Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Any oone looking for Amsoil oil and tranny fluid?

Old 10-24-05, 05:38 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Any oone looking for Amsoil oil and tranny fluid?

Hey guys in NYC and Long Island. There is a place that I've been going to for years that has Amsoil sythetic transmission fluid and engine oil. As some of you know, Amsoil invented synthetic oil, and is the best oil you can put in your cars. It stays cleaner and performs a whole lot better than Mobil 1. This place even has The Bilstein Machine to do Engine Flushes and transmission Flushes. Me and fellow member GSoup went there on Saturday to get work done. Gssoup got his tranny flushed and has the Amsoil universal sythetic tranny fluid, which is compatible with tranny require Toyota Type T 4 fluid. I got to say that that fluid keeps the tranny shifting smoother, cleaner and cooler. The guy who owns the place has a Lexus himself and is going to join our club and become a vendor (Dave he will be in touch). Anyway, he will give us a 5 dollar discount for now on any service and may give a further discount if you mention that you are a clublexus member.

The place is called Avis Lube located at 1260 Hempstead Turnpike in Elmont LI. (516) 775-9300 ask for Jasbir. It is about a mile from Belmont race track where the Taste of Lexus event took place.

Last edited by DASHOCKER; 10-24-05 at 07:21 AM.
Old 10-24-05, 07:07 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

He's a good guy. He's flexible with the pricing. He's willing to work with you.

I got my tranny/differential/pwr steering done with amsoil. The steering feels alot better and the shifts feel alot smoother... very noticeable.
Old 10-24-05, 12:02 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 229 Likes on 173 Posts

Sweet! Finally the Long Island guys get a hookup! Good deal, I need to get my spark plugs changed and do an oil change! I will definetely be buying the oil from this place, i'll probably have them do the oil change as well since my plug need changing anyway, especially if they are willing to give me a discount because I'm on CL! I love this place
Old 10-25-05, 06:16 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by NYLexSC
Sweet! Finally the Long Island guys get a hookup! Good deal, I need to get my spark plugs changed and do an oil change! I will definetely be buying the oil from this place, i'll probably have them do the oil change as well since my plug need changing anyway, especially if they are willing to give me a discount because I'm on CL! I love this place
Dashocker - Sean has some discount cards or coupons that he gave us on saturday so PM him.

So if anyone else is interested get a hold a dashocker...
Old 10-25-05, 01:52 PM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

do they also take payments in food stamp since sean has coupons.... gotta make sure that its clipped right or else it wont scan
Old 10-25-05, 08:33 PM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

son of a witch!! I just got my tranny "drained and filled" 2 weeks ago. I need to get a full flush.
Definately interested in having tranny flushed and amsoil in.
We may need a caravan for this. JK
Old 10-26-05, 07:33 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by nyARISTO
do they also take payments in food stamp since sean has coupons.... gotta make sure that its clipped right or else it wont scan
LoL. I went to the counter with 6 Zauber Gettins and the scanner read "check price". It read 4500 bucks The Clerk said "I didn't make up the price, Tony did. I told the clerk he must be out of his mind
Old 10-26-05, 10:28 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by sputniknyc
son of a witch!! I just got my tranny "drained and filled" 2 weeks ago. I need to get a full flush.
Definately interested in having tranny flushed and amsoil in.
We may need a caravan for this. JK

OH YEAHHHHH...

CARAVAN TIME....
Old 10-27-05, 01:40 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Who is down for a caravan chime in. We can set it up for a weekend.
Old 10-27-05, 01:48 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Who is down for a caravan chime in. We can set it up for a weekend.

Out to strong island?? What did they hit you up for, for the full flush and new Amsoil?
Old 10-28-05, 08:35 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by mkorsu
Out to strong island?? What did they hit you up for, for the full flush and new Amsoil?
Been using them for years. It is rare to find a place that has the bilstein Machines and Amsoil as well. Some Lexus dealers have the machine but will charge you about 400 bucks to have it done, and they will put back the toyota dino oil back in there.
Old 11-18-11, 02:31 PM
gsCrazy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup
He's a good guy. He's flexible with the pricing. He's willing to work with you.

I got my tranny/differential/pwr steering done with amsoil. The steering feels alot better and the shifts feel alot smoother... very noticeable.
Hey guys in NYC and Long Island. There is a place that I've been going to for years that has Amsoil sythetic transmission fluid and engine oil. As some of you know, Amsoil invented synthetic oil, and is the best oil you can put in your cars. It stays cleaner and performs a whole lot better than Mobil 1. This place even has The Bilstein Machine to do Engine Flushes and transmission Flushes. Me and fellow member GSoup went there on Saturday to get work done. Gssoup got his tranny flushed and has the Amsoil universal sythetic tranny fluid, which is compatible with tranny require Toyota Type T 4 fluid. I got to say that that fluid keeps the tranny shifting smoother, cleaner and cooler. The guy who owns the place has a Lexus himself and is going to join our club and become a vendor (Dave he will be in touch). Anyway, he will give us a 5 dollar discount for now on any service and may give a further discount if you mention that you are a clublexus member.

The place is called Avis Lube located at 1260 Hempstead Turnpike in Elmont LI. (516) 775-9300 ask for Jasbir. It is about a mile from Belmont race track where the Taste of Lexus event took place.
Been using them for years. It is rare to find a place that has the bilstein Machines and Amsoil as well. Some Lexus dealers have the machine but will charge you about 400 bucks to have it done, and they will put back the toyota dino oil back in there.
Do you guys know if they carry regular Toyota Type IV fluid? I don't think they carry Amsoil universal ATF any more.

Let me know if you can as I want to stop by to get my tranny flushed tomorrow.