Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Cane Corso Pups

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-12, 12:22 PM
Big Willy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cane Corso Pups

Thought I would start here because you all are local.
For those who are interested. I am excited to say we will have a litter of Cane Corso pups due the first week of November. They would be ready for homes the week of Christmas. These dogs are family raised with kids and are unmatched estate guardians. They are gentle and have no desire to wonder anywhere from the property by nature.

This is a selective breeding of two of the most established Cane Corso blood lines in existence. Many First Class Champions have been produced from these lines dating back to some of the first registered dogs in the US which were produced with Italian imports.
We will be accepting a very limited number of deposits to qualified homes. Placement of dogs will be very selective. These are not your average dogs nor do I want them to go to the average owner. I am looking for passionate owners who appreciate what this breed has to offer and are willing to nurture the animal and provide the stable environment they deserve.
I have owned Cane Corsos for over 18 years and have been involved with this breed since the early 90's. There is no replacement for the hands on experience I have received over the years and will gladly offer any help I can to prospective owners. We will provide the selected owners with personal assistance throughout the lifespan of your ownership.
Each dog will come with AKC registration and Good Health guarantee. This blood lines stable temperament will enable them to be well suited for family environment, show or work.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions..
Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails Cane Corso Pups-tatanka.jpeg   Cane Corso Pups-stella.jpg   Cane Corso Pups-dog1.jpg