NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

NYC NELOC - First Official Monthly Meet - 02/25/07

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-07, 07:21 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

glad to see you guys had a good turn out, looks like the start of a great year. Still wishing I lived closer, lol
Old 02-25-07, 07:28 PM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

hahahaha .. just saw SC vs. C5.. you can say that Todd if had trouble with stef's car... wonder how much more trouble the ZO6 would have been..

Who's got Video's????

thanks, everyone for being ARTIC TRooperS it was brick out there i only lost 2 toe's today
Old 02-25-07, 07:47 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like a good meet. Wish I was there. Oh well I'll be there for Tony's Famous BBQ in April . We need to get a meet in da MD/DC/VA area I'm itching to get out.

Stef you doin real big things. I need a ladder so I can step my game up. lol Looks nice bro. I know you're gonna do it up real nice.

-Smitty
Old 02-25-07, 08:01 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

very nice very nice....can't wait for the regional meet... you guys really make me miss my SC...

anxious to see what everyone's done with their cars....also anxious to see the new members and their cars in person...

way to start off the year ya bunch of crazies...having a meet...trying to beat the snow storm... maybe next time we'll all have a meet and caravan west to try and beat the sunrise.
Old 02-25-07, 09:50 PM
djjt
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yo what the frik guys... i was there at like 3:30 but the parking lot was full of cars and no space to meet. then i saw some mp3forum.com guys and they told me you were on roof parking lot of fortunoff or some shiet, i went to two roof tops of parking lots and didn't find anything or anyone... went inside roosevelt field and hung out at the apple store...

gay
Old 02-25-07, 10:11 PM
eman88
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nyARISTO
hahahaha .. just saw SC vs. C5.. you can say that Todd if had trouble with stef's car... wonder how much more trouble the ZO6 would have been..

Who's got Video's????

thanks, everyone for being ARTIC TRooperS it was brick out there i only lost 2 toe's today
Don't think anyone took vids, we were all to busy watching the races,,Todd came out on top on a couple of runs ....and Stef had a couple of runs..so a tie-breaker run is needed to determine the winner of this bout...
Old 02-25-07, 11:04 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Batmobile
anxious to see what everyone's done with their cars....also anxious to see the new members and their cars in person..
ya man, i was like who the ****...what the hell? too many faces and cars for me to even remember familiar people! ahhhh!!!! anyways, one day ill figure out who the hell is who, if everyone came out to EVERY meet, hah.
Old 02-25-07, 11:17 PM
2GTSVETTE
Pole Position

Dam Great turn out. Loved the amount of SC guys that showed up.

It seems that ever parking lot we go to we always get kicked out !

The SC Vs Vette!! Dam i didnt know who's side i was on!! Somewhere in the middle i guess. seeing the vette's today gave me some more inspiration.. i might have to bring the project C3 to the next meet. !!!
Old 02-25-07, 11:20 PM
semdaddy
Pole Position

the rent a cops prob felt like real police officers today they got a wave of ppl to move ..they def got a 20cent raise
sc's where def out in force nice seein you guys again
tod dyno that beast!
nyaristo thanks for your help hopefully next week i can fix that booboo
on my rim
Old 02-26-07, 12:12 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

wow my rear tires are shot! i knew i should have gotten new tires for this winter, oh well...this is probably the only snow we are really going to get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZpWkE1hQeo

We should have all hung out and waited for the snow, and had a DRIFT MEET it was fun! did some fun stuff, but my damn camera kept stopping after a few seconds, i need a real DV Camcorder!

Originally Posted by djjt
yo what the frik guys... i was there at like 3:30 but the parking lot was full of cars and no space to meet. then i saw some mp3forum.com guys and they told me you were on roof parking lot of fortunoff or some shiet, i went to two roof tops of parking lots and didn't find anything or anyone... went inside roosevelt field and hung out at the apple store...

gay

bro, they kept getting kicked out of all the different lots, not to mention we went and did a little SC vs C5.

Last edited by 1loudLX; 02-26-07 at 12:48 AM.
Old 02-26-07, 06:04 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by aliga
here is a pic of Stef's c5 from sat:
Sorry I missed out.. Very very,nice Stef American muscle... Is she a 6 speed or auto? Lingenfelter, Mallett, RKsport will get you hooked $$$
Old 02-26-07, 06:56 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

More pics and footage needed from this meet...........Stef about time I saw pics of your C5 looks nice white is a rare color for C5's can't wait to see what you're gonna do to her.

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
uhmmm todd, his car is white and still has a V8...and is faster then boost! V8 FTMFW!!!!
Oh really?? Hmmm I dare you to go on SupraForums and post that
Old 02-26-07, 07:40 AM
mrshabo
Lexus Test Driver

Was this from a roll or from a stop ? How much hp does a c5 have? 350?
Old 02-26-07, 07:50 AM
MLEE4984
Lead Lap

Where are the pix!? Sorry I missed this one, I had something to do last minute and could not show up. That's always the case but I will show up to March meet. When and where will that be?

-Mike
Old 02-26-07, 08:06 AM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Now guys come on, don't be like that because we have lexus vehicles, A TIE? What races were you all watching to call that a tie? The only run that we can say was a real run was on oak street.

Now to everyone that was on oak street, who won????

Don't get me wrong, for Todd's car to keep up with a vette is impressive to say the least, but its just that, keeping up.

BTW so I don't hear any spooling excuses, todd got me off the line by a car length do to me spinning tires, so by the time I caught I know he spooled and I came back and passed him.

Quick Reply: NYC NELOC - First Official Monthly Meet - 02/25/07