Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Any Colorado Springs or Denver area owners?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-10, 11:13 AM
2faststeal
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi ALLLLLL! Im Ryan. New to the site and i live in the Springs... Ive owned two sc300 one of which is in the middle of restoration...I am a member of a couple car clubs out here and have many hook ups....Nice to meet you guys
Old 08-31-10, 04:22 PM
hobojoe
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mpsarmi
I was wondering the same thing. Are there any Lexus enthusiasts in the Colorado Springs area. I just moved back to the Springs last Saturday from California. I was wondering if there are any reputable independent Lexus master mechanics in the Springs or Denver.

I actually spotted an LS400 dropped on 20's with JDM tails driving down Voyager today.
Hey man sorry been busy but yea that was me.
Old 08-31-10, 04:25 PM
hobojoe
Lead Lap

VIP, MP hey both you guys hit me up, I live in the springs and VIP good to finally have another LS guy here other than me haha!
Old 08-31-10, 08:17 PM
2faststeal
Driver School Candidate

maybe ill see you guys arround..any questions on meets out here let me know
Old 08-31-10, 08:29 PM
hobojoe
Lead Lap

Right on man, if you ever need tools gotta do some work on the car let me know. I've got most everything I have ever needed to work on my car atleast.
Old 09-02-10, 07:02 AM
2faststeal
Driver School Candidate

ok lamo sounds good..trying toget ahold of another sc to keep
Old 09-08-10, 12:49 PM
mpsarmi
Driver

Originally Posted by hobojoe
VIP, MP hey both you guys hit me up, I live in the springs and VIP good to finally have another LS guy here other than me haha!
Hey guys! hobo, your car is CLEAN man! I've been out of the loop a bit because I'm still settling in the Springs again. Actually, I had to drop my car of yesterday at the body shop because someone hit me at parking lot and didn't leave a note. I'll get it back on Friday.

Lots of sports compacts here and no VIP styled whips that I've seen besides yours. I plan on finishing my car here. Let's meet up some time.
Old 09-10-10, 10:04 AM
IE_Dave
Rookie

Welcome to CO. I just moved here 6 months ago for So Cal - Riverside. Not many mods that I have seen so far but I did find an independent shop that I use.
Toy Car Care in south Denver area Centennial 303-799-3895.
Old 09-11-10, 10:28 AM
hobojoe
Lead Lap

^^ Dave did you make it to the Toyo meet in june?

Originally Posted by mpsarmi
Hey guys! hobo, your car is CLEAN man! I've been out of the loop a bit because I'm still settling in the Springs again. Actually, I had to drop my car of yesterday at the body shop because someone hit me at parking lot and didn't leave a note. I'll get it back on Friday.

Lots of sports compacts here and no VIP styled whips that I've seen besides yours. I plan on finishing my car here. Let's meet up some time.
Yea thanks man! There isn't to much going on here in the ways of VIP but we have gotta start somewhere. That's a bummer that someone hit ya Around here its mostly anything with AWD haha but mine still does pretty good in winter with the snowtires I put on.

For sure though Where abouts in the springs are you?
Old 09-11-10, 06:17 PM
Sintokill
Driver

A lot of cali peeps! I myself moved to colorado from north hollywood.
I sold my 93 sc400 and bought a red 95 sc400 black interior perfect condition and still has the phone haha! We should all meet before the snow comes and bites us in the *** XD
Old 09-13-10, 06:21 AM
Triple C
Lead Lap

What up guys i have neglected the Clublexus forum for a while i started up some Drift events. I have had some fun in my Supra but wish it was an SC. Anyhow i am hosting an event OCtober 29th at Colorado National Speedway and i have a Circle Drag Competition.......... It would be sweet to have a couple Nice Lexus's out on the track beating up on the other guys.
I will start a new thread on it. i have a flyer and will post it. The event has a waiting list for the Drift event so the Circle drags are the only division currently open that can hit the track at Driftoberfest. You guys should orginize a meet and come out to the event in FULL FORCE.
Old 09-14-10, 07:05 AM
mpsarmi
Driver

Originally Posted by hobojoe
Yea thanks man! There isn't to much going on here in the ways of VIP but we have gotta start somewhere. That's a bummer that someone hit ya Around here its mostly anything with AWD haha but mine still does pretty good in winter with the snowtires I put on.

For sure though Where abouts in the springs are you?
I'm at Briargate/Cordera area. We all should meet up before the Winter hits. Show the rest of these folks the other side of this sub culture.
Old 09-14-10, 07:07 AM
mpsarmi
Driver

Originally Posted by IE_Dave
Welcome to CO. I just moved here 6 months ago for So Cal - Riverside. Not many mods that I have seen so far but I did find an independent shop that I use.
Toy Car Care in south Denver area Centennial 303-799-3895.
Thanks for the info man! I used a shop in SoCal called Dynamic Auto Service, that dude was DOPE. How are these guys?
Old 09-14-10, 11:52 PM
STRTORPTR
Driver

Cheyenne, WY here.

Just got here less than a month ago. I would have thought for a state capital there would be a lot more going on...haha...oh, well.
Old 09-16-10, 06:54 PM
hobojoe
Lead Lap

^^ Yea there is basically NADA there. One small *** town for sure!

Quick Reply: Any Colorado Springs or Denver area owners?