Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

2005 EuroPacific Summer Showoff - Floyd Bennett Field - OFFICIAL THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-05, 11:21 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 EuroPacific Summer Showoff - Floyd Bennett Field - OFFICIAL THREAD

Here we go again folks!!!

Lexus - Infiniti *** BMW - Audi

IT'S OFFICIAL! The coordinating of the 2nd annual EuroPacific Summer Showoff is well under way! Remember last year's event featured Lexus, BMW and Mercedes and over 200 cars showed! The BMW camp represented the strongest with 70+ cars (over 30 M3s)!! The Lexus camp had a very strong showing too with more than 60 cars!! The Mercedes showing was not as strong, but the 30 - 40 that did show were SWEET!

This year we're gonna do it all over again BUT with some new marques! The 2005 EuroPacific Summer Showoff will feature:

On the Pacific side: Lexus - Infiniti G35
On the Euro side: BMW - Audi

This announcement will be posted on all the major forums of the representing cars.

Meet details are as follows:

FREE ADMISSION
DATE: Sunday, May 15
TIME: 1:00 PM Start till whenever

DIRECTIONS:

For those coming from Staten Island, central/southern NJ and all pts south, take 278 East across the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, go east on the Belt Pkwy, take exit 11A (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from the Bronx, Queens, Long Island and Brooklyn, take the Van Wyck Expwy towards JFK Airport to Belt Pkwy west, take exit 11A (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and all pts north, take 95 south across the Whitestone Bridge, connect with the Van Wyck Expwy, and follow directions for those coming from the NYC boroughs.

We have some NEW sponsors as well as some old ones participating and donating this year! That means we will be having... a RAFFLE!!! Remember, last year we gave away a bunch of goodies including H&R suspensions, Mothers and Zaino car care products among other fantastic mods for your Lexus! This year will be even bigger and better! How so? Just as a teaser, we will have a major wheel distributer on hand making some SWEET donations for the raffle. You heard correctly - WHEEL DISTRIBUTOR D2AutoSport! Need a set of wheels? DON'T MISS THIS MEET!!

Raffle information is as follows:

- 5 ticket maximum per person. No exceptions.

- $1 per ticket.

- Seperate raffles will be held for each car brand. Raffle participants should purchase tickets for the raffle that represents the car they own. Those tickets purchased will be reused in the general raffle for universal prizes. (Lexus owners will be asked to write the model of the car on the back of the ticket).

- All prize winners MUST be present at the meet and during the raffle drawings. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. If the holder of the winning ticket is not present, a redraw will be done.

- Raffle participants MAY NOT purchase tickets for other members.

- The raffle will not be limited to forum members, but we will require that ONLY BMW, Porsche, Audi, Lexus and Infiniti OWNERS participate, for obvious reasons. If there are any questions about this please PM RRRize.

- Winners of raffle prizes will be asked to take a photo beside their car along with the prize won and a banner of the sponsor who donated the prize (if a banner is available).

- EVERYONE is REQUIRED to have FUN!

RULES OF CONDUCT:

Everyone please read the following!

(1) No speeding, erratic driving or racing- If there is any of this type of behavior, it will not be looked upon kindly. There is a great danger when a large number of vehicles are speeding on public roadways. The last thing we want to do is endanger the safety of our forum members, and that of people on the roads in general. This includes any overly aggressive swerving, cutting people off, etc. As there will be a few caravans en route to the meet, there could be potential for catastrophe if someone decides to do their best "Fast and Furious" impression. Maintaining a safe speed on the road and not tailgating other cars can easily reduce this.

(2) No Loud Music, Burnouts, Excessive Revving- Since we are going to be gathering in a public area, we will most likely be under much scrutiny from park security and local law enforcement. This meet could be ended very quickly with a "loud music" call to the police. The same holds true for excessive revving, burnouts, etc. The organizers of this meet understand that there will be people present that have EXTENSIVE audio/visual mods done to their rides, and want to showcase them. We fully understand and endorse that, but ask that you keep your demonstration short and sweet to avoid any unwanted attention. Those with exhaust mods, will be asked to do the same, just a couple revs to "show what 'cha got" not sitting there bumping against the rev limiter. Burnouts/donuts, etc will simply NOT be tolerated at this
meet.

(3) No Cross Brand flames- This meet has great potential to birth a wealth of hybrid meets/collaborations in the future. This could be a networking opportunity of great proportions! Just think of all the tuners, shops, online resources, etc. that could be shared amongst 3 premier luxury vehicle groups! The last thing we want to do is let a few snide comments undermine this effort. The fact of the matter is, we all drive what we drive for a reason, that reason being solely important to us as individuals, let's respect that decision across ALL brands. No matter what, WE ALL STILL LOVE OUR CARS! So let's leave any pre-conceived notions at home and come with an open mind and respect for each other and have a GREAT TIME!

