Name: Justin Jauregui
Car: Toyota Supra TT with Targa Top
Location: Gulfport, Ms.
Phone: 228-697-4831 please text do not call as Im busy @ work. Thanks
Up for sale is my meticulously owned and maintained 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo with Targa Top. Original Twin Turbo model with automatic transmission. It is Renaissance Red with all original paint, never been in accident (says the carfax), and was a well taken care of car from the south. This car never sees rain and was modestly driven only on nice weather days. It currently has 96,200 miles. I bought it a few months ago @ 94,900 and I haven't even put 2,000 miles on it. I rarely drive the car, and have no time to work on it now with my new job promotion, and the car being in a completely different place then where I live now. That is why I have decided to sell it. It’s not worth it for me to have it just sit around and I know I'll be regretting this soon after but for as nice as it is I would love for it to go to a fellow enthusiast and be either built into a monster as I planned or keep it how it is.
Car was never launched, never brought to the track, and always babied. Never really driven hard, I like to just cruise to work and back to stretch her legs. Car drives perfectly. The Boostlogic Built auto trans shifts hard but precise. No problems with it. The previous owner did a compression test before and it had good numbers across the board. All parts were installed less than 6000 miles ago. There is over $10,000 invested in parts and labor on the car.
The car has been very well taken care of. Always maintained, oil change with Mobil 1 10w30 synthetic, Diff w/ Royal purple, and trans with the Yota fluid. New brake pads replaced by the previous owner. The car has a clean title!! Paint is in great shape for a 18 year old car, but it does have its usual rock chips & scratches. I have gotten compliments on how clean the car is and have gotten the usual "I can't believe that car is a 1994 model car!!!" "It Doesn't look like an older car!!!"
Below I have listed all of the modifications done to it.
• Full Greddy T78 Turbo kit (installed at 92,000 miles)
• Greddy 3 Row Front Mount Intercooler
• Tial Blow off valve with 9 psi spring
• Greddy SMI Boost Gauge, SMI EGT, and Fuel Pressure gauges all linked to Greddy Control Box (except the FP gauge as its not SMI)
• Greddy Timing Belt
• Fuel Injector Clinic Complete Kit
o 850cc Injectors
o Automotive FPR
o Fuel injector clinic Fuel Rail
o All SS Lines
• Additional OEM Denso Pump (Running Dual fuel pumps)
• HKS Carbon TI exhaust (Hangs a bit low, scrapes every now and then)
• HKS DLI
• (Everything professionally installed by Maximum PSI in Linden, NJ) per previous owner
• AEM EMS V1 – Tuned by Sean Ivey @ Iveytune @ 16psi (Done December 2010) Car put down 480whp/490tq. This dyno pull was done on waste gate spring. I do not have the dyno sheet as this was per previous owner BUT I can say I cannot get into the AEM because Sean Ivey has the tune locked in. From what I've been told from our vendors is that it can be unlocked but the current tune will be erased or you can erase it yourself and start fresh.
• AEM 3.5 Bar MAP sensor
• AEM AIT Sensor
• AEM UEGO
• Boostlogic Built auto Trans with PI3800 stall. (Installed by Certified Toyota Technician at M2 Autogroup in East Brunswick NJ on Dec 2010 as per previous owner)
• B&M trans cooler with fan
• Koyo Radiator with new toyota red coolant and new Toyota Lower radiator hose w/ thermosat
• TMS upper radiator hard pipe
• MVP Front spoiler
• 18” Work Emotions in 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 +35. Wrapped in BFG KDW2s 235 Front and 275 rears. The tires have around 4,000 miles on them. Pretty much brand new.
• 97-98 head lights/ tail lights
• Replica TRD rear spoiler
• Koni yellow shocks with Eibach Springs
• OEM 6 Speed shift boot with TRD shift ****.
• Viper alarm with remote autostart. Will include 2 remotes.
Vin Etching on all the glass!
This car has a lot more potential to make more power. It made 480 on pump gas and only at 16 psi. Get a boost controller, some race gas, and retune and the T78 is good for around 650whp.
Here are some minor issues with the car
1) The Viper alarm has a slight battery draw. (Battery will die in about 5-6 days if car is left sitting.
2) Charcoal canisters were removed by previous owner. I just loosen the gas cap when driving around on a hot day.
