North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

Lexus Performance Shops DFW

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-11, 12:09 PM
spdrcr771
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Neucorp
spdrcr771 - Who did your swap? If I follow your sig correctly, the PPE headers with the Y pipe setup made the biggest difference for you (besides the swap)? Mustang Dyno's read lower correct?

I've got IMF headers (long tube) but am not getting the performance I expected. Is there an exhaust shop you'd recommend to inspect the rest of my system? I'm trying to retain a relatively quiet setup.
I did my swap myself. Thats correct, Y pipe is the best setup. PM me & we'll talk exhaust details. If you live close here in DFW, I can inspect the exhaust for you.
Old 09-15-11, 11:21 AM
Lexus@17
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

check out auto science in dallas! they specialize in lexus and does amazing work. A very humble and honest person! tell him chanh sent you!

Last edited by Lexus@17; 09-23-11 at 02:24 PM. Reason: LOL!!! OMG I HAD TO BE ON SOMETHING OR DOING SOMETHING FOR MY GRAMMER TO BE THAT BAD. SORRY >.<
Old 09-16-11, 08:34 AM
bencronin
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexus@17
check out auto science in dallas! their specialize in lexus and does good work and a good guy! team him chanh sent you!
Your grammar in this post makes me scared of the shop....
Old 09-19-11, 02:20 PM
nandob
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

check out auto science in dallas! their specialize in lexus and does good work and a good guy! team him chanh sent you!
Where are you located?
Old 09-23-11, 02:26 PM
Lexus@17
Lexus Test Driver

Holy ****!!! Thanks for telling me lol. Omg i didnt even notice smh. Im so embarrass!
Old 09-24-11, 07:38 AM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Received 160 Likes on 112 Posts

Nevermind...I was gonna say something but read the whole thread...

Last edited by ArmyofOne; 09-24-11 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-24-11, 04:22 PM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by speedaddic
oh, GOD...DO NOT GO TO JPI unless you don't value your car at all... That guy is a hack.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...stage-3-a.html
yikes, I just read your thread. Ive taken stuff to him for oem repairs in the past, but I stopped going after a poor steering rack installation.
Old 09-25-11, 07:43 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Jason from JPI read this thread and has agreed to make things right with me. He is a good guy, and he does know his stuff with the OEM things. He used to be a master Lexus tech before he opened his shop.

Let me tell you one thing, I don't know many business owners that would read the thread I made, take the time to call me and discuss things and 4 years after it all...want to make things right. He didn't know about my frustrations until he found the thread recently. To make things right after all this time says a lot about how he cares for his customers and his business reputation.

Last edited by speedaddic; 09-25-11 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-26-11, 01:44 AM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Received 160 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by speedaddic
Jason from JPI read this thread and has agreed to make things right with me. He is a good guy, and he does know his stuff with the OEM things. He used to be a master Lexus tech before he opened his shop.

Let me tell you one thing, I don't know many business owners that would read the thread I made, take the time to call me and discuss things and 4 years after it all...want to make things right. He didn't know about my frustrations until he found the thread recently. To make things right after all this time says a lot about how he cares for his customers and his business reputation.
I contacted Jason, brought the thread to his attention (as i figured it was a fair assumption he had never seen it) and let him know what was up, as he is a personal friend. Glad to hear he made right (or tried).
Old 12-04-11, 05:12 PM
Super6
Driver

Looking for a place to install headers on an ISF here in Dallas. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-02-12, 04:09 PM
lexusex
Driver School Candidate

check out auto science in dallas! they specialize in lexus and does amazing work. A very humble and honest person! tell him chanh sent you!
I just started using dfw auto science my self. They did my timing belt and water pump on my IS300 for $660 back in august. So far its been 6000 miles (I drive a long way to work) and no issues. Shop seemed professional and clean. They even have an xbox 360 in the lobby. I played forza while I waited lol.
Old 01-02-12, 05:58 PM
Super6
Driver

I had a good experience last week at JoTech. They staff and owners were great!
Old 01-08-12, 05:42 PM
slvrboolet
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lexusex
I just started using dfw auto science my self. They did my timing belt and water pump on my IS300 for $660 back in august. So far its been 6000 miles (I drive a long way to work) and no issues. Shop seemed professional and clean. They even have an xbox 360 in the lobby. I played forza while I waited lol.
Was that with your parts or theirs?
Old 01-09-12, 07:45 AM
lexusex
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by slvrboolet
Was that with your parts or theirs?
Yeah that was with their parts, after tax it was like 715.00. But that was new belt, water pump, and tentioner pulley. They had to order the parts which took about 3 hours for them to get. But that was ok cuz there is alot of entertainment off of walnut hill to kill time. They also have a loaner car but it was being use when I took my car up there. From now on I'll call and make an appointment. They also do alot of subarus too and are building a blown up sti into a race car and posting pics of the progress on their website. I'm sure we can't post links to other sites but you can google Dallas Subaru sti build and it's the first link that comes up that's not a paid advertisement.
Old 05-26-14, 09:22 PM
yada
Pit Crew

Know this threads old but i think imma check out autoscience. Thanks

Quick Reply: Lexus Performance Shops DFW