NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

CA Immaculate 2002 BMW 325I w/ premium upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-10, 01:00 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Immaculate 2002 BMW 325I w/ premium upgrades

For sale is my 2002 Titanium Silver BMW 325I that is in IMMACULATE condition. It has 75,XXX miles and has a black leather interior. I am asking $11,995 OBO. I am the lowest listed price on Craigslist even with the PREMIUM UPGRADES!

This is not your typical boring looking stock 325I that you see for sale. I have added many premium upgrades to this car which include xenon HID kit, BMW OEM Premium package chrome exhaust tips, Expensive Premium Tint, clear front corner lights, clear front side markers, ACS Roof Spoiler, and M3 lip wing.

This is over $1,000 in upgrades! (I also have the original parts the car came with if you don't want the upgrades). The car was purchased by a family member since day one from New Century BMW and I am the 2nd owner.
Some of the options include Side Air Bag System, Center Console, Luxurious wood trim, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Tachometer, Air Bags along with Air Bags, AM/FM Radio, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Split Bench Seats, Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Rear Bench Seat, Fog Lamps, Power Door Locks, Traction Control System, Rear Window Defroster, Remote Trunk Release, Illuminated Entry System, Cruise Control, Power Steering, CD Player in Dash/Multi Disc compartment in trunk, Keyless Entry System, Air Conditioning, Vehicle Stability Assist, Anti Theft/Security System, Leather Upholstery, and Wipers.

I have all the paperwork for the repairs/maintenance made on this car which were air bag sensor module, a/c resistor, taillight fuse connector, timing & A/C belt. The oil is changed every 7,000 miles with synthetic Castrol oil(Dealer recommends 15,000 miles.) The differential fluid was recently changed as well. I also rotate the tires from back to rear or rear to back every oil change as the sport tires are directional.

The only minor thing that needs to be replaced with this car are the 2 rear window motor regulators which is a common problem for this car.

The car has NEVER been in any accidents! The reason I am selling this car is because I purchased a newer model BMW 3 series.
I am asking $11995.
Attached Thumbnails Immaculate 2002 BMW 325I w/ premium upgrades-bmw1.jpg   Immaculate 2002 BMW 325I w/ premium upgrades-bmw4.jpg   Immaculate 2002 BMW 325I w/ premium upgrades-bmw5.jpg  

Last edited by Wald GS; 01-14-10 at 01:32 PM.
Old 01-14-10, 01:07 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Batch of pics #2.
Attached Thumbnails Immaculate 2002 BMW 325I w/ premium upgrades-bmw6.jpg   Immaculate 2002 BMW 325I w/ premium upgrades-bmw7.jpg  

Last edited by Wald GS; 01-14-10 at 01:32 PM.