Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

New England Club Lexus Spring Meet (May)

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-14, 09:47 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

I won't be outta work till 3pm. If it rains will see but I'll text you Chris. Maybe move the time an hr later so I'll won't be too late lol.
Old 05-22-14, 09:59 PM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

A few people said they will be a little late. I'll get over there and grab some five guys at 1:00 incase anyone that doesn't see this is there by then. No one has to rush to get there at 1:00. If everyone wants to come a little later that's cool. I'll just enjoy having the day off and getting to relax!

Just remember we will be finding a section behind the building where there is free parking so if you don't see anyone next to Five Guys drive along the back of the plaza.

Oh' and no crazy ***t because I didn't ask to use this parking lot. I didn't know how many people would show so as long as we get some food and act cool no one should care. If we get a big turn out next time I'll do something more official.
Old 05-23-14, 01:22 PM
laoreflxzn
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeh, I'll head up there tomorrow, wife and kids are tagging along too. That what the F is for: Fun, Fast, Family, Four-door...LOL.

Originally Posted by RCB
A few people said they will be a little late. I'll get over there and grab some five guys at 1:00 incase anyone that doesn't see this is there by then. No one has to rush to get there at 1:00. If everyone wants to come a little later that's cool. I'll just enjoy having the day off and getting to relax!

Just remember we will be finding a section behind the building where there is free parking so if you don't see anyone next to Five Guys drive along the back of the plaza.

Oh' and no crazy ***t because I didn't ask to use this parking lot. I didn't know how many people would show so as long as we get some food and act cool no one should care. If we get a big turn out next time I'll do something more official.
Old 05-23-14, 02:37 PM
chrisp1
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

I really hope i can make it after I help my sister and family move. I would be one of the late ones
Old 05-23-14, 05:29 PM
JdSwiper
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by laoreflxzn
Yeh, I'll head up there tomorrow, wife and kids are tagging along too. That what the F is for: Fun, Fast, Family, Four-door...LOL.
I like that!!! I decided to go to the office for a little while tommorrow as well ... I'll be there between 2:00-3:00!!! See you all then!!
Old 05-24-14, 05:31 AM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

No Rain today! Looks like we will have good weather this afternoon, see you guys then.
Old 05-24-14, 01:03 PM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

I have seen a few people pull in and out of the plaza without hitting the back lot.
If you can't find us call or text

Last edited by RCB; 05-24-14 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-24-14, 05:13 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Nice meeting the guy there. I was really last one being last lol. Rite after we left it down pour on rt3.
Old 05-24-14, 05:36 PM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

I know, perfect timing! I walked in the house and heard the rain. We got lucky with the weather.

Great to meet a few new guys. I'll post the pics later.

You guys want to to dinner somewhere or the drag strip next month?

I'll start looking into a track day at NHMS for the end of the summer so we have time to plan.
Old 05-24-14, 06:24 PM
JdSwiper
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For sure Chris!!! Had a blast ... Thank You!
Old 05-24-14, 08:46 PM
Kwik8276
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RCB
I know, perfect timing! I walked in the house and heard the rain. We got lucky with the weather.

Great to meet a few new guys. I'll post the pics later.

You guys want to to dinner somewhere or the drag strip next month?

I'll start looking into a track day at NHMS for the end of the summer so we have time to plan.

Yeah that was crazy,down poured,,but again,nice meeting you guys ,sure we will catch again real soon.
Old 05-25-14, 06:30 AM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Yeah dinner and some drinks sound good. But only after you get the F running haha..
Old 03-19-15, 07:41 AM
Lowlife24
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.nedragway.biz/wp-content/...e-Calendar.pdf

We need more meets
Old 03-19-15, 03:00 PM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

I agree. People seem interested but it's always the same small group of guys and maybe one new face each time. Let's start putting something together for spring. Probably May when the snow is gone and the roads are sand/salt free.
Old 03-20-15, 08:12 AM
Kwik8276
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RCB
I agree. People seem interested but it's always the same small group of guys and maybe one new face each time. Let's start putting something together for spring. Probably May when the snow is gone and the roads are sand/salt free.
You know I'll be there !!! Hopefully we do get more heads to go .

Quick Reply: New England Club Lexus Spring Meet (May)