NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

CA 2003 Honda CBR F4i Mint Low Miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-09, 03:39 PM
Ishinc
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Honda CBR F4i Mint Low Miles

For sale is my 2003 Honda CBR600 F4i.

This is the last year of the F4i with the split seat, which is much better looking than the newer banana seat!

- The bike has only ~1750 miles!

- Always garaged and covered

- Always cleaned and waxed

- Battery tender included

- Mostly stock, only aftermarket parts are:

- real carbon fiber pipe

- sliders

- Stock pipe included

- Never dropped or abused

- Tires have good life left, the rear tire has about 200 miles because I got a flat from a nail (both Michelin)

- Always used premium Shell or Chevron gas

- Last oil change was within 50 miles (Honda filter and Honda oil)

- Chain is properly maintain, cleaned and lubed

- Have manual and both keys

- Pink slip in hand

Alittle about myself, this is my second CBR, my first was a F2 and when I sold, it was in great condition. I sold for the F4i because I wanted something fuel injected and newer style. I rode the F2 for a couple years and once I got on this bike, I was sold. This bike was so smooth and the power was great. The new owner couldn't believe how good of condition my 92 F2 was. I ride for fun, so this bike was ridden lightly. I commuted to work only one time on this bike. I'm selling because I work A LOT don't have time to ride much anymore. It sits in the garage but I always warm her up a few times a month and take a quick ride around the city to make sure everything is fine. I always take care of my toys. I believe proper maintenance will make cars and bikes last forever. I do oil changes myself because I don't really trust other people with the bike, I just adjusted the clutch cable.

The bike is pristine. There is not a single problem with it. I am not very comfortable with test rides. I will be able to work something out with serious buyers, with cash in my hand. Definitely no rides if you don't have a M1 and riding gear.

Feel free to email me with any other questions. I also have a TON of pictures.

Price is $4,950.
Attached Thumbnails 2003 Honda CBR F4i Mint Low Miles-img_6068rs.jpg   2003 Honda CBR F4i Mint Low Miles-img_6076rs.jpg