Old 11-19-13, 02:52 AM
TheAzn
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SpringFest5! by Sumospeed (April 26, 2014) + Attendance List

April 26, 2014
Virginia Beach Convention Center
Virginia Beach, VA

Hello fellow NELOC'ers! Let me start off by saying SpringFest 4 was awesome! SpringFest has been one of the largest event with NELOC's presence. For SpringFest5, let's make it even bigger! Sumospeed has already announced the date and the new location.

Post up if you're going as well as your location, name and car. I'm sure there will be caravans. Even if you're on Facebook and you are "going" please post up here still. Indicate if you have pre-registered for indoor or outdoor too.

FWIW, for NELOC, it's not just going to SpringFest. Even though I did not spend the night in Va Beach with the rest of the crew that went, we had a hell of a good time before, during and after the event. SpringFest5 will be better, guaranteed When I went, I thought I was driving 4 hours just to go to a show (with NELOC) for a few hours and then come home. The fun time we had afterwards, I honestly didn't want to leave that night of. I'm spending the night in Va Beach with NELOC this time around.

You can bring chairs, EZ Ups, food, drinks, camera. Definitely bring you!

Let's start making plans

Any updates especially for the NELOC community will be made IN RED FOR ALL TO SEE. Such updates would be the choice hotel (which may be the Aloft), meet up locations prior to the event and possibly afterwards.

FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/events/127692160734864

Registration
*Stay tune for an update before pre-registering to make sure NELOC's presence will be outdoor or indoor. We'll likely be majority outdoor, both will be great!
Pre-registration is $20 for outdoor, $35 for indoor.
http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmE...event_id=14340

Hotel
UPDATED! 02.MAR.2014 *Stay tuned! Still time for more updates

Aloft has been the choice hotel for previous SpringFest event. Unfortunately for this year so far...
Originally Posted by phatjay
After getting nowhere with the group rate request at Aloft, it has been decided that everyone will be booking their rooms on their own. Their website, www.aloftchesapeake.com currently has a special offer going on where if you book one night, you get a 2nd night 40% off (which is valid from Thursday through Monday, if you plan on staying that long!), so book ASAP before this deal is gone! This puts the nightly rate at $70!
Aloft Chesapeake -- http://www.starwoodhotels.com/alofth...PEAKE.COM_3003

Second choice would be...
Ramada Inn
615 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA

Prior Event Meet-Up Locations & Times
*Stay tune for an update.

Attendance List

Going!
  1. TheAzn - Chai - MD - SC300
  2. Lexiana93 - Dana - MD - SC300
  3. Slwyota - ?name - MD - ?car
  4. tjmhillz - TJ - NJ - SC300
  5. spleon2206 - Sean - NJ - IS300
  6. Dova - Jose - NJ - IS250
  7. NYGS3ANDY - Andy - NJ - GS300
  8. ? - Alex - NJ - IS300
  9. MrMark - ?name - NJ - ?car
  10. is3wagon - Dave - NJ - IS300 SportX
  11. phatjay - Jimmy - NJ - IS300
  12. djoxx - ?name - NY - ?car
  13. ReeM - ?name - NY - ?car
  14. ? - Loi - VA - SC300
  15. OVRDOSE - Belco - VA - IS250
  16. SC4o0 - justin - s.i. - SC400

Maybe Going
  1. nabbun - ?name - NJ - CT200h
  2. JdSwiper - ?name - RI - ?car
  3. 1998gs4 - ?name - NJ - ?car

From Sumospeed...
Hey guys its nick with sumospeed. Just wanted to come in and say were excited to have you all out again to the event. You have been huge supporters since day one and always bring gorgeous cars to the event. I would love it if someone could send me a current neloc logo that I can use on Our flyer and ad on the fan page and event page on facebook. We are always trying to improve the event and think this year will really up the ante. For those that didn't know we have moved to the virginia beach convention center which is directly adjacent to a hilton doubletree at which I plan on arranging discounted rates si please hold off on hotel res. Until I see what we can do. Also, a portion the event will be indoors so if you are interested in an indoor spot they are available. Thanks again guys. I don't come on here often so if there's any questions or to send me a logo my email is n.gressley@yahoo.com.
2014 brings our fifth annual Springfest event featuring a brand new "show" format and venue we have never used before.

Springfest 5 will feature:
Dyno pulls courtesy of Dyno On The Go
Live music presented by Muzik Lounge featuring local DJ's
Classless car show (30 trophies)
Car meet
Vendors

Schedule:
ALL INDOOR VENDORS AND FEATURE VEHICLES:
Load in and setup will take place on Friday, April 25th, from 12PM to 6PM

ALL OUTDOOR VENDORS AND FEATURE VEHICLES:
Load in and setup will take place on Saturday, April 26th, from 8AM to 12:30PM

Outdoor load in and car registration will start at 8AM the day of the event, and end promptly at 12:30PM. Cars and vendors arriving after 12:30PM will be turned away

Gates will open to spectating patrons at 1PM. Anyone arriving prior to 1PM will not be permitted inside until 1PM

Award pick choices will take place from 1PM until 4PM by organizers and vendor representatives.