(4) Alcohol Consumption- Due to the rules & regulations of the public parks, we are going to ask everyone to refrain from bringing alcohol to this meet.

PICS FROM LAST YEARS MAKE-UP MEET

Meet the EuroPacific Summer Showoff Coordinators:
Please e-mail any of the following with any questions regarding this event...

RRRize - E46fanatics.com (EMAIL: DRRReam1@aol.com)
PorscheBabe - 6SpeedOnline.com (EMAIL: michele@tireandwheelchoices.com)
bmwnetgui - E46Fanatics.com (EMAIL: eugenekmoore@yahoo.com)
NYC ES3 / NYC G35 - G35Driver.com / G35Frenzy.com / ClubLexus.com (EMAIL: nce2tuch@quixnet.net)

Last edited by MSBoy; 03-27-05 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-15-05, 11:27 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Default Step right up and add your name!!!

So let the roll call begin!!!

01. D2 Autosport [SPONSOR]
02. MSBoy
03. varcity64
04. Whitetezza
05. D-MAN63
06. NT2SHBBY
07. Lexis11
08. LexRoc
09. mikeyboy
10. DJ SprinklesNJO
11. DJ SprinklesNJO [Infiniti QX4 friend]
12. One HoT
13. J_Rok
14. Sleeper97
15. Thomas C
16. siaxazn
17. BK 007
18. Smurf
19. isman
20. BigMoNYC
21. T.L.W.
22. tsopranoMB
23. MrMark
24. TheHem
25. Newton-IS300
26. lil is300
27. Danny271@aol.com
28. boosted_4door
29. 2001slvrIS
30. BkLexZ
31. Kendu14
32. no2faber
33. VSsc400 [TBD]
34. roberttran
35. SCryder
36. NYBLKLEX
37. RNM GS3
38. lusciouslex04
39. romyo247
40. ted920 (TBD)
41. lexusk8
42. 2001slvrIS
43. mikefate
44. nextlevelcoupe
45. ddarbs55
46. stefwilli
47. Is300_SurfNJ
48. wmulli
49. alexus
50. Alex [Friend of alexus]
51. DoMiNOz
52. SKY-DaGS
53. ARISTO*7
54. altezza*9
55. EvgeshaIS300
56. SandRock
57. fireballs gs400
58. SUPRA OWNER
59. CL500 [Friend of SUPRA OWNER]
60. FutureGSorIS
61. superpats
62. FlyGQ4u
63. [ADD YOUR NAME HERE]

Last edited by MSBoy; 05-09-05 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-16-05, 01:32 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i need a few things put on my car, but HOPEFULLY it will be ready by then!!!! so im gonna add my name

01. D2 Autosport [SPONSOR]
02. MSBoy
03. varcity64
Old 03-16-05, 03:45 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

im in
Old 03-16-05, 04:07 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

This was a great event last year, looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Old 03-16-05, 04:22 AM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

I am there.
Old 03-16-05, 05:12 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sooooo there..... hopefully with the new suede installed
Old 03-16-05, 06:07 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Boy I am there man. This is going to be an absolute awesome meet. No rain either this year.
Old 03-16-05, 08:11 AM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

Sign me up!!!
Old 03-16-05, 03:12 PM
whitetezza
Driver School Candidate

someone should post this in the Northeast forum of is300.net . i came out last year and it was a great time ( i was the white IS being followed by the cops in the pics).
Old 03-16-05, 03:27 PM
mikeyboy
Lead Lap

is it necessary to ask me? count me in!!!
Old 03-16-05, 03:47 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by whitetezza
someone should post this in the Northeast forum of is300.net . i came out last year and it was a great time ( i was the white IS being followed by the cops in the pics).
yes James, feel free to post it...

i'm down to come out for this....just need a POTHOLE map to make it across from Jersey...
Old 03-16-05, 03:51 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i hate to say this but scratch me off the list

i have to be at SEMA in AC

sorry guys ...
Old 03-16-05, 03:59 PM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB
yes James, feel free to post it...

i'm down to come out for this....just need a POTHOLE map to make it across from Jersey...

thats simple...avoid all of BK, Queens, BX, SI......guess that means you can't come to the meet
Old 03-16-05, 06:57 PM
MSBoy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by T.L.W.
i hate to say this but scratch me off the list

i have to be at SEMA in AC

sorry guys ...
Oh Johnny!!! Say it isn't so!! Where are your priorities???????

Quick Reply: 2005 EuroPacific Summer Showoff - Floyd Bennett Field - OFFICIAL THREAD