Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Looking for a shop in Denver area.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-14, 04:33 PM
Mtdave2
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a shop in Denver area.

I have a 91 Toyota Rv with a blown 3.slow head gasket. For those of you who do not know about the Rvs they are a beefed up hylux pickup. everything from the back of the cab forward is almost the same. so all the info out there for a 2wd Toyota truck should apply.

I have decided to put a uz motor in it, still undecided about which uz. Plan to use the new trany as well. there have been a few others who have done this swap, and I am cautiously optimistic that I can do the swap. though I need to be done with this for a road trip in November, hopefully sooner.

The problem is I do not have the time that I need to do the swap because of work and the need for sleeping occasionally! I would love to find a trusted shop that does these swaps and would like to do this unique project.

so that brings me to my question, and hopeful I'm not braking the rules by asking if any one knows of a shop in the Denver area that may be willing to do this. and ya, it is KILLIN me to not do this myself but the older you get the more money you earn, but less time to spend it.