Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

CL of North-East Forum: Revitalization Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-08, 04:24 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dennis,

Both you and I have been in conjunction with our opinions about the deterioration and passion amongst members. What it was at one point and now what it has become. Since I wasn't around for the Pre-Neloc days I cannot comment much on what is WAS like, instead I can just look upon memories and hear about how good they were. Despite this, instead of just being able to "listen" on it, I think our goal is to recreate, and bypass it's highest points, even if that means going beyond expectation.

It is time to have those involved that are truly dedicated members. The one's who like Dennis said, are here to come out and have a good time without all the flaunt, gaudiness, and desire to be that much better than the next guy. Aren't we all here to, compliment & be proud of each other? To help others out that are in need? To guide the new-jacks, in the right direction so in tern, they can do it even better than us their time around? I could be wrong, but that's the idea I always had of a well handled, organized and Pro-active club.

From this point forward, Northeast regional's will be a step forward, as well as a "fresh" beginning or "Revival" if you may call it that. Dennis, I have been here from the start of our planning and will continue to be an integral part throughout the everlast of our club.

We are currently setting up the what will be first Revival meet, of the Northeast, looking forward to a well dedicated crowd...Number's are good, but at this point are not what we are initially looking for.
Old 04-06-08, 05:06 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I was around in the OG days, and I miss those days...... Dennis you have my support as well and my Lexotic OG members that were present that day at FBF. I want to see the class and appreciation in your car return in force. I want to return to the days on NON-EBAY Mods! I wanna return to over priced JDM parts. (No Pretzels for Gazi, though!!)

You and Gazi have my support.

Last edited by B.Diddy; 04-06-08 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-06-08, 05:09 PM
Curry
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Count me in for the meet. This is what its all about... Meeting people and making friends, getting that tight knit community back.
Old 04-06-08, 06:02 PM
Sleeper97
Lead Lap

I am down! Let's bring back the good times and experiences from past meets.
Old 04-06-08, 07:54 PM
Zinda
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have some special skills in making websites so if you wish I can build us a site. It might help get things further organized and get more similar minded people on board.

Let's all exchange MSN's, Yahoo's, and or AIM's.
Old 04-07-08, 06:27 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by One HoT
As some of you might know already; We are going start off Northeast sector of Clublexus once again. And here at Northeast forums; we represent excellence, passion and freedom.

For a small group of guys that has been here throughout the years, we have enjoyed some great meets, made good friendships and seen some extraordinary cars. But the single most important aspect that has brought us together is our strong passion for cars and that is the #1 reason why we are here.

This is where it all started in Oct '02, in the Northeast forum is where we had our first official CL meet..This is where a Clublexus community was born and created. It was here, at the Northeast forums, where we set the bar high for excellence in modification and the continuous pursuit of perfection and this is where we will set the bar high once again..We will continue this tradition to make our cars better, stronger and faster..

Our mission will continue to do what others have done before; to improve and modify our cars to our own unique vision...This is a place where we can just talk cars and never about politics. This is a place where everyone can share their own opinions and ideas openly without judgement. This is a place for freedom and passion..This is a place where we can act with integrity, respect and class..We will reunite again and bring forth quality meets, encourage new ideas and invite others to openly join us without bounds or borders..

Northeast forum is a place where we can express our own creativity without being judged by others and we will continuously help eachother excell to the highest level..I believe we can continue this our tradition of excellence and set the bar high once again for others to follow..

If you want to be apart of this tradition of excellence, please speak up..Together we will bring forth another era..

-Dennis
This is thread by Dennis to get the North East Forum up and running has to be the most gratifying moments I've had in a long time here on CL. Dennis has touched on the essence of what the North East Forum was, is, and will continue to be.. Egotism and envy will surely be absent from this group. I encourage many of the og's and those who are looking for an improved experience to post, show up to meets, and get this NE forum back to being the best sub forums on CL. I will surely be a part of the happenings here once again along with the rest of my CL brothers. GO NORTH EAST FORUM!!!
Old 04-07-08, 08:10 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dennis, how about we resume the spring/summer weekly weeknight meets?
Old 04-07-08, 09:02 AM
BKzSC400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dennis, i support you 110%, just holler!!
Old 04-07-08, 09:31 AM
Brownmagic
Pole Position

Full support of the revitalization movement

Hold some of the OLD ClubLexus meets, dedicated towards enthusiasts

I say Captree sometime this spring/summer, ive seen the old pictures of when the members went.
Old 04-07-08, 12:05 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by B.Diddy
Dennis, how about we resume the spring/summer weekly weeknight meets?
Small weekly meets would be nice once the weather gets a little bit warmer...I'll leave it to you guys to organize the weekly meets, but no gurantees that I can come out since I work the night shifts...Weekend meets would be ideal...

I have some special skills in making websites so if you wish I can build us a site. It might help get things further organized and get more similar minded people on board.

Let's all exchange MSN's, Yahoo's, and or AIM's.
Zinda; If you want to make a webpage about Clublexus of Northeast, that would be great for us because it will give us a bit more exposure..Let me know if you need any pics or information..You can email me at hchan1213@gmail.com or on aim iidieselboii ..Thanks!

Let's keep this going...I'm a bit busy this week but I'm going to try to call a couple of places to get a permit...Hopefully it won't be too expensive...
Old 04-07-08, 01:26 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by One HoT
Let's keep this going...I'm a bit busy this week but I'm going to try to call a couple of places to get a permit...Hopefully it won't be too expensive...
Whatever the costs, I am willing to help pay for the park permits. How can we forget the good NE forum food.. Chicken & racks of ribs on me for our first bbq.. I will also post up-coming driving events (Lexus et.al) and car maintainence deals (amsoil, fuel injection cleaning etc) to help my NE forum brothers out..
Old 04-07-08, 02:13 PM
Sash
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Whatever the costs, I am willing to help pay for the park permits.

Sounds like a great idea to me.
Old 04-08-08, 06:20 AM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Whatever the costs, I am willing to help pay for the park permits. How can we forget the good NE forum food.. Chicken & racks of ribs on me for our first bbq.. I will also post up-coming driving events (Lexus et.al) and car maintainence deals (amsoil, fuel injection cleaning etc) to help my NE forum brothers out..
Thanks Sean. I'm also here willing to go ahead and chip down for the cause. Whatever it may be, Permit's, Banner's (Which I feel we should absolutely have), and food as well.

On another note, I am in full agreement with Dennis on the website idea. Zinda, if you wouldn't mind doing that for us, it would be a great deal of help, and without a doubt beneficial to the club! Thanks in advance!!
Old 04-08-08, 09:31 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by sputniknyc
havent seen a great thread like this in a long time.
Good going Dennis.

u know me, I'm in
Welcome Bill. It has been years since I've seen you.. like 2005??...Hope to see you at our upcoming meets.. I still have pics of your beautiful white GS..

Old 04-08-08, 10:37 AM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

Welcome Bill. It has been years since I've seen you.. like 2005??...Hope to see you at our upcoming meets.. I still have pics of your beautiful white GS..
wow!
I havent seen my sloppy wh0re that clean in ages.
Gives motivation to clean her up this coming weekend.
See you all this season.
b

Quick Reply: CL of North-East Forum: Revitalization Thread