NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

LXT Automotive

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-14, 03:01 AM
Davenicken
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would avoid LXT.

Took my lexus there for only an oil change, was given a laundry list of items which needed to be done (including shocks, breaks, etc).

Had to make the 2 hr drive to our trusted family mechanic, who inspected the car and said NONE of the items on his list were legit.

This guy is the classic automotive crook. I have gone out of my way to create this account just so this guy doesn't rip off other unsuspecting lexus owners. You have been warned!

Dave
Old 02-23-22, 05:36 AM
Mewannalex
Pit Crew

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Davenicken
I would avoid LXT.

Took my lexus there for only an oil change, was given a laundry list of items which needed to be done (including shocks, breaks, etc).

Had to make the 2 hr drive to our trusted family mechanic, who inspected the car and said NONE of the items on his list were legit.

This guy is the classic automotive crook. I have gone out of my way to create this account just so this guy doesn't rip off other unsuspecting lexus owners. You have been warned!

Dave
I know this is an old thread, but thank you, I was reading some reviews about this shop and I was a little leary. So no honest Lexus shop in MD?