Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > Regional ClubLexus Forums > Northeast
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Art of Tint NYC - not what I expected

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-11, 02:18 PM   #16
cloo7
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
cloo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohpapi44 View Post
I understand you weren't satisfied with the job but I don't see where this elevated into a need for a negative rant.

You said the product is one of the hardest to install. I'm going to assume that your research skills are top notch and after doing so, you found this guy to be one of the best. Then you meet him and you say he's a nice guy.

He had a bad day and the install wasn't one of his best jobs. You send him an email and he personalizes the service and asks you to call him so he can know exactly what your complaint is. It does seem he was willing to redo the job again and get it right. This remedy wasn't something you were interested in. You then broke off all contact and took it somewhere where your car was damaged in the product removal. Then you dispute the charge to Tom.

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience but I do think the rant wasn't warranted by the business as you never gave them an opportunity to make it right. The business deserves as much don't you think?
I just want to share my experience with fellow members. That is all. I am not holding grudges or anything. Business is business. For you to say that I am ranting is a bit misplaced. Re-tinting 1 or 2 windows is fine by me, but 5 is way over the top. The rubber window seals on various windows were even damaged. I do believe in second chances, but the quality of work was way off. I even took measures to have my car professionally detailed, so the tint work would be successful. I emailed him about my experience and the remedy. I don't have confidence with his work, so I want to move forward as soon as possible. I am upset about the damage of the product removal on the back window, but that is not the main point. The main point of my experience is about the lack of work quality and the respect for the client's car. I do appreciate your sympathy regarding to my misfortunes though.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

Last edited by cloo7; 08-02-14 at 08:11 PM..
cloo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 03:17 PM   #17
Maxximus
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinda View Post
Go to Lodi's Top of the Tint
is that on 46? I'm going to need a new tint job soon and I'm in need of a good shop. the last place I went to sucked, they messed up my interior/exterior and I still have bubbles
Maxximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 03:52 PM   #18
ltzSupra
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 140
Default

I got mine done at a local shop and some kid did it, and did a fairly good job for 100 bucks. Has some teeny tiny bubbles that only show when its cloudy outside, other than that, its pretty good.
__________________
2007 IS250 AWD - The daily
1989 Toyota Supra - The project
ltzSupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 06:10 PM   #19
cloo7
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
cloo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximus View Post
is that on 46? I'm going to need a new tint job soon and I'm in need of a good shop. the last place I went to sucked, they messed up my interior/exterior and I still have bubbles
Having a good film and tint job can make a car look very classy.

Last edited by cloo7; 08-02-14 at 08:12 PM..
cloo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 06:23 PM   #20
gizbx4
Pole Position
Trader Score: (10)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut & NYC
Posts: 320
Default

should have went to Lorenzo in the bronx... he charges top dollar but his cliental is huge with Bentleys and other exotics .. hes infamous for tint, but so are his prices lol .. but you never have to worry about nonsense like this and he backs his work 100%
gizbx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 07:35 PM   #21
cloo7
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
cloo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 355
Default

^^^ point noted!

Last edited by cloo7; 08-02-14 at 08:12 PM..
cloo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 08:18 PM   #22
my1s250
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: tx
Posts: 468
Default

junior is my friend he does a really good job and very meticulous....he is in long island though 516-850-2171
__________________
mods:Lexan yellow fog light vinyl cover, ,Garax 8000k headlight, 6000k City light, 5000k DRL, IS350 Caliper, LED Cup Holder mod,F-sport exhaust,F-sport intake
my1s250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-11, 04:21 PM   #23
malujerry
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (7)
 
malujerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,101
Default tints

i can only recommend lorenzo's in the bronx. expensive, but if you drive a lexus, do it right. he left no bubbles or any of that non-sense.
__________________
USE20L 4 dr, 4 wheels, 4 exhaust tips...
GSXR-600 2 wheels, 2 handles, 2 stupid fast..
RX350 AWD - 1 wife and 1 kid (that i know of)
malujerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-11, 10:33 AM   #24
cloo7
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
cloo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 355
Default

^^^ thanks for the recommendation

Last edited by cloo7; 08-02-14 at 08:14 PM..
cloo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-11, 07:39 PM   #25
TomTint
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2
Default

Hi,

My name is Tom Kovach and I am the proprietor of the Art of Tint, the business that is being discussed in these posts. I'd like to respond publicly to David’s concerns, with the same points that I have made privately in other venues -- and the same answers I would have given David had he not broken off contact with me the day after I tinted his car.

