Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Open Invite

Old 01-20-09, 07:16 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Open Invite

Hey guys, I really don't venture into this forum too often, but I would like to take the time to extend an open invite for ALL members of the Northeast forum to attend as well. I know alot of members from the NELOC forum also cross reference here as well. Some of you may already know that we (NELOC) attend the Carlisle Style and Performance Show in Carlisle Pa yearly, and this year will be no exception. This year will be our third straight appearance into this event, and as we continue to do so the attendance by members as well as the crowds in attendance continue to grow. I have seen the pics of some of the meets you all have successfully pulled off in 08, and I would like to expand as well as add to your experience in 09. We ALL share a love for the cars as well as enjoy being around the people. I just want to make this Regional meet, one of the best one's ever as well as have an opportunity to meet some new/cool people.

There are alot of OG's here (Da Shocka, One Hot, Aliga, etc. to name a few) in this forum as well, so I would be interestd in meeting alot of you. We all take pride in our rides, and appreciate them for what we have created of them (modified, show quality, bone stock, etc); why not give others, as opposed to just the local community, the opportunity to appreciate them as well. This event IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE NELOC EVENT, AND IS OPEN TO ALL.

Information for the Carlisle event can be found here,
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nel...on-thread.html

There is also a Questions, coments threads as well,,
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nel...t-answers.html

Looking to make this the biggest LEXUS meet yet; forum affiliation is not the object as we are ALL Lexus owners. So if you think you can make it out, join us.

Tony
Old 01-21-09, 03:25 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wooo hopefully i'll be show ready for this years carlisle
Old 01-21-09, 07:01 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

LOL!!! The sheer size of the group as well is enough by itself to throw most in awe as we roll in together as one. Stock, modded, slightly modded, Vip, etc., this show not only serves as a regional get together for us to put names to faces, but also to let people know that there is also an Lexus enthusiast "club" that does exist, and that a Lex is truly a beuatiful sight. Especially when there are more than just one.
Old 01-22-09, 10:51 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is a good event, I think everyone should participate..Too bad for me its a bit too far, I'm scared my fragile car will not make the trip..

Its a good idea to cross reference both forums in the future..This way, events get more exposure and everyone gets an equal opportunity to participate, newbies and OG's alike..
Old 01-23-09, 12:36 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Thanks for the co-sign Dennis. I would really like to see your SC again. Last time I saw it was the very first time I met you in Atlantic City back in 06. I know how you feel about the car being "fragile", lol!! Just take her nice and easy and she won't let you down. Trust me, the LS doesn't travel for much of the same fragile reasons.
Old 02-08-09, 03:30 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Bump to the top
Old 02-08-09, 11:24 PM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by One HoT
This is a good event, I think everyone should participate..Too bad for me its a bit too far, I'm scared my fragile car will not make the trip..

Its a good idea to cross reference both forums in the future..This way, events get more exposure and everyone gets an equal opportunity to participate, newbies and OG's alike..
Dennis you're in my neck of the woods and I know your cuz Mike so stop being a chicken and take the drive LOL. With my new drop and new wheels I feel you but my car is gonna be up and about it will have its scars but it will be a true warrior.
Old 02-10-09, 09:47 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

LOL!!! Vlad I already know how you roll. Just make sure you have your extra keys in your pocket this time and not in the trunk. LOL!!! Don't need you scarring your arms up, again, having to disassemble the car on the side of the road. Hope to see you guys there. Here's a lil reminder of that day.
Old 02-10-09, 12:30 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyder78
Dennis you're in my neck of the woods and I know your cuz Mike so stop being a chicken and take the drive LOL. With my new drop and new wheels I feel you but my car is gonna be up and about it will have its scars but it will be a true warrior.
Whats up Vlad; Mike told me you go to to his shop once and awhile..I'm sure we've bumped into eachother before, but never got a chance to meet face to face..Anyhow, I'm re-consider the troop down there when the date nears..As of right now, its really up in the air...
Old 02-11-09, 07:16 PM
GS Nemesis
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carlisle show 4 sure

What's gd everyone I'm new here, but I agree particapation is big for the club and the sight of a group of lexes, is sick as all out doors. I was on 2nd street downtown HBG Pa across from the dragon fly when me and my peeps seen this lex club come through. Had to of been 6-10 lexes my sights on a gs at that point was foggy. Man if they didin't clear that right up. We were amazed and everybody on the strip was in awe. The attention they got spoke for itself.
As I said I'm new but I'll BE THERE>
Old 02-13-09, 07:58 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by GS Nemesis
What's gd everyone I'm new here, but I agree particapation is big for the club and the sight of a group of lexes, is sick as all out doors. I was on 2nd street downtown HBG Pa across from the dragon fly when me and my peeps seen this lex club come through. Had to of been 6-10 lexes my sights on a gs at that point was foggy. Man if they didin't clear that right up. We were amazed and everybody on the strip was in awe. The attention they got spoke for itself.
As I said I'm new but I'll BE THERE>
That was us. A few of us normally hit up Downtown Harrisburg at night after the show to relax and have a few drinks and get in some night time shots. Wasn't a planned event, just a group of us heading into town. Found out, to our surprise, that Harrisburg loves us. Hasn't been the first time that we have come thru Harrisburg, and def wont be the last. Def come on out to Carlisle and join us, if you are able to. Follow the links for more info. Look forward to seeing you there. As far as the particupation part goes, when we roll into the Carlisle fairgrounds as a group, we normally come 50+ cars deep. The officials stopped traffic for us last year so we could all make the transition from the registration bldg to the grounds. Truly a sight to see.
Old 03-09-09, 06:14 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Bump***
Just a reminder, if you haven't signed up for Carlisle please remember to do so. Link to do so is listed in first post.
Old 03-18-09, 09:55 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

The time is closing upon us quickly. If you haven't signed up for Carlisle, please do so today.
Old 04-02-09, 06:54 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

For those of you who are attending the Carlisle Performance and Style show, or are thinking about doing so the time is closing quickly upon us. The time is now to get registered. If you don't attend one single event for the entire season, the Carlisle event is def one of the ones' that you won't want to miss. Sign up today!! look forward to seeing many of you guys there!!!