Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Redline Time Attack this weekend. Last chance to run your car is tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-10, 02:04 PM
brentosan
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redline Time Attack this weekend. Last chance to run your car is tomorrow.

Redline Time Attack April 10th-11th at New Jersey Motorsports Park

Ever wanted to push your ride to the limit? Take a turn at 90 miles an hour? Step on the gas and not have to worry about the black and whites? Well here’s your chance!

We’re kicking off round 2 of our 2010 Time Attack series at New Jersey Motorsports Park. Show up and track your own car at the event or sign up to drive your car during our practice runs.

Never been on the track before? No worries! We have separate track times for every skill level. So you can drive at your own pace and not have to worry about some bully in an 800 h.p. beast of a car.

If you haven’t checked out the Redline Time Attack 2010 Series yet, here’s a few reasons you won’t wanna miss the events:

2 Hours + of track time
High Performance Driving Instruction
World Record Racing
Model Search
Car Show ‘n Shine
Practice on Saturday or compete on Sunday
Classes for ever skill level
Walk the pits, Meet the drivers, See the girls
See some of the craziest Tuner Cars featured in many popular tuner magazines

So please check out RedlineTimeAttack.com for more info and details, or feel free to contact Brent@RedlineTimeAttack.com with any comments or questions.
Old 04-10-10, 02:15 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Brent, what's the discount for our members who want to participate? I assume the print the flyer deal is for spectators? I'm sure you read our forum rules regarding solicitation on our forum.... so I want to know what you're going to do for them if they choose to sign up.

Please PM me

Last edited by DaveGS4; 04-10-10 at 02:19 PM.