Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Nebraska\Iowa

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-12, 10:29 AM
artboyyy11
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GUYS! we just gotta come up with a spot to meet on a certain date and time. If we make it regular more people will show. throw a date, time and place out there.
Old 08-07-12, 10:30 AM
artboyyy11
Driver School Candidate

by the way im omaha papillion area
Old 08-18-12, 08:48 AM
jpridham
Driver School Candidate

yea let do somewhere in Omaha Nebraska. The ice cream cruise is a huge car meet in omaha there having it this year at werner park september 1 at 3pm maybe we all could meet up somewhere for that .
Old 08-27-12, 02:53 PM
jpridham
Driver School Candidate

Lets all meet up somewhere before ice cream cruise this sat
Old 09-04-12, 05:40 PM
whitelazer
Driver School Candidate

hey guys...i dont post much but rue and swanyre are a couple of friends of mine....i have a 96 sc300 that iam building right now picked it up south of Orlando still needs a lot of work to get up to wear i would like it, Parish is doing all my fab work then ill bring it back over to my house to build the motor, and hopefully shoot for somewhere in the area of 800-1000hp
Old 10-05-12, 02:36 PM
jpridham
Driver School Candidate

hey i want to put a 1jz in my 1995 lexus sc400 and i want to do a manual conversion how hard would this be.
Old 10-21-12, 05:09 PM
YanoYano
Driver

anyone in nebraska wanna do a meet up?
planning on swapping 2jz to 1jz if anyone can help :P
Old 12-16-12, 10:07 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey havent checked back here in awhile , Artboyy seen your car a good bit around papillion , I live near shadow lakes, been driving around a Honda pilot since I moved out here, hopefully buying a house soon then get back into a lex, maybe another sc..

If you search my name you can see I've had some nice ones before
Old 01-04-13, 05:04 PM
Tarrant64
Pole Position

I'm in Omaha. Drive a white is350 awd. I live and work around northwest Omaha area. I do spend a lot of my weekends in the Bellevue and Papillon areas.
Old 01-04-13, 06:24 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Tarrant64
I'm in Omaha. Drive a white is350 awd. I live and work around northwest Omaha area. I do spend a lot of my weekends in the Bellevue and Papillon areas.

That's cool didn't even realize Lexus offered the 350 in AWD now, i had to look that up lol..

my buddy has a 06 IS350, lives in Omaha around 72nd area..

I live in Papillion, Sold all my Lex's I do have a toy, and it's a Toyota

mostly keep in the garage lately, but i did take it out today since the roads are mostly clear..

2jzgte swapped MK3 supra.
Old 01-05-13, 10:31 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Any locals feel free to check out http://www.omaharides.com
Old 01-08-13, 07:13 PM
Tarrant64
Pole Position

Originally Posted by aka paco
That's cool didn't even realize Lexus offered the 350 in AWD now, i had to look that up lol..

my buddy has a 06 IS350, lives in Omaha around 72nd area..

I live in Papillion, Sold all my Lex's I do have a toy, and it's a Toyota

mostly keep in the garage lately, but i did take it out today since the roads are mostly clear..

2jzgte swapped MK3 supra.
Nice ride!
Old 01-12-13, 01:00 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

thanks man
Old 02-17-13, 07:03 AM
Un4Scene
Driver School Candidate

Default New Lexus owner

Howdy everyone. I live in LaVista, NE, and I just bought a beige '93 SC400. It's pretty much all stock except for the stereo. It's very tempting, but I'm not planning on doing much with it for the time being, aside from catching it up on all the maintenace and repairs it needs. I've got two other projects to work on, and I bought the SC to be my DD. I'm connected to several different car clubs in the area - I was a member of Synthetic Edge for several years (all makes/all models), but kinda got out of that group cause they're all show-guys, and that aint my scene. I've still got a lot of friends there though. Some of us from that club split off and started a seperate group specifically for people that enjoy doing all their own work, and are interested primarily in performance. We all have project cars, several of us are/were professional mechanics, or body workers, or ICE installers, etc... A lot of Synthetic Edge members are in other clubs as well - Z-cars, Subies, Camaros, etc... If anyone is interested in meeting up with either group, let me know and I'll set you up with some contact info. See ya around!

~Laken
Old 02-17-13, 01:11 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Un4Scene
Howdy everyone. I live in LaVista, NE, and I just bought a beige '93 SC400. It's pretty much all stock except for the stereo. It's very tempting, but I'm not planning on doing much with it for the time being, aside from catching it up on all the maintenace and repairs it needs. I've got two other projects to work on, and I bought the SC to be my DD. I'm connected to several different car clubs in the area - I was a member of Synthetic Edge for several years (all makes/all models), but kinda got out of that group cause they're all show-guys, and that aint my scene. I've still got a lot of friends there though. Some of us from that club split off and started a seperate group specifically for people that enjoy doing all their own work, and are interested primarily in performance. We all have project cars, several of us are/were professional mechanics, or body workers, or ICE installers, etc... A lot of Synthetic Edge members are in other clubs as well - Z-cars, Subies, Camaros, etc... If anyone is interested in meeting up with either group, let me know and I'll set you up with some contact info. See ya around!

~Laken
Feel free to join up on http://www.omaharides.com to connect with more locals, we are also having a dyno day March 9th..

i'm near by in Papillion myself..

[IMG][/IMG]

Quick Reply: Nebraska\Iowa