Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Roosevelt Park Meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-04, 08:32 AM
B.IS300.K
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roosevelt Park Meet

wowsers... the meet was ok... it was actually my first meet with my cousin Paul (paulgs430)... actually... i was kind of dissapointed cuz of the rain... the rain really limited the whole experience for me... but actually driving up and seeing all those cars... BMW's, Lex's, and Mercedez Benz all parked in that parking lot was really cool... (a whole lot of bimmers)... but overall.. i thought the meet was a lil tooooo big... a lilttle too big and disorganized.. but the meet was still an enjoyable experience... chyea!
Old 04-26-04, 08:48 AM
LuvMyGS430
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BIS- I have to agree with you that the rain definitely killed the experience, but honestly, it was well worth it! I mean seeing all those hooked up Bmw's, Benze's and Lexus's just got my blood pumping! This was my first meet too, and i think the reason why you felt it was a little disorganized was because it started pouring so crazily and people were either trying to leave the meet or just find other parking spots..etc.
I didnt stay for the raffle, but im sure it went well.

I know theyre talking about another meet on the rain date that was scheduled before, believe it was May 2nd, and if we get enough heads, im sure we can make it happen again! i for one, am definitely down for it! I know the reason why they officially didnt cancel it because a lot of people drove down from really far, mass, boston, virginia, etc, so it wouldnt have been fair to them..

anyway..i would say a successfull meet regardless, and looking forward to the next one!!