NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Pics Thread! MD BBQ NELOC MEET

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-07, 06:27 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nate579
All I know is, People was falling out of trees to get to the BBQ....

I had a great time and I will follow up with more pics and comment just wanted to get this one out of the way.
I'm not real sure where the word "fall" came from, I feel that I came out of the tree rather tactfully, and I did land on two feet, lol.

Anyway the Mrs & I had a great time, it's always good to see everyone and just hang out. A real big thanks goes out to Tara & Carlos for putting this all together, you guys were great, and the hospitality top notch. Sorry to hear that we missed Smitty and the Mrs, we ended up getting home a little before midnight, hopefully we can catch up next time. It was nice to see some new faces coming out to get a taste of NELOC. This was a good meet for people to see that it's just as much about family as it is the cars, we probably spent an hour and a half checking out each others new mods and cars, and the other six hours just hanging out with each other. Looking forward to the next one

Last edited by GREED777; 06-24-07 at 06:38 PM.
Old 06-24-07, 06:35 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

and i'll end it with this..

LMAO...

Thank you Carlos & Tara for everything. We can't thank you enough for inviting and sharing your home with us. by the way, those meatballs were off the hook

It was great to see my extended dysfuctional family again..
Leroy... popping the trunk and seeing the BIG surprise did it for e Tony... My big bro always a pleasure.. think about that 2jz hmmm.
WhiteHotIS... good to see you again and I'll let you know about the blue shirt.
Malik... when you coming up here mannnnnnnnn!!! Just stay from cliff, he's going to get you in trouble ..LOL.
Smitty... saw you for about 5 mins but I'm glad you came thru. It was cool that you finally brought Mrs. Smitty.
Kwam... Glad you made it out see you gotta come to NY when that meet happens
Nate... Keep doing your thing and thanks for keeping America safe. You better come to NYC also.
Sunny068.. i didn't get to chit chat with you, you ran out as soon as we arrived.
Rob... I already saw the twinkle in your eye. you got bit by the mod bug. LOL
BernieIS... alwyas a pleasure to see ya

KevinGS thanks for riding down with us and now you know why you gotta love the caravan!!! You know that beemer that was riding with us was probably thinking.." WTF.. everytime i turn around one of those lexus guys is there"... LOL. I do have to say one thing, that beemer wasn't stock, i give it to hi, he was moving.

Flave and Ed .. tu sabe, its always cool to meet some more of my peeps. We definitely have to hang in NYC.

Oh... craig and of course his better half.. that cake just left me in awe. Thank you for putting such effort into that cake for all of us. your the offical bakers of NELOC ..LOL

gotta go eat..talk to ya later...

Last edited by GSoup; 07-10-07 at 07:05 AM.
Old 06-24-07, 06:52 PM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

damn i definitely wish i hadn't missed this meet. whose white IS is that with the halos? thing looks hottt.
Old 06-24-07, 07:09 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Looks like a great meet guys, thanks to all for posting pics
Old 06-24-07, 08:19 PM
edwardll
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, anyone that didnt go miss'd out!!!!1 I had so much fun.. The caravan trip out to MD Was AMAZING... Especially with the BMW Run how we all surrounded him, Literarly on each side front back and both sides lol..

I'm so happy that I've met the NELOC Crew, I enjoy'd every single conversation I had with each and every single one of you.. Thanks to Tara and Carlos for welcoming us to their home. THE BBQ WAS THE BEST. Especially after a 3+ hour run .. :P yum yum..

I have to say I'm sorry to most of ya that didnt really get to meet me well.. I was really really tired from work and did not get any sleep.. I miss'd out on alot of group pics and stuff but its okay, cause I'm not an official NELOC Me............. wait I AM!! I already gave my reason why before I left when Smitty came threw trying to beat me down!!!! lol.. Talk about, did I get the beat down yet.. lol, **** was I scared when you grabed my hand like that..

OhPapi and GSoup ya the best. Carlos we have to def chill in NYC.. Ya have my number, hit me up..

Batmobile is the FUNNIEST Asian dude ever!!! Had me laughing a whole bunch.. and damn you could eat!!! 4 corn, 2 burgers, and a hotdog the first 10mins is amazing lol.. ( Send me your number in a PM didnt save it last night)

Next time Im going to make sure I get the day off, so I can enjoy myself with ya better.. Nice to meet ya all, and thanks for welcoming me to the crew.. ::Sniff, sniff::

P.S. First MoD....... EZPASS. Gosh, did I feel stupid being the only one in the cash lane ..

and for those that I didnt mention, NICE TO MEET YOU. I had a great time..
Old 06-24-07, 10:34 PM
IRCRomeo
Pole Position

I wish I could have gone... but how far is that from NY and NEPA? I'm scared to death of riding on unfamiliar highways with 20s.
Old 06-25-07, 12:14 AM
PJ
Lead Lap

looks like i missed a great meet

dammit, i guess i'll have to make it up when i come back and visit the area
Old 06-25-07, 03:40 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by IRCRomeo
I wish I could have gone... but how far is that from NY and NEPA? I'm scared to death of riding on unfamiliar highways with 20s.
no need to worry...i ride everywhere with my twenties and not one bend yet...and thats even with a little shoulder passing

ANYWAY... it was so great to see everyone new and old... tara and carlos thank you for hosting us! i'll post my few pics up later...time for work!
oh and edward...second mod...red outs!
Old 06-25-07, 05:16 AM
edwardll
Driver

Originally Posted by IRCRomeo
Well honestly I dont know how long is that, but you could've met up with us on one of the main highways we took.. It was smooth.

