Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Colorado Lexus Club check in

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-16, 04:20 PM
mikef
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dcguy
There is like 5 small colorado lexus pages on FB already, seem to be dedicated to mainly models, sc's and gs kinda run the show on the "Colorado Lexus owners" one and 303altezzas have a fairly large following. If we can consolidate all of these small groups into one general lexus page for large events that that would be beneficial, or just join forces with whats on FB already. There is a meet and cruise this saturday some other fellows have organized under "Colorado Lexus & Toyota meet & cruise" page
good idea.....
Old 03-07-16, 10:56 PM
Aswilley
Pit Crew

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Ali SC3
Alright guys, Lets start off this year off alot better than last year. There will be at least one barbeque or I will get out of the Lexus game!!! lol. Lets make some meets happen and show up as a group to other meets. If we get enough participation we can even have a wrench day and anything else you can think of, don't be shy, post it up!!!

I am starting the *edit* "Colorado Club Lexus" page on facebook as requested by several members, so if you would like to be invited, send me your FB username on here (private message is good), and you will be added to the group shortly so its easier to share etc... Important things will still be posted here as well.

There is also a "Colorado Lexus Owners" page which I just joined, and they have posted about a Colorado Lexus &Toyota Meet and Cruise on March 12th, check it out.
Hey guys, sorry for chiming in so late.

The C&C in Parker at the vehicle Vault is epic to say the least. I have personally attended over 8 of these meets last year when they were first staring and all I can say is WOW.. Be prepared to see anything from right hand drive AE86's to a SLR McLaren.. I was even lucky enough to be there to snap a photo of a one off 1990 Mercedes 190E Cosworth Evolution II #136/500 in the world!! Talk about rare with a hefty price-tag!

I would be more then happy to help organize a gathering to go to a few this year. Oh, and just a heads up, GET THERE EARLY!! space is limited an fills very fast. Everytime I attended I was there no later then 9:15 A.M. .. The events end at 1 or 2 depending on popularity that day and the Museum is totally worth the money to check out at least once.

The Coffe bar is clearly a big hit there and sometimes sponsors show up with goodies. Ali SC3, feel free to text me some dates or ideas and I will do my best to help out. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys and seeing your cars this year! Hopfuly less mishaps and more fun, events, and friends to come!
Old 03-08-16, 01:11 PM
liquidtek
Advanced

Received 96 Likes on 59 Posts

I'll more than likely be at Parker C&C again this weekend but won't be at the Lexus meet as a few of us IS-F guys are attending a dyno day.
Old 03-09-16, 06:21 AM
Aswilley
Pit Crew

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by liquidtek
I'll more than likely be at Parker C&C again this weekend but won't be at the Lexus meet as a few of us IS-F guys are attending a dyno day.
I would love to stop in this Saturday at Parker C&C as well but I will be going early around 8-12 because of plans I have . I will be in my Silver SC and possibly with my GTR buddy if he decides to go. Hope to see some of y'all there !!
Old 03-09-16, 10:39 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

I haven't made the Club lexus club yet as I am trying to gather some feedback on it first. There are a few clubs but they dont seem very affiliated with this site. I was thinking we make a closed group for members here and we can let other people in as needed that way we have a little control over the meets we post and content. There is nothing preventing us from being part of the general lexus groups as well (I already joined that other group), thoughts? If a couple of you guys think its a good idea then I will create the group and assign a few moderators. Mike said he is down for it and I am guessing Aswilley is from the offer to help out. Likely I will put the group up by the end of the week I just have had very limited free time this month due to things that would take a couple beers to discuss... at least lol. I figure this way it will be easier to organize and kind of know who is coming vs just anyone showing up with a lexus or toyota. While all lexus and toyota are welcome, its good to get an initial head count on things especially if we want to do our own meets like BBQ's and wrenching events.. who's got that 3 car garage with a lift lol..

Last edited by Ali SC3; 03-09-16 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-11-16, 05:10 PM
eight
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

howdy gents,
just wanted to pop in and say i should be at parker coffee & cars tomorrow, hope to see some of ya there!
Old 03-14-16, 03:25 AM
MIC123321
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

there's no need for another page anymore... it got covered on fb and IG for meets or other events.

Originally Posted by Ali SC3
I haven't made the Club lexus club yet as I am trying to gather some feedback on it first. There are a few clubs but they dont seem very affiliated with this site. I was thinking we make a closed group for members here and we can let other people in as needed that way we have a little control over the meets we post and content. There is nothing preventing us from being part of the general lexus groups as well (I already joined that other group), thoughts? If a couple of you guys think its a good idea then I will create the group and assign a few moderators. Mike said he is down for it and I am guessing Aswilley is from the offer to help out. Likely I will put the group up by the end of the week I just have had very limited free time this month due to things that would take a couple beers to discuss... at least lol. I figure this way it will be easier to organize and kind of know who is coming vs just anyone showing up with a lexus or toyota. While all lexus and toyota are welcome, its good to get an initial head count on things especially if we want to do our own meets like BBQ's and wrenching events.. who's got that 3 car garage with a lift lol..
Old 04-12-16, 01:59 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Yeah I never got around to making it, the other pages seem to have quite a following already, so lets just join those and then CL specific stuff we can just post here in this regional section.
Old 04-25-16, 11:22 AM
Sintokill
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What FB pages are you all talking about? I'm lost! Post some FB links up so I can stay in touch with you guys!
Old 04-28-16, 11:28 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

the local one is called "colorado lexus owners". just search for it on facebook and send a request to join and they will add you in. its pretty active. there are lots of model groups on FB as well, but they are more model specific and from all over US not just Colorado specific.
Old 05-10-16, 12:25 AM
Sintokill
Driver

Ah, ok. Thanks!
Old 05-10-16, 12:14 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

I think they posted a toyota lexus meet on there recently, check it out.
Old 05-18-16, 11:20 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

looks like there is a get together this sunday 2pm - 5pm.
I will try and make it with the SC even though someone hit my rear quarter panel this week

"Toyota & Lexus May Day Meet" on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/2745...3A%5B%5D%7D%5D
Old 05-23-16, 04:02 AM
Sintokill
Driver

I would've known if they accepted me on the group. I'm still waiting.. Lol
Old 07-14-16, 09:17 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Well I dropped the ball on setting up meets and stuff, there is alot of good weather left though anyone want to meet up one of these weekends lets get it started.

Quick Reply: Colorado Lexus Club check in