Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Mass peeps?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-13, 09:26 PM
chrisp1
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Skylar978
Are you a Lexus Tech?
he might as well be haha
Old 01-06-14, 09:07 PM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I am not a Lexus tech.
I do work for some of the local members, I know the Lexus brand well and specialize in IS/ISF modification.

I was a Forman for Herb Chambers and a Master/Hybird tech for 2 manufacturers as well as owning a japanese sports and service shop for 15+ years.

If you have any question please PM me. I don't want to turn this in to anymore of a plug in is forum.
Old 01-12-14, 01:14 PM
Lowlife24
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Skylar978

Welcome Andrew. I have no idea about the meets, but it definitely seems like its pretty dead in MA as far as Lexus owners. I see modded Lex's here and there, but there is no camaraderie between us like other car scenes I have been in. I have owned my 3gs for over 3 years and I have yet to go to a Lexus meet
Thats a sad story. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old 01-13-14, 05:55 AM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

We should work on fixing that ^^^^ and try to get a meet going this spring. I suggested it last year but we couldn't get it to come together. There are a few IS, GS and ISF guys around that I know would be interested.
Old 01-17-14, 02:27 PM
Lowlife24
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by RCB
We should work on fixing that ^^^^ and try to get a meet going this spring. I suggested it last year but we couldn't get it to come together. There are a few IS, GS and ISF guys around that I know would be interested.
I second that notion I came over from the subaru community this is like shell shock to me but twos company and three is a party so lets do it!!
Old 01-17-14, 03:03 PM
mnewxcv
Lead Lap

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

just noticed this thread. I live down the cape but am from the north shore. hope we can do some meets this spring and summer, coming from the ford SVT community they had meets all the time. see you guys around.

Old 01-21-14, 05:18 PM
Skylar978
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definitely down for a nice meet and cruise, or meet, cruise, food, cruise..lol
Old 01-22-14, 11:43 PM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

Ok, it looks we have some good feedback regarding a meet this spring. If we could maybe get something going where we all meet for a cruise that ends at a restaurant where we can grab dinner I think that would be perfect.

Sometime in May should be a safe bet for the seasonal drivers. I'm 15 minutes north of Boston in Burlington. I know a few guys are in R.I and some in NH so it seems like somewhere in this are around the 95/93/rt. 3 intersections is somewhat in the middle.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm just spilling ideas so any feedback will help get this thing rolling.
Old 01-23-14, 08:04 AM
Lowlife24
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by RCB
Ok, it looks we have some good feedback regarding a meet this spring. If we could maybe get something going where we all meet for a cruise that ends at a restaurant where we can grab dinner I think that would be perfect.

Sometime in May should be a safe bet for the seasonal drivers. I'm 15 minutes north of Boston in Burlington. I know a few guys are in R.I and some in NH so it seems like somewhere in this are around the 95/93/rt. 3 intersections is somewhat in the middle.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm just spilling ideas so any feedback will help get this thing rolling.
Im in for where ever as long as some other local guys show it would be nice to have a sense of community aside from the laptop/Phone

Lets get some buzz going for this meet !!!!! Say maybe a new thread for a roll call and location determination maybe even drop one over in the Neloc sub forum see if those guys might try to make it out for a little more attendance ?

Mabe I'm getting a little ahead of myself seeing as its still january but hey I need things such as this to look forward to makes me want to work on my car…… but its 10 degrees its a little cold for that today haha
Old 02-07-14, 03:54 PM
erknjerk78
Driver

Originally Posted by RCB

I'm in RI and would be down to meet up; especially since I'm new to NE and don't know to many folks around here. If anyone is ever in the Newport/Middletown or Johnston/Providence area, hit me up.
Old 02-07-14, 05:34 PM
chrisp1
Advanced

Originally Posted by erknjerk78
I'm in RI and would be down to meet up; especially since I'm new to NE and don't know to many folks around here. If anyone is ever in the Newport/Middletown or Johnston/Providence area, hit me up.
Myself and V the other is-f owner near me are right near the MA border. Probably go up to new england drag way when it opens in the spring if your interested
Old 02-07-14, 06:10 PM
RCB
Lexus Test Driver

I'm always interested in a trip to NED so let me know when you and V are going. Weekend test and tune sessions are usually better then the Wednesday/Friday sessions.
Old 02-07-14, 06:25 PM
chrisp1
Advanced

Originally Posted by RCB
I'm always interested in a trip to NED so let me know when you and V are going. Weekend test and tune sessions are usually better then the Wednesday/Friday sessions.
Good to know! I always go up on friday and end up fighting all the traffic on 495
Old 02-07-14, 06:29 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

New England Life beast mode and it don't like skittles hahaha, I'm in if i don't work those weekend. RCB house is on the way up so i can roll out with him.
Old 02-07-14, 08:45 PM
erknjerk78
Driver

i'm down for that! i wouldn't mind running my car down the strip, but i need to get it retuned first! how far are y'all from providence and newport? have y'all been to the northeast int'l auto show? it's going down this weekend in prov and was thinking about hitting it up.

Originally Posted by chrisp1
Myself and V the other is-f owner near me are right near the MA border. Probably go up to new england drag way when it opens in the spring if your interested

Quick Reply: Mass peeps?