NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

PA 1991 Black GEN III Toyota MR2 FS in PA. $10,000

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-14, 05:34 PM
Lexwon
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 Black GEN III Toyota MR2 FS in PA. $10,000

Up for sale is my 1991 original Turbo car with about 106,000 on the chassis. I hate to sell the car, but honestly it has caused me too much stress during it’s down time. Yes, I am so close to finishing it, but when I look at my Family I’d rather spend time with them instead of stressing out with vendors and the car. Seeing it just parked in the garage is not right. Hopefully someone would be interested in the car has a whole and will have time to get it tuned and enjoy driving it as much as I did when it was 320 rwhp This car was solely purchased has a summer car so it’s never been stored outside or in the rain since I’ve owned it. I believe this could make someone extremely happy once done and I look forward to hearing your story.

I am looking to get $10,000 for the car. No haggle what so ever. This is my firm price. I can easily make more by selling off some parts and putting a 20b back in it. If you know what fabrication and parts cost you know what I have into it. Besides that it’s an original turbo car which slightly adds to the value. I would like someone to purchase this car has a whole, but am willing to part out if need be.

The outside pictures are of when the car was detailed. I want any and all potential buyers to see how the car looks in it’s original paint when detailed. It wouldn’t be right to show a few pictures with 2 years of dust

I am open to trades, trades plus cash, but would prefer selling out right

-1998 Gen 3 swap with under 51,000 on the motor

-New NGK Plugs, Cap, Rotor,TRD wires, Camry coil wire, Walbro 255 and fuel filter

-TRD motor mounts

-94+ USDM LSD Trans with Redline LWSP (never driven on yet)

-ACT Extreme Unsprung 6 puck clutch kit

-ACT Pro-Lite Flywheel with ARP hardware

-OEM Throw out bearing

-93+ Shifter with, Authentic Spyder TRD shift ****, CRW Shifter Bushings, Roller Clevis kit, and tStainless Steel Roller Bearing kit

-Tokico and H&R suspension.

-Black gloss powder coated Valve cover with AN bungs and black AN lines going to a big gloss black powder coated catch can with two Moroso filters

-Racer X custom angled side feed manifold with stock GEN 3 TB

-Racer X Top feed fuel kit with black AN lines

-ATS 1200 CC top feed injectors

-FPR

-Haltech flex sensor with black AN lines, custom mounted on top of the drivers mount

-GSC S1 268 cams with ATS cam gears

-Original Motoria 3” dual exhaust

-Doc Racing top mount manifold, Precission 6262 Turbo, black Tial WG, screamer pipe and 3” DP. All piping and turbo hot side are coated in black ceramic

-Black Hallman Pro MBC

-Custom 4” angled intake with K&N filter

-A2W setup with Frozen boost core, AN fittings, black AN water lines, EMS pump, EMS heat exchanger, black couplers, Constant tq breeze clamps and custom piping. ***System is not yet filled

-TCS black powder coated coolant neck

-Coolant over flow bottle on order from TCS.

-Campos Crux lip

-Haltech P1000 with patch harness. IMO the harness looks like pure ***. But this doesn’t seem to bother others
-Engine bay fuse box, oem ignition parts, etc are in the trunk. Waiting for Raul from SWAT to get the custom made bracket he made me back from the powder coaters. Was to be coated black. Two step wire, Flex fuel wire and o2 wire ran into the trunk. The o2 wire is wired to the Haltech. Just need to wire in the other two once the car gets running.

-Alex W rain guard eliminator kit. I have the original engine lid piece that will go with the car as well

-Gas engine lid prop

-Kenwood double din CD/DVD/NAV. Speakers are not hooked up. When I actually drove the car I never had a need to listen to music since the exhaust note was enough for me. I just used it has a NAV

-Innovative MTX wideband

-Depo Oil Temp and Pressure gauges

-EMS Red boost gauge

-Pure sex triple vent pod

-Sparco steering wheel

-OEM Rotors, pads, and calipers at all four corners with a few hundred miles on them.

-SS brake lines

-Currently the car is sitting on 93+ turbo wheels with all season fronts and Mickey Thompson ET Streets in the rear; 235/50. The fronts are like new and the Mickey’s have about 7 or 8 passes on them and maybe 300 miles. Still very much like new

Extras for sale:
-5zigen 17” wheels. Purchased from Jd. Tires need replacing

-Black powder coated DM catch can with small K&N filter. used for a few weekends

-BNIB black powder coated TCS TRD replica rear bar

-Dual Frozen Boost A2W core with fabrication already done by Raul @ SWAT. This was setup for a side feed manifold and I will include the col pipe, couplers and clamps with this. If you do not have a side feed it can still save you tons since it’s already fabricated and ready to go

-GEN 3 Cams

-GEN 3 Intake manifold

-Various GEN 3 parts
etc, etc, etc <can’t think right now>

Needs:
Will need timing since it’s off after the cam and gear install. I’d suggest installing a new belt at that time. Will need tuned and the A2W system filled.
The bad:
No A/C
The car has pretty much been garaged for the past two years. It is extremely dusty and once it gets running, it will need a good detail.

*I am sure I am forgetting a bunch of parts, but IMO the car is priced extremely well. I have almost double into it. Fabrication and having to pay for parts two and three times from vendors doesn’t come cheap. With that said I am certainly not trying to pass that on to any potential buyers. I am also willing to part it out, depending on the parts.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Engine bay before (Gen 3 swapped):

Engine bay @320rwhp running 12.01:

Engine bay now:

Flex fuel mount:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Lexwon; 08-22-14 at 07:39 AM.
Old 08-22-14, 07:39 AM
Lexwon
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry about that. I corrected the initial post.
Old 02-05-15, 09:01 AM
JDMV8
Instructor

Received 187 Likes on 104 Posts

is this still for sale?
Old 02-05-15, 01:47 PM
lilSCsteve

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Please see rules for selling Non-Lexus vehicles

READ ME! If you have less than 100 posts you cannot post a NON-Lexus vehicle for sale

Thread will be closed due to one of the following:
Quote:
Vehicles For Sale
1) Lexus Vehicles may be offered for sale by all members, but no dealers or vendor posts are allowed.
2) Only active ClubLexus members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.
3) Posting a vehicle for sale "for a friend" is not allowed. They can join and post it themselves.
4) Please post the location of the vehicle being sold in the title.