guessed it they're father and son. G.Sr is my step dad and G.Jr is my step bro. Yeah, MAKE SURE YOU GET GABE JR. CAUSE HE'LL HOOK YOU UP. My step dad isn't really a good business person so DON'T expect any hook ups from him.

Hope I helped you out some. late.
Old 05-16-04, 01:15 AM
JtWo
Rookie

BTW, for proof of our work, Go to zilvia.net and post something about my parents body shop. ALL our customers there would leave a good note