Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Colorado Lexus Club check in

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-12, 10:23 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts
Default Colorado Lexus Club check in

Hi Everyone, I just moved up to Colorado last year.
One of the things that I would like to see in Colorado is a Lexus owners club where members can get together and share information and help out with setting up fun events for everyone.
The events will be family friendly and everyone is welcome.

It seems there are alot of people with nice Lexus's around, but they just don't meet up for Lexus/Toyota Meets. If we can get enough people together we can start with some meets and see what we all want to do from there, bbq's, go to events, etc.
I went out and saw a CL member drifting at the Colorado raceway and he ended up winning the event. It was a really fun time and I got to see a SC Drift in real life.
Imagine if we got a bunch of us to caravan up to events like that to show support.

The weather here in the spring and summer is too nice not to take our cars out for a drive.
So everyone who is interested check in here and we can try and get something going, it will probably be in the Denver area unless everyone objects.

Ideas, comments??

Last edited by Ali SC3; 02-22-12 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-22-12, 11:00 AM
LunaVyohr
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heh, I don't own a Lexus at the moment, nor do I live near Denver (I live on the Western Slope about 5 hours away), but I'd still be happy to try and make it out to meets and help out any way that I can.
Old 02-22-12, 11:17 AM
Trendzero
Driver

Sounds good!
Old 02-22-12, 12:19 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LunaVyohr
Heh, I don't own a Lexus at the moment, nor do I live near Denver (I live on the Western Slope about 5 hours away), but I'd still be happy to try and make it out to meets and help out any way that I can.
That's a really good point, as I said its open to everyone, the more the merrier, so you don't need a Lexus to come out and talk about cars, but sooner or later after seeing all our cars one of us may be able to convince you to take the Lexus plunge

I changed the title to Colorado Lexus Club. I used to go to NELOC meets and they have a really nice series of events every year. The nose of my car even made it into a magazine at the Carlisle event in Pennsylvania. It was really fun to be in a 40+ Lexus caravan all the way there. Mine is the 5th from the left in the last picture on the bottom, back when I had gold colored wheels.
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Lexus Club check in-magazine-neloc.jpg  
Old 02-22-12, 12:27 PM
lookEVO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im down. A facebook page would be more readily accessible i feel as well.
Old 02-25-12, 11:03 PM
LunaVyohr
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Ali SC3
That's a really good point, as I said its open to everyone, the more the merrier, so you don't need a Lexus to come out and talk about cars, but sooner or later after seeing all our cars one of us may be able to convince you to take the Lexus plunge

I changed the title to Colorado Lexus Club. I used to go to NELOC meets and they have a really nice series of events every year. The nose of my car even made it into a magazine at the Carlisle event in Pennsylvania. It was really fun to be in a 40+ Lexus caravan all the way there. Mine is the 5th from the left in the last picture on the bottom, back when I had gold colored wheels.
I will happily take the Lexus plunge when I have the money to do so.

I was saving up for an SC before I bought my MK3 - the only reason I bought my MK3 was because my handmedown Jeep was falling apart and I needed a DD car fast. If I could have waited longer, I almost certainly would have bought an SC.
Old 02-27-12, 07:57 AM
lexwill
Rookie

I'm down!! Keep me updated and I'll be there..
Old 02-27-12, 09:15 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

A MK3 is still in the Lexus/Toyota family.

Thanks to everyone who responded, lets continue to get more people interested and if anyone has ideas for events to go to or for meets feel free to post them up. If anyone is skilled with a camera and wants to help with taking pictures that would be great.
Old 02-27-12, 12:00 PM
lookEVO
Lexus Test Driver

I mostly use my camera phone.
Old 02-27-12, 05:21 PM
Trendzero
Driver

Originally Posted by Ali SC3
A MK3 is still in the Lexus/Toyota family.

Thanks to everyone who responded, lets continue to get more people interested and if anyone has ideas for events to go to or for meets feel free to post them up. If anyone is skilled with a camera and wants to help with taking pictures that would be great.
I snap a few auto photos:

Here is my photography website: www.violetmaestudios.smugmug.com

Here is my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/violetmaestudios feel free to "like" it
Old 02-28-12, 12:35 PM
lookEVO
Lexus Test Driver

done

10char
Old 02-28-12, 01:17 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Wow, that is pretty impressive stuff Trendzero, very nice photos. I'm so glad we won't have to rely on lookEvo's camera phone.
Old 02-28-12, 03:47 PM
Trendzero
Driver

Thank you!
Old 02-28-12, 10:03 PM
lookEVO
Lexus Test Driver

Hey its a Galaxy Nexus. It shoots in HD. lol

When i get my gold xxr 527's youll see.
Old 03-01-12, 11:31 PM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Fellow Colorado folks, can someone please chime in and help your fellow CLers? https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mou...ml#post7051282

Quick Reply: Colorado Lexus Club check in