NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

For All In Or Around The DMV...

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-15, 02:44 AM
TheAzn
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default For All In Or Around The DMV...

... join the "MDLEX - Lexus/ Toyota Enthusiasts" group on facebook, if you have facebook. Of course we are all NELOC'ers. Our goal is to build the Lexus community in the DMV to help build up NELOC.

It is understood there are some members here who do not have or are barely on facebook. Everything is on facebook nowadays. We recently had a meet and by chance KevinGS spotted us, a crowd of Lexuses, in the shopping center where we were at. He told us he wasn't active on facebook and didn't see any post here in the forum about the meet even though the meet had a large turn out. I will personally do my best to make every post of every meet MDLEX will have and will go to that are local to the DMV area. Keep in mind any small scale meet we may come up with could be last minute. It can be small get-togethers because we just so happen to be free, want to go bowling, etc. Like said, I'll try to keep everyone posted for those who are local and active on here more than facebook.

Lets make this year greater, more memorable than last year. I have no doubt it won't be, every year always gets better.
Old 03-22-15, 02:58 PM
MrlexEd88
Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

2014 was a good year, 2015is already to a good start in the DMV area. I found out about NELOC bcus of ClubLexus since it shows up on search engine such as Google but only saw post of meets in northern states. I think if we keep the NELOC forum active and updated we could expect the group to grow in size around the DMV area.
Old 03-23-15, 06:46 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TheAzn
... join the "MDLEX - Lexus/ Toyota Enthusiasts" group on facebook, if you have facebook. Of course we are all NELOC'ers. Our goal is to build the Lexus community in the DMV to help build up NELOC.

It is understood there are some members here who do not have or are barely on facebook. Everything is on facebook nowadays. We recently had a meet and by chance KevinGS spotted us, a crowd of Lexuses, in the shopping center where we were at. He told us he wasn't active on facebook and didn't see any post here in the forum about the meet even though the meet had a large turn out. I will personally do my best to make every post of every meet MDLEX will have and will go to that are local to the DMV area. Keep in mind any small scale meet we may come up with could be last minute. It can be small get-togethers because we just so happen to be free, want to go bowling, etc. Like said, I'll try to keep everyone posted for those who are local and active on here more than facebook.

Lets make this year greater, more memorable than last year. I have no doubt it won't be, every year always gets better.
A couple of weeks ago, much to my surprise, less than 2 miles from my house, I see a caravan of Lexuses entering into my town's shopping center. I was like..... It was fate. LOL

Of course I followed them in one of my winter vehicles, with my 2GS still waiting for the road salt to disappear before it comes out to play. I had a 4GS on a lease, but returned that in January. Trying to figure out what's next. The 4GS was sweet (handling crisp, interior comfortable), but I still need a V8 (or a blown 6). I need that pull, and that sound. The RCF? We'll see. I'm waiting for the Caddy ATS-V before I make my ultimate decision. And I'm seriously considering just going German.

But have no fear, my 2GS will be driven 'til it completely dies, no matter what other toy I invest in. And I'll always be in Clublexus/NELOC/MDLEX.

Just joined MDLEX, and so proud of those guys for growing a strong DMV crew. I look forward to hanging with them, and joining up with our NY/NJ/PA brethren later this spring.

NELOC is once again resurrected in the DMV area, through the MDLEX crew. Even though they have a separate crew, I give them credit for not splintering from NELOC, instead they have their own thing that also combines with the efforts of NELOC.

Azn, I am not quite as active on Facebook, so keep me posted on NELOC please. Muchas gracias.
Old 03-24-15, 05:29 PM
xStayTuned
Driver

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

I just put in a request on fb
Old 03-26-15, 10:14 PM
TheAzn
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xStayTuned
I just put in a request on fb
What's your name? You can pm me. The MDLEX is a closed group to weed all the non-Lexus crowd and trouble makers. Certain, small exceptions.