NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Supraforums MEGA IKEA Meet in College Park, MD on Fri 1/23/08@9:30pm

Old 01-26-09, 12:21 PM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I enjoyed the meet even though it was crazy packed. It was nice seeing Leroy and meeting Ana, Anna, her bf Tops (is that how you spell his name), Malik, James. I did drive by the pot belly, but didn't see cars and then I saw massive people at the Ikea so that's why I went there first. The Supras and all the 350Zs were nice, Leroy's Lexus was the nicest there, not too many Lexs representin. I hope to see the MD/VA/Dc folks again real soon.
Old 01-26-09, 12:49 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Glad you and Ana had a good time Thai. It was crazy packed in there. Oh Anna's bf is named Top.
Old 01-26-09, 05:27 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thaimonkee
yup, that what i heard too. peter hasnt called yet. just gotta get the trans rebuilt now. I;ve been putting it off.
Slacker.....
Old 01-27-09, 06:24 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Sorry to be late on posting but spent the whole weekend and yesterday in the house fighting this cold! ANYWAY, it was good to come out and see this meet live and in person (my first one, believe it or not). There were a lot of people there and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Lexus(es) a course, the Supras, the 350z, Maxima(s)and the all other cars that showed up. Although it got so packed didn't do too much walking around. Great to meet you Thai and Ana (good name lol). Good to see my fellow Nelocers, Malik, Cherp n friend, Top n Anna, Trevor, Richard and sorry if I missed anyone else, I was out of it that night. A special thanks for Leroy scooping me up so I could attend.
Old 01-27-09, 06:55 AM
thaimonkee
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by vntperform
Slacker.....
slacking and im broke...once the weather breaks i'll drop the motor in and then think about where to take the trans for rebuild. Or....you could just give me yours val!
Old 01-27-09, 09:52 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
Sorry to be late on posting but spent the whole weekend and yesterday in the house fighting this cold! ANYWAY, it was good to come out and see this meet live and in person (my first one, believe it or not). There were a lot of people there and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Lexus(es) a course, the Supras, the 350z, Maxima(s)and the all other cars that showed up. Although it got so packed didn't do too much walking around. Great to meet you Thai and Ana (good name lol). Good to see my fellow Nelocers, Malik, Cherp n friend, Top n Anna, Trevor, Richard and sorry if I missed anyone else, I was out of it that night. A special thanks for Leroy scooping me up so I could attend.

Nevermind!

Last edited by vntperform; 01-27-09 at 05:35 PM.
Old 01-27-09, 09:53 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by thaimonkee
slacking and im broke...once the weather breaks i'll drop the motor in and then think about where to take the trans for rebuild. Or....you could just give me yours val!
Just have Matt rebuild the trans for you, he's going to be doing the rear casing for me on the v160. I might be buying a r154 to flip...I saw one for cheap as dirt......
Old 01-27-09, 10:12 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

You were the girl that was with Leroy...? I thought you were his g/f!! Just wanted to say that I think your cute..... Feel free to come up to the next meet with Leroy if you have the chance to
Oh Snap........
Old 01-27-09, 10:48 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by cherplex
Oh Snap........
Damn you can't even compliment someone these days.......?
Old 01-27-09, 10:49 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

uh-oh, someone tryin to holla at a latina.

Cherp, did we meet? Sorry if I missed you. It was almost midnight and we still didn't eat.
Old 01-27-09, 10:57 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

You were the girl that was with Leroy...? I thought you were his g/f!! Just wanted to say that I think your cute..... Feel free to come up to the next meet with Leroy if you have the chance to
Ahhh the common mistake of a female passenger having to be the "girlfriend". (You see Leroy, I knew people were going to carry me like that!) You are talking to a DIY(er) and someone who prides herself on earning my respect in this club because of my whip NOT my looks.

I can take a compliment so thank you... But the guys who know me know that I'm not here for all that. I'm truly a car enthusiast and enjoy learning about modding.

No worries, you know now! I'm sure you'll see me at future meets.
Old 01-27-09, 11:00 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Damn you can't even compliment someone these days.......?
Awwwwww........whatever man up.........

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
uh-oh, someone tryin to holla at a latina.

Cherp, did we meet? Sorry if I missed you. It was almost midnight and we still didn't eat.
Sorry I missed you too, I was in the white SC. Maybe next time.

Ahhh the common mistake of a female passenger having to be the "girlfriend". (You see Leroy, I knew people were going to carry me like that!) You are talking to a DIY(er) and someone who prides herself on earning my respect in this club because of my whip NOT my looks.

I can take a compliment so thank you... But the guys who know me know that I'm not here for all that. I'm truly a car enthusiast and enjoy learning about modding.

Ha Ha exactly my passenger was just a friend too........
Old 01-27-09, 11:03 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Old 01-27-09, 11:08 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

woo woo spoken like a true latina. I'm still waiting to see this whip of yours. Next time no excuses about a cold eh.

I can't wait for Carlise, we will roll in deeeeeeeep.
Old 01-27-09, 02:01 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, this is funny...nice to see everyone but my bones are getting too old for the cold. My man Fonzo got $200 in fines from that night. What made it strange is that he got them in Baltimore. The cop told him, "stay away from College Park". Needless to say...we will be back for the next one lol...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Supraforums MEGA IKEA Meet in College Park, MD on Fri 1/23/08@9:30pm