Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Gs400 ; The Good The Bad And The Ugly..

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-06, 05:03 PM
BOGOTA
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Gs400 ; The Good The Bad And The Ugly..

Hey GUYS, first I love the GS400, great car, ownned one before and bought another. However I have some questions, input appreciated.
1. What is up with the little RUBBER pieces below the doosr that hang and peel off, do I glue it back or can I get ti from the dealer?
2. Why do these headlights have so much mist and condesation in them, how to get rid off, is it easy, or WHAT TO DO?
3. My shifter has no luminesent light to see the gears at night, is there a little bulb under there, what gives?
4.THE RADIO SUCKS... .. the LED just went for some wierd reason? WTF hard to see stations at all.....
5.Last but not least .....should I bother with aftermarket alarm or do I stick to the Lexus factory? Hear the stock is best?
SORRY BUT THIS POST IS BEEN MAINLY ABOUT THE BAD AND UGLY,
THE GOOD IS THAT WE ARE ON THIS FORUMS CAUSE WE HAVE A LEXUS....
Old 02-01-06, 06:11 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WELCOME TO CL

every single question you aked is found right here

Answer Finder

check out www.l-tunedparts.com for some great prices on lexus parts
Old 02-01-06, 07:09 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TLW
WELCOME TO CL

every single question you aked is found right here

Answer Finder

check out www.l-tunedparts.com for some great prices on lexus parts

LOL..sorry i just thought your reply was on the money...
Old 02-02-06, 11:13 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BOGOTA
Hey GUYS, first I love the GS400, great car, ownned one before and bought another. However I have some questions, input appreciated.
1. What is up with the little RUBBER pieces below the doosr that hang and peel off, do I glue it back or can I get ti from the dealer?
2. Why do these headlights have so much mist and condesation in them, how to get rid off, is it easy, or WHAT TO DO?
3. My shifter has no luminesent light to see the gears at night, is there a little bulb under there, what gives?
4.THE RADIO SUCKS... .. the LED just went for some wierd reason? WTF hard to see stations at all.....
5.Last but not least .....should I bother with aftermarket alarm or do I stick to the Lexus factory? Hear the stock is best?
SORRY BUT THIS POST IS BEEN MAINLY ABOUT THE BAD AND UGLY,
THE GOOD IS THAT WE ARE ON THIS FORUMS CAUSE WE HAVE A LEXUS....
Sounds like a Jadakiss song "why why" lol.. ok ok, well thesearch function is handy to answer all your questions. Hey even the new gs's and the rx330 have the condensation problem in the headlights.