NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

FS: 2006 MINI Cooper S JCW GP

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-07, 08:16 PM
pfantom68
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: 2006 MINI Cooper S JCW GP

Here is a basic overview of the car. I am borrowing these facts from www.jcwgp.com
"The MINI Cooper S with John Cooper Works GP Kit was first presented to the public during MINI United held in Misano, Italy on October 28th, 2005 and made its official release at the Geneva Auto Show on February 28th, 2006. Here is what makes this MINI so special…..

Hand-built by Bertone, Italy as a limited production run of 2000 worlwide (415 for US).
Modification to the intercooler as well as engine tuning measures have boosted the power output of the 1.6 litre supercharged engine to 218 bhp and 180 ft-lbs of torque allowing it to achieve 0-60mph in 6.2 seconds and an impressive top speed of 146mph.
Thoroughly revised aerodynamics front and rear aprons, rear spoiler, lowered side sills and underbody panelling help achieve significant reduced drag coefficient of 0.348, roughly 10 per cent improvement over the Cooper S.
Exclusive Thunder Blue body colour combined with Pure Silver Roof and Chilli Red exterior mirrors.
Exclusive 18? Light Alloy Wheels
Exclusive Antracite speedometer and rev counter dials
Enhanced JCW Braking and JCW Suspension.
First production two-seater MINI.
Weight savings achieved by removing the rear seats, reduced sound-deadening, deleting the rear wash-wipe, substituting rear aluminium control arms reduce the overall weight resulted in a weight saving of around ~40 kg over a Cooper S."

Pics of car:

The Good:
- The car is extremely reliable and has served as a daily driver since delivery on December 1st 2006.
- The car will come with brand new tires.

The Bad:
- There is a crack in the front fascia from where the vehicle was hit in a shopping mall parking lot. I will try and get some photo's of the damage up tomorow.
- The passenger fog light has popped out of its clip, it is still intact, it just needs to popped back into place and the bulb replaced. The turn signal portion still works.
- I feel my price reflects the damage listed above.
- You can kind of see the damage in the last picture.

Car is located in Ann Arbor, MI. Asking price is $30,000 FIRM. PM me for more details and a phone number.