3) No AC
4) The wg vac line runs too close to the dp and will melt. Its an issue I planned to fix with a DP wrap and different line but I have no time and I'm NOT stupid enough to punch it and boost it to the moon and kill the motor.
5) It does have the usual valve stem seal symptoms if the car is left sitting for more than a week you catch a smell of the oil being burnt in the exhaust but you DONT get the big puff of smoke.. I have Ferra valve stem seals which I will throw into the sale of the car for the new owner.
I am selling everything included in the car for $26,000. I am not in a hurry to sell. Please email if you are interested first. Test drives ONLY for serious buyers. Email me if you have any questions!
Things I have done to the car since previous owner:
New TOYOTA left lower dash panel, center gauge panel. The reason I replaced them is because the lower left had the EGT and FP gauge in a place you could not see. The center panel was replaced as the WB gauge was smack in the middles of the RPM gauge and it looked like it was scratched up a good bit as someone ran the wires right under it. Anyhow bought a lotek pillar pod and now the FP and wideband are in a spot that you can see clearly.
I installed a New Koyo, TMS upper radiator pipe, Toyota lower radiator hose, Thermostat, Toyota red coolant, and the Honda civic overflow tank. I also installed some Stainless steel allen bolts in the Spark plug cover as well.
Another thing I did was reroute the 2nd fp fuel feed line and replaced the access hole cover in the hatch as the previous owner had that fuel line running through it and back under the car which led to an interior fuel smell that could kill a horse on a hot day. At that same time I ran a brand new SS line and replaced the filter with a new yota filter. Of course I rewired the FPs up correctly as per 94canuk's how to.
Also replaced the rubber exhaust Orings to help lift the exhaust up higher as it was sagging due to those rings being worn out.
I also have new v/c gaskets, pcv hoses, pcv valve, spark plugs, and Ferra Valve stem seals, and the DP's exhaust wrapping. I just have not had time to install these parts as the car sits in a shop in a completely different location then where I live. I'm lucky to get a weekend with the car.
I've got most of the a/c parts as well to reinstall the a/c system. Some parts are used but are known good and some parts brand new IE: condenser, drier, condenser line. This will be included with the sale of the car.
When I received the car it was missing the Targa top tools or so I though so I bought a new set to later find that the old set was in the car lol. I gave the old set to a friend and kept my new set for myself. I tried to open the targa as the previous owner didn't since his ownership of the car to find out that the front passenger side targa bolt was stripped (The allen head). I fixed that problem and replaced the front 2 targa bolts with brand new Toyota bolts and the targa will come off and does not leak. The rear 2 bolts and center locking bolt aren't in bad shape.
The previous owner states the car has all of its vin tags and a quick glance over the car can confirm this as it does have the optional window etching of the vin too.
I have also flushed the power steering with Dex Type III as per TSRM. Car has no leaks.
Another thing I just remembered is that when I installed a new fuel feed line that I also replaced the fuel pump hanger assy, Oring, retaining cap, used a new FP connector on top of the hanger assy, and new wires and pin all brand new from Toyota. Also fixed the wire for the FP computer of course its still bypassed for a full 12v I just used new pins as to whom ever bypassed it the first time made it to where it could not be reversed if someone were to return the car back to stock form. I did all of this with long term ownership in mind and the simple fact that it needed to be done anyhow. Also the fuel sending unit is acting up. It registers fuel level correctly but the low fuel light is on all the time. No big deal the unit is cheap.
Also replaced the power steering feed line from res. to pump and the Oring behind feed line housing as it was leaking as well.
The seats have their usual wear and tear. I tinted the rear windows @ 15% shortly after I bought the car. I have yet to have the front 2 done as it was still blazing hot outside and I needed to drive the car home that day with the windows down. Now that its cold I can have the front 2 windows done if the buyer wishes.
I'm sure I maybe missing something but please if you have any questions please EMAIL me or PM me. I will be able to respond thru email faster. If need be I can get more pictures but please give me a while to get to them usually on the weekends I can try and make a trip to snap a few and pull the car out to let it warm up and get the fluids flowing.
Car currently has a Lien on it thru Keesler Federal Credit Union but they are a breeze to deal with!! Once the payoff is paid I should get the title within 5 business days in which I can sign and overnight!
I'm fairly firm on the price as that I do have a little more into the car considering what you're getting and with a fresh tune and the small issues fixed that I have no time for is a steal of a deal!!!
This would make a killer car to goto TX2K12 in this year and its only about 6-8 hours away from my location!