NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

The THURSDAY RUTGERS GREASE TRUCK meet! WE RIDE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-13, 07:31 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

of course my schedule changed and I will be working till at least 8pm! Have fun everyone and be safe!
-Marc
Old 06-13-13, 09:37 AM
InfamousLS
Pit Crew

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexatlast
You are on the list sir!

Question for you. I see Risky Projectz in your sig. Are you part of that group/represent them? I've seen some of the features you've covered/events with photos credited to RiskyProjectz Photography.

Looking forward to seeing you out! Even if the body work isn't done, I'd love to ask you some questions about the three cars listed in your sig
Hey man, was suppose to not have class tonight, but due to us loosing power last week it got changed to tonight so I wont be able to attend.

I work for BASF at the HQ in New Jersey and Contribute to RiskyProjectz. I use to live in Cali and did a lot of event coverage out there. In the last year I moved back to New Jersey and have been looking to get involved with the CL scene over here. Ive been dying to meet up with you guys. Let me know when the next meet up is and Ill be sure to come and get some coverage and talk about the beaters...

Hope tonight goes well... I should be out of class by 9pm if people are still around. If not till next time!
Old 06-13-13, 10:32 AM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hopefully the weather is still clear for tonight. I''l be there after work tonight.
Old 06-13-13, 12:11 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I won't make it guys. Gonna be at the shop very late.
Old 06-13-13, 01:00 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by InfamousLS
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexatlast

You are on the list sir!

Question for you. I see Risky Projectz in your sig. Are you part of that group/represent them? I've seen some of the features you've covered/events with photos credited to RiskyProjectz Photography.

Looking forward to seeing you out! Even if the body work isn't done, I'd love to ask you some questions about the three cars listed in your sig

Hey man, was suppose to not have class tonight, but due to us loosing power last week it got changed to tonight so I wont be able to attend.

I work for BASF at the HQ in New Jersey and Contribute to RiskyProjectz. I use to live in Cali and did a lot of event coverage out there. In the last year I moved back to New Jersey and have been looking to get involved with the CL scene over here. Ive been dying to meet up with you guys. Let me know when the next meet up is and Ill be sure to come and get some coverage and talk about the beaters...

Hope tonight goes well... I should be out of class by 9pm if people are still around. If not till next time!
make sure to post up in here when you get out! depending on how good or bad the weather is we may still be there. you can txt me too at 7325865890 if that's easier.

we've decided we're going for it! rain be damned. see you guys there!

Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android
Old 06-13-13, 02:06 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

See you guys there. Sean is suppose to meet me at my job and then we are going to cruise there since my job is off ex 8a on the turnpike.
Old 06-13-13, 04:29 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

we are out here folks! rain passed in 10 mins lol we are out of the elements in the deck. join us!

Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android
Old 06-13-13, 06:02 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I just got home from the shop...lol...
Old 06-13-13, 09:35 PM
Dova
Pole Position

Old 06-13-13, 10:04 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Nice pics guys. wish i could of made it but ended up working later than expected
Old 06-14-13, 07:28 AM
InfamousLS
Pit Crew

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Haha! those last pics are great. Wish I coulda made it guys. And I have to admit, that xB is freshhhh. Always wanted a white VIP xB

Deff looking to make the next one.
Old 06-16-13, 08:18 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
Nice pics guys. wish i could of made it but ended up working later than expected
It's all good man. I'll try and do more of these more often and hopefully with less torrential storms at the same time

Originally Posted by InfamousLS
Haha! those last pics are great. Wish I coulda made it guys. And I have to admit, that xB is freshhhh. Always wanted a white VIP xB

Deff looking to make the next one.
Yeah man, we had some fun with those lol, coming out with a calendar, make sure to reserve your copy! Jose said he's been working out so he'll be more promiscuous next time hahahaha

and thanks for the compliment on the B! I've tried to keep it classy

I'll start looking at dates to set up for the next one, but until that time, hope you guys enjoyed it!