Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

ok rob...i'm staying in as well...
Old 05-22-13, 05:30 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Here are some pictures I took from the meet I will share Jose's pictures as well...

Last edited by Evil Teo; 05-22-13 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-28-13, 12:53 PM
Dova
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, there's a Flipzco. show tomorrow at Nutley High School from 4PM-8PM it's a fundraiser for Relay for Life, looks like it's going to be pretty good! Weather on the other hand not so much, there's supposed to be a thunderstorm but according to Flipzco. that won't stop them $15 to enter your car in the show and free for spectators!
Old 05-28-13, 01:37 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

i'll be home Jose...lol...post the pictures up from the event though when u get a chance...
Old 05-28-13, 06:12 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Dova
Hey guys, there's a Flipzco. show tomorrow at Nutley High School from 4PM-8PM it's a fundraiser for Relay for Life, looks like it's going to be pretty good! Weather on the other hand not so much, there's supposed to be a thunderstorm but according to Flipzco. that won't stop them $15 to enter your car in the show and free for spectators!
They usually have a good show too. Ive been the past few years.
Old 05-28-13, 06:58 PM
Dova
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Evil Teo
i'll be home Jose...lol...post the pictures up from the event though when u get a chance...
I would try because if it rains I'm not getting my camera out! unless I use the GoPro! But I hope the weather cooperate! BTW what's a fast way to upload pics in here? I was doing it through photobucket but I find it not so fun lol Great pics btw!
Old 05-28-13, 07:02 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

I would try because if it rains I'm not getting my camera out! unless I use the GoPro! But I hope the weather cooperate! BTW what's a fast way to upload pics in here? I was doing it through photobucket but I find it not so fun lol Great pics btw!
the fastest would be to upload it to an image host...facebook/flickr/photobucket/imageshack...you would need to click on the image then right click to copy image location...then u use the picture button and paste the picture direct url and it should show up on the thread...
Old 05-29-13, 05:37 AM
chubz
Lead Lap

i wanted to go sooo bad but i have midterms tonight.
Old 05-29-13, 09:01 AM
SupraMan17
Intermediate

anything else going on tonight? this is my first free Weds night in a long *** time. won't be able to make that nutley car show though.... as i'll be free later in the night
Old 05-29-13, 01:39 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

they are meeting up at the commons tonight...I won't be there but they will be there from 7:30 to 8:30 pm in Clifton Commons by Barnes and Noble and Sports Authority parking lot.
Old 05-29-13, 08:31 PM
Dova
Pole Position

The car show at Nutley High School was a pretty good turn out! I would post the few pics I took since I didn't charge my camera! Our dear friend Lexatlast won 2 Trophies! There was an '12 White IS-F in the show (didn't get to meet the owner) and also there was the guy in the RHD stripped Soarer the outside the show there was another IS250AWD but once again I didn't get to meet the owner! I need more business cars!!! lol
BTW I'm the only Lexus in the Wednesday meets! I think I'm going to have to drive more south so I can see new faces!.....or I can just get an MR2 right? lol
Old 05-29-13, 08:50 PM
tjmhillz
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I saw a few pics from the car show. Decent turnout. Also the Soarer belongs to a guy name Lyron. Hes cool as hell and usually goes to every car show and meet lol.
Old 05-29-13, 09:04 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Man it really did take an hour and a half to get home from up there... sheesh lol. This is why I can't make Clifton commons on the regular (cough more sushi days cough)

Good seeing everyone today! The Flipzco show was pretty good! I was surprised at the turnout for a Wednesday afternoon-evening show. Well put together, and hell, I actually won... didn't expect that hahaha. Thanks for the support Randy, Pun, and Jose!
Old 05-30-13, 01:26 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

The car show at Nutley High School was a pretty good turn out! I would post the few pics I took since I didn't charge my camera! Our dear friend Lexatlast won 2 Trophies! There was an '12 White IS-F in the show (didn't get to meet the owner) and also there was the guy in the RHD stripped Soarer the outside the show there was another IS250AWD but once again I didn't get to meet the owner! I need more business cars!!! lol
BTW I'm the only Lexus in the Wednesday meets! I think I'm going to have to drive more south so I can see new faces!.....or I can just get an MR2 right? lol
Yes Jose, trade in your IS250 for an MR2 and call it a day, join the darkside!!! I will be joining them eventually. Just wait until Andy finishes his exam so he can join you on this wednesday meet...

Originally Posted by tjmhillz
I saw a few pics from the car show. Decent turnout. Also the Soarer belongs to a guy name Lyron. Hes cool as hell and usually goes to every car show and meet lol.
He is usually the gold Soarer that is towing something in the back...

Originally Posted by Lexatlast
Man it really did take an hour and a half to get home from up there... sheesh lol. This is why I can't make Clifton commons on the regular (cough more sushi days cough)

Good seeing everyone today! The Flipzco show was pretty good! I was surprised at the turnout for a Wednesday afternoon-evening show. Well put together, and hell, I actually won... didn't expect that hahaha. Thanks for the support Randy, Pun, and Jose!
I was there in spirit to support you...stop complaining, the drive was worth it winning!!!
Old 05-30-13, 03:50 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ahh the NUTLEY HS CAR SHOW!

COngrats to you lexatlast!

I always used to go, I won best toyota & best of show in 2009

Quick Reply: NJ NEMR2/NELOC Weekly Wednesday Meet