1) The tint I applied to David's car (Huper Optik) takes several weeks to dry or "cure" properly. During this period, the tint's appearance is rough, but it in no way resembles what the job will look like once drying has finished. I explained this to David before I began tinting his car, and he said that he understood and accepted this fact. For this reason, there is NO WAY David could judge whether I had done a top-quality job hours after I had finished working. The tint on his car would not take on its final appearance until almost a month later.

2) It is unfortunate that David's car was damaged by the shop he hired to remove the tint I had applied. If David had spoken to me (as I repeatedly asked him to do), I would have advised him to wait until the tint was finished drying. If he was still determined to have the tint removed, I would have done this job myself. (I also would have re-done any windows that needed touching up.) But I never got to give this advice or make this offer, because David refused to speak to me.

3) Although I have always stood behind my own work, I cannot stand behind anybody else's work. For this reason, I think it is unfair to blame me for the damage done to David's car by another shop -- especially when I would have gladly done the same work myself, if only David had responded to my requests for a conversation.

Although I believe that window tint is a great addition to any car, I have to admit that it is not for everybody. And my theory about why David is so unhappy is that he realized -- after the fact -- that he doesn't like window tint. His first e-mail to me after I finished working on his car said, "I just want to thank you for your professionalism... Your service is deeply appreciated and I will definitely recommend you to any forum members and friends." His message went on to request another appointment to have the tint removed. His explanation for this request: "I have had a change of heart." I can understand and sympathize with anybody who changes their mind about window tint, but David’s “change of heart” is not my fault or due to any flaw in my workmanship or product.

The events that David seems most unhappy about all occurred after he broke off contact and refused to speak to me: His car was damaged by what sounds like a sloppy job of tint removal at another shop. Again, this is unfortunate and I sympathize, but it seems very unfair to blame me for any of this. As an example of my high standards of customer service, I would have been happy to drive several hours to David’s location to perform any additional work that need doing. (Again, however, I never got to make this offer because David refused to speak to me.)

After refusing to speak to me and rushing to have another shop remove the tint (and damage his car in the process), David demanded a full refund from me. This seemed very unreasonable: I didn’t damage his car, the tint was in the process of curing (as I had explained to David it would, over the course of several weeks), and he refused to talk to me.

David then asked American Express (the credit card he had used to pay me), to stop payment. As many of you know, American Express has the reputation of almost always siding with their customer and against sellers of goods or services in any dispute. But, after David and I both explained our positions to American Express, they chose to take my side and pay me in full. Given American Express’s reputation, I take this as full vindication for me and a repudiation of David’s position.

My reputation is very important to me, because my business relies (and thrives) on positive reviews -- especially those appearing in these forums. David’s airing of his concerns is the first (and ONLY) negative posting that I have received in more than ten years.

As example of my reputation and high standing in this community, three New York-area Lexus dealers use me as their exclusive tinting vendor. I have tinted more than 1,000 Lexus vehicles -- contrary to David’s assertion that I am interested only in cars like Bentleys and Ferraris. Indeed, nine automotive dealers in Manhattan alone, representing 15 different makes, use me as their primary tint vendor.

In closing, I want everybody who reads this post to know one thing about me and the Art of Tint: I always stand behind my work and do whatever is necessary to make my customer happy. And if you give me the opportunity, that is what I will do for you.

Thank You Very Much,

-Tom Kovach
The Art of Tint

(p.s. -- if anybody reading this forum has any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 212-869-5800.)
TomTint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-11, 07:40 PM   #26
TomTint
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2
Default

Hi,

My name is Tom Kovach and I am the proprietor of the Art of Tint, the business that is being discussed in these posts. I'd like to respond publicly to David’s concerns, with the same points that I have made privately in other venues -- and the same answers I would have given David had he not broken off contact with me the day after I tinted his car.

1) The tint I applied to David's car (Huper Optik) takes several weeks to dry or "cure" properly. During this period, the tint's appearance is rough, but it in no way resembles what the job will look like once drying has finished. I explained this to David before I began tinting his car, and he said that he understood and accepted this fact. For this reason, there is NO WAY David could judge whether I had done a top-quality job hours after I had finished working. The tint on his car would not take on its final appearance until almost a month later.

2) It is unfortunate that David's car was damaged by the shop he hired to remove the tint I had applied. If David had spoken to me (as I repeatedly asked him to do), I would have advised him to wait until the tint was finished drying. If he was still determined to have the tint removed, I would have done this job myself. (I also would have re-done any windows that needed touching up.) But I never got to give this advice or make this offer, because David refused to speak to me.