Award announcements will take place at 4:15PM

Event will end at 5PM

Indoor and Outdoor Load out will take place from 5PM to 6PM

Stay tuned for more details

Last edited by TheAzn; 03-02-14 at 12:55 AM.
Old 11-19-13, 05:26 AM
SC4ME
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheAzn

April 26, 2014
Virginia Beach Convention Center
Virginia Beach, VA

Hello fellow NELOC'ers! Let me start off by saying SpringFest 4 was awesome! SpringFest has been one of the largest event with NELOC's presence. For SpringFest5, let's make it even bigger! Sumospeed has already announced the date and the new location.

Post up if you're going as well as your location, name and car. I'm sure there will be caravans. Even if you're on Facebook and you are "going" please post up here still. Indicate if you have pre-registered for indoor or outdoor too.

FWIW, for NELOC, it's not just going to SpringFest. Even though I did not spend the night in Va Beach with the rest of the crew that went, we had a hell of a good time before, during and after the event. SpringFest5 will be better, guaranteed When I went, I thought I was driving 4 hours just to go to a show (with NELOC) for a few hours and then come home. The fun time we had afterwards, I honestly didn't want to leave that night of. I'm spending the night in Va Beach with NELOC this time around.

You can bring chairs, EZ Ups, food, drinks, camera. Definitely bring you!

Let's start making plans

Any updates especially for the NELOC community will be made IN RED FOR ALL TO SEE. Such updates would be the choice hotel (which may be the Aloft), meet up locations prior to the event and possibly afterwards.

FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/events/127692160734864

Registration
*Stay tune for an update before pre-registering to make sure NELOC's presence will be outdoor or indoor. We'll likely be majority outdoor, both will be great!
Pre-registration is $20 for outdoor, $35 for indoor.
http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmE...event_id=14340

Hotel
* Stay tune for an update for which hotel may be the choice hotel for NELOC. But I am sure it will be...
Aloft Chesapeake -- http://www.starwoodhotels.com/alofth...PEAKE.COM_3003

Prior Event Meet-Up Locations & Times
*Stay tune for an update.

Attendance List
I added some people who I know are definitely going already
  1. TheAzn - Chai - MD - SC300
  2. Lexiana93 - Dana - MD - SC300
  3. tjmhillz - TJ - NJ - SC300
  4. spleon2206 - Sean - NJ - IS300
  5. Dova - Jose - NJ - IS250
  6. NYGS3ANDY - Andy - NJ - GS300
  7. ? - Alex - IS300
  8. phatjay - Jimmy - NJ - IS300
  9. ? - Loi - VA - SC300
  10. SC4o0 - justin - s.i. - sc400

From Sumospeed...

im never included
Old 11-19-13, 10:06 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

damn this looks awesome.

have you guys posted on the liberty vip forums?
Old 11-19-13, 11:35 AM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I cant wait. Last year was so much fun. I encourage everybody try to make this event. It was an epic cruise going down and all the shenanigans at the hotel lol.
Old 11-19-13, 11:50 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

freakin a man. I'll be at my annual training =/

I really wanted to go too . . .
Old 11-19-13, 01:01 PM
NYGS3ANDY
Sto_fever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This was the most fun with NELOC in 2013. Mark your calendars everybody and stay tunned. This one will be even more epic.
Old 11-21-13, 06:18 PM
FyaIS350
Rookie

def interested in going..this might be my first meet with you guys and my new is350 f-sport ill keep ya posted. where do u guys think u might meet up for the caravan? im in rockland...anywhere near there?
Old 11-22-13, 04:25 AM
is3wagon
Driver

Put it on the calender and already lockin down a babysitter..lol. cant wait.
Old 11-22-13, 05:43 AM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by FyaIS350
def interested in going..this might be my first meet with you guys and my new is350 f-sport ill keep ya posted. where do u guys think u might meet up for the caravan? im in rockland...anywhere near there?
As the time gets closer we will have a def spot on meeting up and caravanning down. Also congrats on your new is350
Old 11-22-13, 02:39 PM
is3wagon
Driver

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
As the time gets closer we will have a def spot on meeting up and caravanning down. Also congrats on your new is350
Did you drive down the morning of the show and just stay saturday night at the hotel?
Old 11-22-13, 04:37 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

No we all left that Friday and then some of us came back sunday afternoon and some came back that Monday.
Old 12-08-13, 07:51 PM
ReeM
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ill be there this year for sure. And the long awaited GS will be complete.

ReeM - Kareem - NY - GS300

Last edited by ReeM; 12-08-13 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-14-13, 06:43 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Mods can we make this a sticky?
Old 12-19-13, 11:40 AM
Sumospeed
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys its nick with sumospeed. Just wanted to come in and say were excited to have you all out again to the event. You have been huge supporters since day one and always bring gorgeous cars to the event. I would love it if someone could send me a current neloc logo that I can use on Our flyer and ad on the fan page and event page on facebook. We are always trying to improve the event and think this year will really up the ante. For those that didn't know we have moved to the virginia beach convention center which is directly adjacent to a hilton doubletree at which I plan on arranging discounted rates si please hold off on hotel res. Until I see what we can do. Also, a portion the event will be indoors so if you are interested in an indoor spot they are available. Thanks again guys. I don't come on here often so if there's any questions or to send me a logo my email is n.gressley@yahoo.com.
Old 12-19-13, 01:33 PM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

someone figure out a way to get my car out there . . .

Quick Reply: SpringFest5! by Sumospeed (April 26, 2014) + Attendance List