Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

CL of North-East Forum: Revitalization Thread

Old 04-06-08, 11:54 AM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default CL of North-East Forum: Revitalization Thread

As some of you might know already; We are going start off Northeast sector of Clublexus once again. And here at Northeast forums; we represent excellence, passion and freedom.

For a small group of guys that has been here throughout the years, we have enjoyed some great meets, made good friendships and seen some extraordinary cars. But the single most important aspect that has brought us together is our strong passion for cars and that is the #1 reason why we are here.

This is where it all started in Oct '02, in the Northeast forum is where we had our first official CL meet..This is where a Clublexus community was born and created. It was here, at the Northeast forums, where we set the bar high for excellence in modification and the continuous pursuit of perfection and this is where we will set the bar high once again..We will continue this tradition to make our cars better, stronger and faster..

Our mission will continue to do what others have done before; to improve and modify our cars to our own unique vision...This is a place where we can just talk cars and never about politics. This is a place where everyone can share their own opinions and ideas openly without judgement. This is a place for freedom and passion..This is a place where we can act with integrity, respect and class..We will reunite again and bring forth quality meets, encourage new ideas and invite others to openly join us without bounds or borders..

Northeast forum is a place where we can express our own creativity without being judged by others and we will continuously help eachother excell to the highest level..I believe we can continue this our tradition of excellence and set the bar high once again for others to follow..

If you want to be apart of this tradition of excellence, please speak up..Together we will bring forth another era..

-Dennis

Last edited by One HoT; 04-06-08 at 12:45 PM.
The following users liked this post:
QLex300 (12-25-21)
Old 04-06-08, 12:16 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Since you posted this thread, let me bring back some memories from 2004:

At this meet no scammers, no smoked taillights, no pretzels in the rearview mirrors, no hate, no envy, just pure love for clean cars(lexus or not)

Last edited by aliga; 04-06-08 at 12:48 PM.
QLex300 (12-25-21)
Old 04-06-08, 12:28 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Check out our rich tradition and history here on CL...From our first official introductory Northeast of CL meet to our legendary mega meets down at Alley Pond...

First official Northeast of CL meet Oct 02'

Bear Mtn 03'

Alley Pond 03'

EuroPacific 05' @ FBF

Last edited by One HoT; 04-06-08 at 12:41 PM.
QLex300 (12-25-21)
Old 04-06-08, 12:35 PM
SC904
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I totally agree, and look forward to meeting up at the next meet. Hey Gazi, you gotta come out once in awhile at least.
Old 04-06-08, 12:38 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by SC904
I totally agree, and look forward to meeting up at the next meet. Hey Gazi, you gotta come out once in awhile at least.
Matt, I have been coming out since 2001, but with three kids it has gotten a little harder. I will see you guys at the next meet.
Old 04-06-08, 12:43 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Stayed tuned guys..Revitalization meet is being organized as we speak..
Old 04-06-08, 12:55 PM
SC904
Driver

I got a question. Since you two are OG members, I want to know what's the difference between northeast and NELOC. I am relatively new to Neloc, only went to couple of meets, know couple of OGs, drive a Lexus. A lot of new members should be reading this thread, so OGs please explain.

Last edited by SC904; 04-06-08 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-06-08, 01:07 PM
Sash
Lead Lap

You already know i am down
Old 04-06-08, 01:08 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

SC904; That is a good question, I will try to answer as specific as possible..If you refer to my original post, you will see that some of our values are already highlighted

From past to present, Northeast forums has been a place of tremedous help and leadership....Like many of those whom have come before us, we should be willing to share their vast knowledge and try to lend a hand to those who need guidance...But whats most important is that we work together as a group, where no single individual has more of a voice than another...Everyone has a right to speak freely and is encouraged to speak their mind...

The following is what we represent:

We are people who love cars and would spend the time and/or money to get their cars looking and running the right way...

We are a place of professionalism, where people knew how to separate business with friendship...

We are a welcoming place where everyone and anyone can join and be welcomed..

We are a place of respect where people who loved eachother's company and embraced differences...

Most importantly it was a place of fun, where many of us can just kick back from the stresses of work and enjoy what we have...

Some of guys have agreed, it is time to go back to our roots...

Last edited by One HoT; 04-06-08 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-06-08, 01:30 PM
Zinda
Lexus Test Driver

I will start coming to meets after September thanks to some very hectic work schedule that prevents me from doing anything till then.

Anyways, what do we usually do at these meets? Never been to one...

Save one to Bear Mountain Park till then so I can make that one.

And what is NELOC?
Old 04-06-08, 02:49 PM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

havent seen a great thread like this in a long time.
Good going Dennis.

u know me, I'm in
Old 04-06-08, 03:14 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Great thread Dennis, I remember reading about those old NE meets back when I had a 240 before I even bought a SC or joined CL.
Old 04-06-08, 03:31 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

I will start coming to meets after September thanks to some very hectic work schedule that prevents me from doing anything till then.

Anyways, what do we usually do at these meets? Never been to one...

Save one to Bear Mountain Park till then so I can make that one.
Zinda; At meets, we get acquinted with local members who share the same interest for cars as you do...We usually walk around and look at cars for appreciation and even get new ideas for our own rides...As car enthusiasts, we are constantly looking for new ways to make our cars better!

Sometimes we do scenic drives, and photoshoots...Its usually a very good experience for those who are just car crazy or even those who are just curious...I'm looking forward to meeting you at a local meet once I get this thing set-up...

havent seen a great thread like this in a long time.
Good going Dennis.

u know me, I'm in
Awesome! I'll get the Coronas ready and popping..I'm buying this time..

Great thread Dennis, I remember reading about those old NE meets back when I had a 240 before I even bought a SC or joined CL.
Welcome abroad Cherplex...Your a true SC lover!
Old 04-06-08, 03:42 PM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by One HoT

Awesome! I'll get the Coronas ready and popping..I'm buying this time..

never said anything about drinking ....but OK!!
Old 04-06-08, 04:00 PM
Zinda
Lexus Test Driver

Excellent, I will contribute as much as I can to such a cause. Even though I won't be available for a meet until September I will love to help get this going!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CL of North-East Forum: Revitalization Thread