3) Although I have always stood behind my own work, I cannot stand behind anybody else's work. For this reason, I think it is unfair to blame me for the damage done to David's car by another shop -- especially when I would have gladly done the same work myself, if only David had responded to my requests for a conversation.

Although I believe that window tint is a great addition to any car, I have to admit that it is not for everybody. And my theory about why David is so unhappy is that he realized -- after the fact -- that he doesn't like window tint. His first e-mail to me after I finished working on his car said, "I just want to thank you for your professionalism... Your service is deeply appreciated and I will definitely recommend you to any forum members and friends." His message went on to request another appointment to have the tint removed. His explanation for this request: "I have had a change of heart." I can understand and sympathize with anybody who changes their mind about window tint, but David’s “change of heart” is not my fault or due to any flaw in my workmanship or product.

The events that David seems most unhappy about all occurred after he broke off contact and refused to speak to me: His car was damaged by what sounds like a sloppy job of tint removal at another shop. Again, this is unfortunate and I sympathize, but it seems very unfair to blame me for any of this. As an example of my high standards of customer service, I would have been happy to drive several hours to David’s location to perform any additional work that need doing. (Again, however, I never got to make this offer because David refused to speak to me.)

After refusing to speak to me and rushing to have another shop remove the tint (and damage his car in the process), David demanded a full refund from me. This seemed very unreasonable: I didn’t damage his car, the tint was in the process of curing (as I had explained to David it would, over the course of several weeks), and he refused to talk to me.

David then asked American Express (the credit card he had used to pay me), to stop payment. As many of you know, American Express has the reputation of almost always siding with their customer and against sellers of goods or services in any dispute. But, after David and I both explained our positions to American Express, they chose to take my side and pay me in full. Given American Express’s reputation, I take this as full vindication for me and a repudiation of David’s position.

My reputation is very important to me, because my business relies (and thrives) on positive reviews -- especially those appearing in these forums. David’s airing of his concerns is the first (and ONLY) negative posting that I have received in more than ten years.

As example of my reputation and high standing in this community, three New York-area Lexus dealers use me as their exclusive tinting vendor. I have tinted more than 1,000 Lexus vehicles -- contrary to David’s assertion that I am interested only in cars like Bentleys and Ferraris. Indeed, nine automotive dealers in Manhattan alone, representing 15 different makes, use me as their primary tint vendor.

In closing, I want everybody who reads this post to know one thing about me and the Art of Tint: I always stand behind my work and do whatever is necessary to make my customer happy. And if you give me the opportunity, that is what I will do for you.

Thank You Very Much,

-Tom Kovach
The Art of Tint

(p.s. -- if anybody reading this forum has any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 212-869-5800.)
TomTint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 10:30 AM   #27
cloo7
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
cloo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 355
Default

Hey Tom, Thanks for joining the forum, and I hope all is well!

