Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

CAR SHOW TO BENEFIT KIDS OF BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF AMERICA SEP7th

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-14, 08:42 AM
Nosexnolex
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAR SHOW TO BENEFIT KIDS OF BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF AMERICA SEP7th

My company, Green Fuse is organizing a charity even for our client Boys and Girls Club. They do so much for these kids and I want to help as much as possible. At one of the meeting the development director noticed my M5, and later asked me if I would be willing to help with organizing the event, a car show. So next week is the show and I would like to provide some ideas as to how we can bring more cars. They were thinking of charging 20$ to show the car, and if its a car dealer they would get two spots for 1000$

Now I know some of you did such events, and maybe could share some ideas with me? I was thinking to bringing exotics from places like Gotham Racing in NJ, where they would pay to display their cars and advertise. The club currently has 5300 members, and we would be allowed to display up to 100 cars on their lot, I would say 70 to be safe. This doesn't have to be huge but there would be a possibility of vendors serving food, and such. Maybe we would charge for a drive along in one of the exotics? I just want to help the club and in turn benefit the kids that really need assistance, where otherwise large percentage would end up on the streets.

So if you know anyone who would like to advertise themselves please let me know. In addition and member who could spread this across other boards I would be grateful.

The club is located in Clifton, New Jersey 08871.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you might have. Anyone would like to display their vehicle? I'm sure some prizes would be handed out.

Thank you on behalf of the club and myself,
Paul.