Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Spotted Black IS250 in RI. I was the black IS-F

Old 04-25-09, 07:12 PM
ngl1145
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spotted Black IS250 in RI. I was the black IS-F (RI Meet Thread)

Today I was traveling down Route 2 in Warwick and saw a nice black IS250 with wheels and exhaust. I was in the Black IS-F. I love the wheels on your car!! Great job with your car!

Last edited by ngl1145; 07-17-09 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-25-09, 08:50 PM
as3.0cl
Lead Lap

Hey man, That was ME!

noticed the F in the burgerking lot coming out, snapped my neck back to see it. the F looked sexy, can't lie about that....maybe my next toy in a year or two.

says your from MA? live in RI possibly?
Old 04-25-09, 08:55 PM
ngl1145
Lexus Test Driver

Trust me, I turned my head when I saw your IS coming down the road. The wheels look amazing on your car. We should meet up sometime. I do a lot of photography work if you're ever interested in doing a photoshoot with me. My AIM is 'ngl1145' if you'd ever like to meetup or chat. Again your car looks simply amazing.

I do go back and forth from RI and MA. However I spend a lot of time in RI lately.

Old 04-25-09, 09:03 PM
as3.0cl
Lead Lap

A meet up would be great to be honest. i've seen some of your picture work before from your website and it's simply amazing. A photo shoot can definitely be put into the works in the near future. Two black Lexus', whats bad about that? i just need to get my rear bumper fixed, you probably didn't notice it when you were behind me. And it needs to be detailed once i get the time. my aim is "A30CLS" so feel free to reach me on it.
Old 04-25-09, 09:09 PM
ngl1145
Lexus Test Driver

No I didn't notice your bumper. When I was behind you I saw your exhaust. I was really interested in seeing your wheels because they look pretty shiny when in motion. It's also great to see another shiny IS black IS on the road. Half of the time when I see them they are stock and are not very clean. It's amazing to see the same type of car cause excitement. Great Job. My name is Nicholas by the way.
Old 04-25-09, 09:22 PM
as3.0cl
Lead Lap

my name is Anthony, the rims have a machine silver face which is clear coated. the lip and side of the spokes are painted silver. They are pretty bright and shinny when they are nice and clean. gives the car a clean look. I wash the car every weekend, and give it a major detail at the beginning of the year, i like a clean car. The right side of the bumper has a minor crease in it, hardly noticeable but annoys me.

i barely see an ISF so it's nice seeing one around, i kept looking in my rear view mirror to see if you were coming down the road because i wanted to check it out hahaha.

oddly enough my freind just bought an 09 in black. but it's stock and he won't mod it at all.

still some more things i want to do to it, but the bike needs some work put into it.
Old 04-26-09, 01:56 PM
wuzzy
Driver

I'm always on rt 2 and haven't seen you guys yet.
Old 04-26-09, 04:16 PM
as3.0cl
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by wuzzy
I'm always on rt 2 and haven't seen you guys yet.
weekends i'm around, mainly friday and Saturdays. during the week i'm in bristol mostly for school. i live very close to rt2.

yours modded at all?

theres quite a few modded IS300's in the Swansea seekonk area.
Old 04-26-09, 05:00 PM
ngl1145
Lexus Test Driver

I'm not missed. The IS-F is stock. Overall I've been pretty happy with it. I'm free thur and fri nights. We should have a RI local meet.
Old 04-26-09, 05:27 PM
as3.0cl
Lead Lap

No nick your not missed, my neck still hurts....

Friday nights are good with me, in a month i'll have more time.

we should definitely see if other members in our area would like to meet up. say maybe once a month?
Old 04-26-09, 05:33 PM
wuzzy
Driver

Originally Posted by as3.0cl
weekends i'm around, mainly friday and Saturdays. during the week i'm in bristol mostly for school. i live very close to rt2.

yours modded at all?

theres quite a few modded IS300's in the Swansea seekonk area.
Not really modded yet. I have on owned my IS300 for about 1.5 months but have everything ready to lower it so hopefully I can get that done within a week or so. You guys should come to the meet at Colt State Park next weekend. I posted a thread but I guess it wasn't approved yet by mods.
Old 04-26-09, 06:15 PM
CBG
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am up for a local Lil Rhodey meet, just say when and where.
I got on it a little today against a black IS on RT 2 north in Warwick onto Reservoir Ave. Anyone on here?
What a great top down kinda day today was.

Last edited by CBG; 04-26-09 at 06:29 PM.
Old 04-26-09, 06:34 PM
as3.0cl
Lead Lap

CBG...wasn't me....was it an 09 black? could have been my buddy being an idiot lol. he knows he can't drive lol.
i have seen you on rt 2 before across from bold hill dodge you were going south and i was going north. i remember an red SC running those AR9's with the red inserts. must have happened a few weeks back, pretty sure the top was down then too.

i guess we just got to find a place and time then...any one got any ideas?

the colt state park one would be good, i know there is some southern mass guys that have met up at colt state park before last year.
Old 04-26-09, 06:39 PM
wuzzy
Driver

here is more on the meet
http://my.is/forums/f110/rhode-islan...3-09-a-385514/
Old 04-26-09, 06:48 PM
CBG
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by as3.0cl
CBG...wasn't me....was it an 09 black? could have been my buddy being an idiot lol. he knows he can't drive lol.
i have seen you on rt 2 before across from bold hill dodge you were going south and i was going north. i remember an red SC running those AR9's with the red inserts. must have happened a few weeks back, pretty sure the top was down then too.

i guess we just got to find a place and time then...any one got any ideas?

the colt state park one would be good, i know there is some southern mass guys that have met up at colt state park before last year.
I wouldn't know a 09 from a 05 LOL. Ya I am always on RT 2 usually just out for a cruz. I go up RT 2 on to Reservoir ave into cranston and up into providence. For a meet how about the empty Best Buys parking lot in Garden City in Cranston. That is a real central spot. My top is down anytime it gets above 50 degrees LOL.

Last edited by CBG; 04-26-09 at 06:57 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spotted Black IS250 in RI. I was the black IS-F