Let me take this opportunity to breakdown your response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTint View Post
...
My name is Tom Kovach and I am the proprietor of the Art of Tint, the business that is being discussed in these posts. I'd like to respond publicly to David’s concerns, with the same points that I have made privately in other venues -- and the same answers I would have given David had he not broken off contact with me the day after I tinted his car.
I did not break off contact. I wanted to communicate by email, so I can have an official transcript of our dialog. I believe you wanted me to contact you by phone, but that would give you an opportunity to change your agreement onsite. I wrote you an email that I wanted a refund, because your work did not precede your reputation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTint View Post
...
1) The tint I applied to David's car (Huper Optik) takes several weeks to dry or "cure" properly. During this period, the tint's appearance is rough, but it in no way resembles what the job will look like once drying has finished. I explained this to David before I began tinting his car, and he said that he understood and accepted this fact. For this reason, there is NO WAY David could judge whether I had done a top-quality job hours after I had finished working. The tint on his car would not take on its final appearance until almost a month later.
I did a lot of research about the HO's, so you do not have to lecture me about the drying process. Water bubbles have nothing to do with my complaint. I understand that there would be some imperfections in all tint jobs, but the amount of dust particles underneath the film was just unacceptable (5 windows). The tints were also scratched or smeared from squeegee on the front & rear passenger windows. There were creases, so I do not believe that it will go away in a month or ever. The cut for the 3/4 panel windows was pretty bad. Your tint job was inspected by another tint shop, and the technician knew you! He did question about your work as we all had high expectation. The time you spent on my car was roughly between 1.3 to 1.45 hour for HO installation. You did not spent "hours" as you have falsely claimed. It was a rush job at best.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTint View Post
...
2) It is unfortunate that David's car was damaged by the shop he hired to remove the tint I had applied. If David had spoken to me (as I repeatedly asked him to do), I would have advised him to wait until the tint was finished drying. If he was still determined to have the tint removed, I would have done this job myself. (I also would have re-done any windows that needed touching up.) But I never got to give this advice or make this offer, because David refused to speak to me.
No, the car was not damaged by the shop that I hired to remove the tint. It was damaged by you. At this time, I really do think that you should reevaluate the state of your business, since I am having an impression that you like to take shortcuts and mislead people. The cuts were on the outside part of the window seals. You needed to cut the raw window film into shape with a razor. How could the tint shop that I hired for removal scratch these areas? Re-tinting couple of windows is a reasonable option, but the standard of your work does not warrant any considerations other than a refund. I didn't go to you in the first place to redo 5 windows second time around. I expected at least a decent job on the get go.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTint View Post
...
Although I believe that window tint is a great addition to any car, I have to admit that it is not for everybody. And my theory about why David is so unhappy is that he realized -- after the fact -- that he doesn't like window tint. His first e-mail to me after I finished working on his car said, "I just want to thank you for your professionalism... Your service is deeply appreciated and I will definitely recommend you to any forum members and friends." His message went on to request another appointment to have the tint removed. His explanation for this request: "I have had a change of heart." I can understand and sympathize with anybody who changes their mind about window tint, but David’s “change of heart” is not my fault or due to any flaw in my workmanship or product.
Your theory is not correct. I wanted a high quality tinting job, but your result did not meet my expectation. I think you are just writing any reasons you can compile to discredit me. I did have a change of heart base on my inspection of your tint job and my car later that day. The scratches to my car were a deal breaker, and that made me to seek immediate action. I come to an understanding that I have rights as a consumer and do not have to accept second tier work from a supposedly reputable shop.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTint View Post
...
David then asked American Express (the credit card he had used to pay me), to stop payment. As many of you know, American Express has the reputation of almost always siding with their customer and against sellers of goods or services in any dispute. But, after David and I both explained our positions to American Express, they chose to take my side and pay me in full. Given American Express’s reputation, I take this as full vindication for me and a repudiation of David’s position.
This is not correct. You told American Express the wrong story. I submitted some pictures this time and wrote them a narrative, so they can get the truth. I have also reported to BBB about it. I believe you also misled BBB too. You are not vindicated yet.

UPDATE: The credit card company refunded me the full amount.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTint View Post
...
My reputation is very important to me, because my business relies (and thrives) on positive reviews -- especially those appearing in these forums. David’s airing of his concerns is the first (and ONLY) negative posting that I have received in more than ten years.
Reputation is very important to any businesses as you correctly pointed out. Here is a link to some of your other complaints or concerns:

http://g35nyc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8625

Some issues may have been resolved there, but I can see that some members expected a better work and experience. Your work was not good, and you damaged my car along the process.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTint View Post
...
As example of my reputation and high standing in this community, three New York-area Lexus dealers use me as their exclusive tinting vendor. I have tinted more than 1,000 Lexus vehicles -- contrary to David’s assertion that I am interested only in cars like Bentleys and Ferraris. Indeed, nine automotive dealers in Manhattan alone, representing 15 different makes, use me as their primary tint vendor.
This is your problem. I believe you pay more attention on big accounts. But base on my experience, you performed sloppy work on my car and imposed your reputation to unconsciously influence me and other people in this forum that you have no fault at all. You can flash your credentials all you want to make people think the quality of your tint job is good. I am sure you have produced quality work in the past, but to me, it doesn't mean much as the work you have performed on my car didn't meet my minimum or reasonable expectation.

FYI - You should be a bit more professional with your responses by stating the logical facts and not by attack me with lies or theories that are baseless. The way you handle this situation does not reflect you or your business positively.


Thanks,

Last edited by cloo7; 08-02-14 at 08:29 PM..
cloo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-11, 07:34 AM   #28
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (1)
 
oohpapi44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SouthSide Qns
Posts: 5,860
Send a message via AIM to oohpapi44 Send a message via MSN to oohpapi44 Send a message via Yahoo to oohpapi44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTint View Post
Hi,

My name is Tom Kovach and I am the proprietor of the Art of Tint, the business that is being discussed in these posts. I'd like to respond publicly to Davidís concerns, with the same points that I have made privately in other venues -- and the same answers I would have given David had he not broken off contact with me the day after I tinted his car.