20's, If Cat could do shoulder passing and that includes: DIRT, GRASS, BUMPs etc. Then your good to go.. Cat was no joke, she made sure she pass'd me and the guy infront as she drove onto the shoulder to get up front. I was like, WTF!!! lol.

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
no need to worry...i ride everywhere with my twenties and not one bend yet...and thats even with a little shoulder passing

ANYWAY... it was so great to see everyone new and old... tara and carlos thank you for hosting us! i'll post my few pics up later...time for work!
oh and edward...second mod...red outs!

Werd, I was thinking of leaving them stock too but they look'd so sexy on Bat's car.. You should buy me the redouts :-D and send me some NELOC stickers over.. Mrs. Baller..
Old 06-25-07, 06:20 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

You're WELCOME everyone! Much love for you all!! We had a really good time. I want to apologize to Kevin, Bob and Tony for lettin' the girl talk get a bit outta hand in front of you fellas, lol!! Oh yeah, Joe got to hear some things too, lol! But hey you get 4 sisters together like that after a few drinks well ANYTHING can come out of our mouths!! It was entertaining I'm sure! Can't wait til the next meet.....working on Rare1 to go pick up the GS400 he test drove a few weeks back.......Calling on the NELOC fam to inundate his inbox again with pm's..... work with me peeps, work with me

Great pics everyone!! Soup, love the Plex one LMAO
Old 06-25-07, 06:26 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by edwardll

Werd, I was thinking of leaving them stock too but they look'd so sexy on Bat's car.. You should buy me the redouts :-D and send me some NELOC stickers over.. Mrs. Baller..

well..ya know...i did have redouts in my glove compartment already cut and ready to go...and a couple clublexus decals... if u asked i woulda given them to you
Old 06-25-07, 06:29 AM
WhiteHotIS
Driver

Tara & Carlos... thanks for getting my summer off with a bang. It was definitely good times. Tara your sisters kick ***! Carlos way to handle yours on the grill. I'm going have to bring Chanel next time for Murphy.

Leroy... don't ever roll up on me like you did at the Exxon!
Bernie... good to see you and I hope you made it to OC okay for your peeps anniversary.
Mr. Senator... always a pleasure & don't forget you'll be my #1 pick to chauffer me around in the LS600HL
Craig... I could have sworn when I got home there was a news segment on, and there was video footage with you falling out of the tree!!!
Kim... Good seeing you again & the reviews are in... 5stars on the NELOC cake.
Ana... Its good to hear your grandfather is doing better keep us posted. Anyways it was good to see ya and I still have those JDM fogs if interested!
Kevin... Even though you didn't have 2 turn tables and a microphone nice lil mix you did. Also glad to see we can get the photo shoot idone in less than two hours. BTW you should plant a tree for the one you destroyed. Also you were also in that same news video as Craig... LMAO!!!
Jimmy... Its never a dull moment when you're around. Your just too funny. I never meet anyone quite as fast as you either. You literally ran out of your shoes when racing Craig on foot.
Los... Good seeing you to bro. Definitely let me know whats up with the navy blues.
Smitty... Better late than never. Glad I got to holla at ya and meet the wifey before I rolled out. Thanks for the congrats again. And who you say this guy is that knows me???
Robe... Welcome to the NELOC Family
To all others... I apologize if I didn't mention you all directly. There is know lost love for any of you. It was always a pleasure hanging out with the NELOC fam.
Old 06-25-07, 06:33 AM
sunny068
Driver

Tara thanks soooo much for hosting this event and opening your home to the crazy people! I'm hurt that you guys didn't take pics until after I left now there's no proof that I actually showed up for something And BTW i'm like the only person without a window decal or T-shirt. That's gotta change ASAP. Sorry I had to leave so soon but had to get to work at 4:30 so ... Anywhooo, great to see everyone!!!
Old 06-25-07, 06:37 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
damn i definitely wish i hadn't missed this meet. whose white IS is that with the halos? thing looks hottt.
That's WhiteHotIS - Brandon's IS - The halos are sic! Check out the Carlisle pic thread for nice shots of his halos!
Old 06-25-07, 06:42 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sunny068
Tara thanks soooo much for hosting this event and opening your home to the crazy people! I'm hurt that you guys didn't take pics until after I left now there's no proof that I actually showed up for something And BTW i'm like the only person without a window decal or T-shirt. That's gotta change ASAP. Sorry I had to leave so soon but had to get to work at 4:30 so ... Anywhooo, great to see everyone!!!
Sunny, I'm sorry, lol...I realized I didn't start taking any until later..I was like I know I got a few but then realized I didn't! Guess I was too busy running around. Either way we all know you were there, you'll definitely have to come out to the next meet and take the day off to hang longer!!!

Quick Reply: Pics Thread! MD BBQ NELOC MEET