1) The tint I applied to David's car (Huper Optik) takes several weeks to dry or "cure" properly. During this period, the tint's appearance is rough, but it in no way resembles what the job will look like once drying has finished. I explained this to David before I began tinting his car, and he said that he understood and accepted this fact. For this reason, there is NO WAY David could judge whether I had done a top-quality job hours after I had finished working. The tint on his car would not take on its final appearance until almost a month later.

2) It is unfortunate that David's car was damaged by the shop he hired to remove the tint I had applied. If David had spoken to me (as I repeatedly asked him to do), I would have advised him to wait until the tint was finished drying. If he was still determined to have the tint removed, I would have done this job myself. (I also would have re-done any windows that needed touching up.) But I never got to give this advice or make this offer, because David refused to speak to me.

3) Although I have always stood behind my own work, I cannot stand behind anybody else's work. For this reason, I think it is unfair to blame me for the damage done to David's car by another shop -- especially when I would have gladly done the same work myself, if only David had responded to my requests for a conversation.

Although I believe that window tint is a great addition to any car, I have to admit that it is not for everybody. And my theory about why David is so unhappy is that he realized -- after the fact -- that he doesn't like window tint. His first e-mail to me after I finished working on his car said, "I just want to thank you for your professionalism... Your service is deeply appreciated and I will definitely recommend you to any forum members and friends." His message went on to request another appointment to have the tint removed. His explanation for this request: "I have had a change of heart." I can understand and sympathize with anybody who changes their mind about window tint, but Davidís ďchange of heartĒ is not my fault or due to any flaw in my workmanship or product.

The events that David seems most unhappy about all occurred after he broke off contact and refused to speak to me: His car was damaged by what sounds like a sloppy job of tint removal at another shop. Again, this is unfortunate and I sympathize, but it seems very unfair to blame me for any of this. As an example of my high standards of customer service, I would have been happy to drive several hours to Davidís location to perform any additional work that need doing. (Again, however, I never got to make this offer because David refused to speak to me.)

After refusing to speak to me and rushing to have another shop remove the tint (and damage his car in the process), David demanded a full refund from me. This seemed very unreasonable: I didnít damage his car, the tint was in the process of curing (as I had explained to David it would, over the course of several weeks), and he refused to talk to me.

David then asked American Express (the credit card he had used to pay me), to stop payment. As many of you know, American Express has the reputation of almost always siding with their customer and against sellers of goods or services in any dispute. But, after David and I both explained our positions to American Express, they chose to take my side and pay me in full. Given American Expressís reputation, I take this as full vindication for me and a repudiation of Davidís position.

My reputation is very important to me, because my business relies (and thrives) on positive reviews -- especially those appearing in these forums. Davidís airing of his concerns is the first (and ONLY) negative posting that I have received in more than ten years.

As example of my reputation and high standing in this community, three New York-area Lexus dealers use me as their exclusive tinting vendor. I have tinted more than 1,000 Lexus vehicles -- contrary to Davidís assertion that I am interested only in cars like Bentleys and Ferraris. Indeed, nine automotive dealers in Manhattan alone, representing 15 different makes, use me as their primary tint vendor.

In closing, I want everybody who reads this post to know one thing about me and the Art of Tint: I always stand behind my work and do whatever is necessary to make my customer happy. And if you give me the opportunity, that is what I will do for you.

Thank You Very Much,

-Tom Kovach
The Art of Tint

(p.s. -- if anybody reading this forum has any questions or concerns, please donít hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 212-869-5800.)
Great Reply Tom, I think you were beyond reasonable in this situation and deserved the payment you were awarded from Amex.
__________________
Gracie's Page

2001 - GS430, modded a lil bit
2011 - RX450h
oohpapi44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-11, 11:37 AM   #29
cloo7
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
cloo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 355
Default

^^^^ it's still in dispute buddy... don't jump on that bandwagon without thinking.
cloo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-11, 01:33 PM   #30
cloo7
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
cloo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 355
Default

pictures.......
Attached Images
     
cloo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-11, 01:33 PM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tint NYC drus90 ES350 and ES300h (2013+) 1 08-30-13 02:19 PM
Window Tint Advice masterff LS430 7 12-27-12 02:21 PM
Huper Optik or Formula One? sanguine CL of Southern California 24 06-20-12 11:54 AM
50% Huper Optik Tint GreatSmile GS - Third Generation 26 07-18-11 05:40 PM
STM Advanced Window Film Solutions/PhotoCHromatic film 1SWTGS GS - Second Generation 8 05-25-10 10:23 AM


Tags
art, broken, building, defroster, expected, front, hard, hyper, issue, lines, ny, optik, reach, rear, tint, tinting, window, york

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info